How tf does this happen?

G

ghostfaceguyinvegas

Silver
D92AF516 1203 4F62 ACF3 BC16040A1378

6FE150A1 4927 48D6 97BC 07954C738BEA

We always talking about how this guy became a chad while growing up on candy bars, but that transformation is fucking insane.

Lol his bones grew obviously.He looks the same

Lol his bones grew obviously.He looks the same

You think weight loss may have contributed?

He probably wasn’t eating much before he got arrested which would explain why his face looks extra chiseled in these

He obviously has great bone structure too

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
You think weight loss may have contributed?

He probably wasn’t eating much before he got arrested which would explain why his face looks extra chiseled in these

He obviously has great bone structure too
My guess is smoking and drugs tbh

BONES

He would be trucel without them

View attachment 87255

View attachment 87256

We always talking about how this guy became a chad while growing up on candy bars, but that transformation is fucking insane.
My theory is:
he had missing teeth in the mandible:

His mandible (mastication muscles didn't grow) and it somehow substituted in prominent cheekbones

I DONT REALLY KNOW , but maybe this is true.

SAME WITH BARRETT:

he had 4 extractions if I remember correctly, PROBABLY MOLARS. And now he looks like this

SImilar bone structure to richard.

Last edited:
falim and hardmewing duh

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Framletgod and Deleted member 470
luck therory in action
contrary, I had crazy zygos at 2yo and now boneless potato

Did he ever suffer from bruxism which got treated later in life?

My theory is:
View attachment 87261

His mandible (mastication muscles didn't grow) and it somehow substituted in prominent cheekbones

SAME WITH BARRETT:

he had 4 extractions if I remember correctly, PROBABLY MOLARS. And now he looks like this

View attachment 87266

Retard theory. They developed their bone structure despite missing teeth, not because of missing teeth. It's 95% genes, like all traits

It was known he was on cocaine

i read somewhere that he drank alot of milk during puberty which caused his bones to grow

latest

first pic looks like this guy from stranger things
MV5BM2I2Y2ZmNTMtNGNjYi00MWE1LWFiODEtMGVmMTNiNGQzYTA3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDA1MjU4NA@@._V1_.jpg

latest

first pic looks like this guy from stranger things
MV5BM2I2Y2ZmNTMtNGNjYi00MWE1LWFiODEtMGVmMTNiNGQzYTA3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDA1MjU4NA@@._V1_.jpg

This guy is just creep as fuck.

Imagine being born with 10/10 godlike facial genetics and still being repulsive.

could have had better mew technique as adult

also fucking huge bones

Fucking stupidy, he legit mogg the whole forum even as a kid, I think some people still dont realize how ugly they are or how ugly most people are.
Did you want him to have angulation under 10 years old? Can't you use the brain and imagine what it would look like with normal bone growth that puberty gives people until the beginning of adulthood?

And of course he grew up well even being in candy bars the people who talk about bad growth are just coping, this is fucking annoying, I hate all these lookism copers fags, the secret behind that is simple

GENETICS!

Tumblr o64c1ry4lF1tnj0ruo1 1280

Look at his mother's zygos, chin, jaw, I don't find pictures of his father, but it's him on the left and also have good bone growth, so stop coping.

My theory is:
View attachment 87261

SAME WITH BARRETT:

View attachment 87266

One of my family members had a tonne of tooth extractions as a kid and has really prominent cheekbones.

Might actually be something to this theory. Too bad you got banned
Fucking stupidy, he legit mogg the whole forum even as a kid, I think some people still dont realize how ugly they are or how ugly most people are.
Did you want him to have angulation under 10 years old? Can't you use the brain and imagine what it would look like with normal bone growth that puberty gives people until the beginning of adulthood?

And of course he grew up well even being in candy bars the people who talk about bad growth are just coping, this is fucking annoying, I hate all these lookism copers fags, the secret behind that is simple

GENETICS!

View attachment 87729

Look at his mother's zygos, chin, jaw, I don't find pictures of his father, but it's him on the left and also have good bone growth, so stop coping.
Their bone structure looks pretty average to me.

