How should I use minoxidil now that I know it may not be working for me?

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
Fuck my life I. All I want is a nice straight norwood 0 hairline with a beard. Something most guys have at my age anyway. I've been using minoxidil for beard growth (I look better with more facial hair) and for hairline (I'm norwood 2) since November 1st. Flash forward to today my hairline got worse (Yes I know I'll either get finasteride or ru58841 to block DHT) and my facial hair barely even changed. I use minox twice a day with dermarolling every 4-5 days. Please suggest to me how I should use minoxidil from now on and what are some alternatives to beardmaxxing if I should stop using it for beard. I'm thinking of using pepperrmint oil or applying dht gel to my face once I get to Norwood 0. I honestly just want to look average and I'm not about to be using minox to grow a beard for 3 years just to see results but look bloated and oldcel.

@Extra Chromosome -You know your shit when it comes to DHT
@CupOfCoffee- I know you mentioned being Norwood 3 and using minox to grow a beard. Help me out

@Ritalincel @Vanillestorms @Mr_Norwood @GenericChad1444 - I know you guys are fellow baldcels. Help me out.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Norwooding is worse for blacks because you can't style your hair to cover it up lol

Norwooding is worse for blacks because you can't style your hair to cover it up lol
Some white guys in my college are norwooding harder than me but they can easily hide it while I wear a hat wherever I go:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Most black people can look fine bald, you can CJmaxx easily. Though, OP get rid of minox if it ain't doing shit. If you're a full norwood 2 then hop on fin ASAP. Yes, you may become a little bit faggy and estrogenic but keeping your hair is #1 priority.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
With a blood test you can rule out wether it is your follicles that are sensitive or your DHT is high.

Once you eliminate all possibilities of balding causes other (e.g vitamin D deficiency) and DHT turns out to be the cause then you should consider finasteride (side effects are known), or if you are more willing to experiment then try RU first.

Moving on, if DHT is the cause then using DHT gel will make the Norwood reaper throat fuck your hairline till it gags to death, so you want to be safe.

As for minox for beard and hair, GHK-cu or AHK-cu would be a better alternative to minoxidil, albeit more expensive. It also boost collagen production and decreases wrinkles, zero side effects besides maybe the need to take zinc supplements when injected in bigger quantities. I will write about them in my coming peptide thread.

Good luck broski.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
how I should use minoxidil from now on
I don't recommend you use minoxidil at all. It ages skin very badly and if your goal is looksmaxing then it's a net negative in my opinion, skin and youthfulness matter more, if you have beard genetics it'll grow in eventually.

what are some alternatives to beardmaxxing if I should stop using it for beard
DHT gel but use only if you're willing to accelerate scalp hair loss. Or try those other alternatives Extra mentioned.

I'm thinking of using pepperrmint oil or applying dht gel to my face once I get to Norwood 0.
Yeah not bad idea but be careful with the peppermint oil it can burn your skin in high concentration.

While Zooming with my rhino surgeon I briefly mentioned my hair loss, he told me a few things he knows that help with it. Obviously fin/dut + minox are the base if you're willing to accept the negative side effects (which are numerous and bad), and also he mentioned red light therapy proven to be effective in stimulating new growth and thickness, and a vitamin (like viviscal), and PRP injections. I'm personally going to start some of these treatments around August/September to hold onto what I have, as my money situation is very bad now, but PUE hair transplant is a good thing to do if you want to hit it from every angle while also incorporating those other methods to slow down further loss and keep a good head of hair into your 30s and 40s.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Extra Chromosome
Btw, you will need a blood test not only for DHT, but for other vitamins/minerals/others that affect hair growth.
Just to make it clear.

Honestly, norwooding is not the end of the world, if you just shave all your hair off and keep it like that.

It's the guys with really shit hairlines that still let it grow that look fucking ridiculous.

I've been norwooding since about the age 25 and I've always had a shaven had since about 19.. I have slayed in the past many times in many countries including my own :y'all:

Honestly, norwooding is not the end of the world, if you just shave all your hair off and keep it like that.

It's the guys with really shit hairlines that still let it grow that look fucking ridiculous.

I've been norwooding since about the age 25 and I've always had a shaven had since about 19.. I have slayed in the past many times in many countries including my own :y'all:

cope