How should one breathe?

Cope_detector

Cope_detector

living in a shithole
We all agree that we must breathe through the nose. But where should we direct the incoming air flow? I read that we should breathe by expanding the abdominal area, but, is it possible to expand the diaphragm correctly while activating the abdominal muscles?. I'm working on correcting anterior pelvic tilt and other issues and I really have this doubt. Sorry if I'm sounding low iq lol

sources:
http://hfwnj.com/breathing/#:~:text...efficient compared to diaphragmatic breathing.

just breathe through your nose, diaphragm breathing is only useful for singers

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector
just breathe through your nose, diaphragm breathing is only useful for singers
that was what I thought, and by default I use the diaphragm but not as much as a singer, but the Internet seems to tell you that you should use it more.

Don't tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and ShineBright
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, Deleted member 9344, potentialhabit1 and 2 others
thru ur asshole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
diaphragm breathing is only useful for singers
Diaphragm is literally the muscle designed for breathing. Of all things that you can deprive yourself of, oxygen deprivation kills you the fastest. It's thus of prime importance to breathe right. Diet, sleep, exercise, none of these are as important as breathing properly.

We all agree that we must breathe through the nose. But where should we direct the incoming air flow? I read that we should breathe by expanding the abdominal area, but, is it possible to expand the diaphragm correctly while activating the abdominal muscles?. I'm working on correcting anterior pelvic tilt and other issues and I really have this doubt. Sorry if I'm sounding low iq lol
Put one hand on your chest and another on your upper abdomen. Only the abdomen should move slightly. The chest should not move at all. Look into Buteyko breathing. If you are chronically hyperventilating (which you are), full diaphragmic breathing will not become feasible until you manage to reduce your breathing volume down to a certain point. You should strive to reduce your breathing volume over time, as this will improve your overall health by improving cellular oxygenation through the Bohr effect. In peak health your breathing is basically invisible. The more visible your breathing is the worse your health. Big improvements can be made in a matter of weeks.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acnno and Cope_detector

ask him

• JFL
Diaphragm is literally the muscle designed for breathing. Of all things that you can deprive yourself of, oxygen deprivation kills you the fastest. It's thus of prime importance to breathe right. Diet, sleep, exercise, none of these are as important as breathing properly.

Put one hand on your chest and another on your upper abdomen. Only the abdomen should move slightly. The chest should not move at all. Look into Buteyko breathing. If you are chronically hyperventilating (which you are), full diaphragmic breathing will not become feasible until you manage to reduce your breathing volume down to a certain point. You should strive to reduce your breathing volume over time, as this will improve your overall health by improving cellular oxygenation through the Bohr effect. In peak health your breathing is basically invisible. The more visible your breathing is the worse your health. Big improvements can be made in a matter of weeks.
I see. The key point here is reducing the breathing volume, but using the diaphragm. No one mentions the importance of reducing breathing volume. Thank you.

I see. The key point here is reducing the breathing volume, but using the diaphragm. No one mentions the importance of reducing breathing volume. Thank you.
In essence, yes. Do read about it before jumping in though, there is a bit more nuance to the practice and doing it wrong can give you a hard time. Reddit has a good resource on it.

• +1
How should one breathe?
Only on looksmax.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Through his penis:soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back