How tall do you have to be to attract girls?

A

Alibaba69

5' 13" Pharma HGHcel
I'm aiming to attract girls mainly with height and money. How tall would I have to be?
I'm' 6' in the morning 5'11 at night. I wear lifts and comb my hair really tall.

I'm aiming to attract girls mainly with height and money. How tall would I have to be?
Mainly with height and money? Depends, but generally I’d say atleast 6’2 if you live in the west.

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 685
5'11 very minimum
6'0-6'1 preferably

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Just stand next to someone shorter than you.

9AC86D67 BA80 4EFB A29A 5E21609768BD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 2227, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
Can some nigga here explain what this height in the morning and height at night bullshit is?

• +1
Reactions: MortusX
5'11 very minimum
6'0-6'1 preferably
You really think most women can tell the difference between 5’11 and 6’0? (without a direct ocmparison I mean)

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 4416, hebbewem and 3 others
Taller than the girl

• +1
Reactions: Razle, goat2x, sprikly and 1 other person
Can some nigga here explain what this height in the morning and height at night bullshit is?
In the morning your spinal discs are decompressed from the night before because gravity is not pressing down on them but during the day gravity adds pressure to them and by night you 2CM shorter usually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Depends on face.

If youre below average facially no amount of height can save you.

• +1
Reactions: Razle, MortusX, hebbewem and 3 others
I'm' 6' in the morning 5'11 at night. I wear lifts and comb my hair really tall.
You already started on the wrong foot
Face > height
and using money to betabuxx a golddigger is beta simp shit

Get surgery to looksmax face
Gain lean muscle mass
Wear lifts

• +1
Reactions: JeremyMeeks, Deleted member 245, Usum and 2 others
if you want to attract girls with height only you better be like 6'8+ and even then you're only gonna get a niche group of height fetishists most of whom are subhumans

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread, joao, .👽. and 3 others
In the morning your spinal discs are decompressed from the night before because gravity is not pressing down on them but during the day gravity adds pressure to them and by night you 2CM shorter usually
Oh shit. Thanks.

Like bare minimum with good face to create real sexual attraction? I'd say 5'7 with 7+psl face
Bare minimum for average face 6'4+
Ideal 6'2

• +1
Reactions: sprikly and EthnicelAscension
depends on
her face (how attractive she thinks she is)
her height
avg height in the room/country/world
someones head size
someones proportions

but in general, ppl start to look human at around 182 cm from my perspective

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Limbo
5'11 very minimum
6'0-6'1 preferably
You’re not attracting any girl with your height if you’re 5’11 since that’s average in the west unless the bitch is like 5’1.

Excluding face I think at 6'4 a woman will want to fuck you for your height alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Vidyacoper, Chadelite and 3 others
Height alone wont do shit bro, im speaking from experience. U need much money

if you want to attract girls with height only you better be like 6'8+ and even then you're only gonna get a niche group of height fetishists most of whom are subhumans
Amem

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, 5'8manlet and EthnicelAscension
@Alexanderr

You don’t need to be 6’8 for your height to be the most attractive part of you to girls. If you’re average face wise and 6’5 (with good frame) you should be able to slay as long as you’re NT.

You don’t need to be 6’8 for your height to be the most attractive part of you to girls. If you’re average face wise and 6’5 (with good frame) you should be able to slay as long as you’re NT.
Yeah but now you're bringing things like average face and good frame into the equation

With height alone you're probably gonna need to be 2m+

Yeah but now you're bringing things like average face and good frame into the equation

With height alone you're probably gonna need to be 2m+
Yeah but OP said mainly with height and money, not only height and money.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Gazzamogga
6'1 minimum

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
  • +1
You can attract a percentage of girls at any height except gigamanlet, but for your height to BE the thing that attracts them I'd say 6'2.5"+

nigger obviously my face is not super good looking which is why im using height and money
You already started on the wrong foot
Face > height
and using money to betabuxx a golddigger is beta simp shit

Get surgery to looksmax face
Gain lean muscle mass
Wear lifts

• Ugh..
Reactions: Kingkellz
You’re not attracting any girl with your height if you’re 5’11 since that’s average in the west unless the bitch is like 5’1.

depends, is it Europe or North America?

face is ideal, not height, but atleast be 1 head taller than the girl, ideally if you're 5'10 and above its good. lifts will ascend you even further

5'9 with F A C E

• +1
nigger obviously my face is not super good looking which is why im using height and money
Sad you call me nigger but I iq mog you into Oblivion

You should improve face which is most important and will yield the most drastic results.

If you are 6ft tall and struggling with women it is not your height. You can keep getting taller and become a monumental ogre that will be placed in a museum or zoo as an attraction for tourists

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hebbewem and Alibaba69
6'10" minimum

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Sad you call me nigger but I iq mog you into Oblivion

You should improve face which is most important and will yield the most drastic results.

If you are 6ft tall and struggling with women it is not your height. You can keep getting taller and become a monumental ogre that will be placed in a museum or zoo as an attraction for tourists
my house costs more than your family. I can get a girl with just money you're still too poor

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kingkellz
my house costs more than your family. I can get a girl with just money you're still too poor
Thanks for proving to me that you are low iq

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
you mad bro? I go to ucla. my house costs more than your family.
Keep being a beta male simp.
Go ahead and throw money at girls so they can open their legs for you....while I actually go out and slay due to girls actually being attracted to me

You are a low iq poorcel. My family's net worth mogs yours into bin Laden's bunker.

you mad bro? I live in the bay area California my house literally costs more than your family

Keep being a beta male simp.
Go ahead and throw money at girls so they can open their legs for you....while I actually go out and slay due to girls actually being attracted to me

You are a low iq poorcel. My family's net worth mogs yours into bin Laden's bunker.
why are you orbiting users here?
are you that lonely

Depends on face.

If youre below average facially no amount of height can save you.
Wrong I’m below average, you must truly be UGLY if you’re over 6 ft

Attractive girls go for face usually. The ugly ones are the ones coping with height because they know they cant get a goodlooking bf

Face is more important tbh

Face>Height.

But if you have an average face then you need to be at least 190cm / 6'3"

Wrong I’m below average, you must truly be UGLY if you’re over 6 ft
nope I got rated as average
how tall to attract off of money and height alone

You can be 4 11 if youre really rich

You need to be 6psl face tall