How tf do I forget about revenge

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
So I have this friend that I need to get back and I also need to get revenge on some other people, but I won’t get the chance for a few more months. This idea of revenge has been living in my brain rent-free for months and I have basically planned it out.

The problem is that I need to calm tf down. I’m too focused on my revenge to the point where it’s basically putting me in a shitty mood randomly.

How do I forget about getting revenge for a while and just calm down? It’s really just bothering me knowing that my enemies are chilling while I’m alone at the moment and I can’t do shit for a few more months.

Also I’m not going ER or gonna commit any acts of violence so don’t get any ideas

In b4 “didn’t read” or anything else unfunny or offtopic

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
get ur revenge by being the best version of urself
sounds cliche but its true

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113, Albeacho, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
have you planned out how to do the revenge without it being traced back to you?

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
have you planned out how to do the revenge without it being traced back to you?
It’s not a crime lol. It’s just a bunch of manipulation and gaslighting to the point where I can divide them and cause mental trauma for them.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 5891, turkproducer and 1 other person
get ur revenge by being the best version of urself
sounds cliche but its true
I’m in the process of that. I think I can save my friend since I’m definitely improving myself. But the only thing I’m worried about is failing and having my opponents get away with their sins.

It’s not a crime lol. It’s just a bunch of manipulation and gaslighting to the point where I can divide them and cause mental trauma for them.
ok, but even if that is true, if they find out you did it they might wanna get revenge on you back

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic and Kristin
did they steal ur lunch money cmon

tbh same i have a bad habit of holding grudges on people and getting revenge.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Kristin
tbh same i have a bad habit of holding grudges on people and getting revenge.
I hold grudges a lot too. It’s not good for me but one thing I need is closure which is impossible for me to get.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Tell me how please I have similar ambitions and similar reasons

Revenge is part of my ascension to give me closure

Interesting.
502E447F A2CC 4079 937B FD28129C89E7

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Kristin and magnificentcel
draw or write out your plans
works for me and sometimes i get some cool art out of it

• Love it
Reactions: Kristin
do it, destroy their lives.

• Love it
Tell me how please I have similar ambitions and similar reasons

Revenge is part of my ascension to give me closure
Sorry for the late response, I didn't see your message.

This is the plan I have to get revenge on my old group of friends who left me to rot and suffer:

You first need to ascend into a new person, one who can garner respect through their looks and status. I assume you did that according to your bio. Then you have to be NT, and make as many friends as possible. Most people will flock to you if you seem cool enough. DON'T BE RUDE TO EVERYONE YOU MEET THOUGH. This is what happened the first time I tried socialmaxxing. If you straight-up bully everyone regardless of how many people want to be your friend, people will get to talking and they'll decide you're a POS and leave you. Make as many friends as possible and drop their names in here and there in conversations with others, so it seems like you have an endless list of allies at your side. Talk about fun and exciting experiences you had with other friends so you sound cool and NT.

The people you want to get revenge on will likely come back to you eventually and try to befriend you since you seem cooler now and they wanna piggyback off your success. At first, you should accept it, so that they think you're on their side. Then, make sure to spread insidious information to each of them about one another when they're alone. Say things like

"oh Steve? I'm glad I stopped hanging out with him. He isn't going anywhere in life and he is dragging me down" to John

and, "Oh John? That narcy? He was a thorn at my side" to Fred

and "I don't like being around Fred sometimes. He bothers me when I'm trying to spend time with my girlfriend Stacy" to Steve

Make sure that you don't let them onto the fact that you're talking shit about them, and don't let them get together without you, or else they'll plot against you.

Eventually, they'll see you as this cool guy who is good with the ladies and realize that their other friends you've been talking trash about, your enemies, are lazy bastards and they'll start treating each other badly. Their relationship with one another will be ruined and they'll eventually have to depend on you and your social power for friends. Here's the important part: Wait for them to slip up and screw something up, specifically something that makes them look bad, like them getting mad and yelling at you, or them getting in trouble with an authority figure. Then just ghost them after that and avoid them to the point where they feel like they did something wrong and they'll feel miserable thinking that it's all their fault you don't want to hang out anymore.

After this, they should be completely isolated. After all, they have a rough relationship with their old friends that they fought with, and they also don't have you to be friends. Have fun with your real friends that you hopefully found after being NT. Post it on social media and stuff and make your enemies feel bad about missing out on it and they can rot instead of you.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 4612
I'm also planning revenge. It makes u feel better. But best is not to allow anyone have the ability to make u want revenge. So I guess I'm becoming a no bulshit person in some ways

• +1