Last edited:

GENETICS!

View attachment 87729

I mogged the shit out of him as a kid

I ate a lot of candy growing up but drank a lot of milk, lost my baby teeth pretty fast but always had straight teeth and naturally my tongues would stay uprooted on the roof of my mouth maybe that why it gave me great cheekbones

I ate a lot of candy growing up but drank a lot of milk, lost my baby teeth pretty fast but always had straight teeth and naturally my tongues would stay uprooted on the roof of my mouth maybe that why it gave me great cheekbones
too bad all that milk left you at manlet height

stop sucking your own cock

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
STOP COPING

Send me a picture of you when you were a child so.
No, I don't want my pics on this site.

And most kids mog him, he looks ugly af.

One of my family members had a tonne of tooth extractions as a kid and has really prominent cheekbones.

Might actually be something to this theory. Too bad you got banned

Their bone structure looks pretty average to me.

I didn't say on the avarage scale, normal or bad, I said about the growth being normal, the growth that puberty usually gives, which is browbridge, chin, jaw, ramus, zygos etc, you don't see kids with those bones showing up, That's what I meant, not "scale." There are really people with weak growth, for example I have the same wrist that I was at 10 years old, no real growth at all, it's sad.

too bad all that milk left you at manlet height

stop sucking your own cock
SRS what do you have against me , holy fuck get off my dick. Do you have a crush on me or some shit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
No, I don't want my pics on this site.

And most kids mog him, he looks ugly af.

I dont said in the website, I said in private.

Him doesn't look ugly, wtf, what a world you live in lmao.

This is a what a good looking kid looks like

AR 308259944

and this is Richard Ramirez

6e1e69d1e1200cec52b0b777d52851c1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190728-234111_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190728-234111_Samsung Internet.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 17
SRS what do you have against me , holy fuck get off my dick. Do you have a crush on me or some shit?
i love tiny indian men

SRS fucken autistic cowboy if you wanna settle this let’s fight so I can ripe your ass in half, I will bring you to my level. I’m make you so fucken handicap that you will wanna go ER. I srs wanna take a metal fucken bat and bash your head with it until your brain turns into mush
SRS fucken autistic cowboy if you wanna settle this let’s fight so I can ripe your ass in half, I will bring you to my level. I’m make you so fucken handicap that you will wanna go ER. I srs wanna take a metal fucken bat and I lbash your head with it until your brain turns into mush
I live in Detroit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I still don't want to pm, believe me or don't your choice.

And he looks ugly af in this pic.

You have 1,795 messages on this incel site.

He looks more masculine than you, even if you use steroids and other testosterone products now, your machine bluepill transcendental of coping king of cope in multiverses.

SRS fucken autistic cowboy if you wanna settle this let’s fight so I can ripe your ass in half, I will bring you to my level. I’m make you so fucken handicap that you will wanna go ER. I srs wanna take a metal fucken bat and bash your head with it until your brain turns into mush

I live in Detroit
you would run at the sight of me guaranteed JFL

You have 1,795 messages on this incel site.

He looks more masculine than you, even if you use steroids and other testosterone products now, your machine bluepill transcendental of coping king of cope in multiverses.
I do, but I've never put my pics up.

He mogs me now for sure, I'm saying as a kid I looked better.

He does look more masculine than me jfl hes at mm levels of looks ofc he does. I 100% look more masculine than mpst of this site tho.

I do, but I've never put my pics up.

He mogs me now for sure, I'm saying as a kid I looked better.

He does look more masculine than me jfl hes at mm levels of looks ofc he does. I 100% look more masculine than mpst of this site tho.

Ok I give up. And yes I'm talking about you as a child.
You said you look more masculine than the most people on this site, that I may believe, but what are your traits?

Ok I give up. And yes I'm talking about you as a child.
You said you look more masculine than the most people on this site, that I may believe, but what are your traits?
Well idk what to say exactly. But wide face, I was able to grow a beard at age 14. Eyes look scary and have an above average PFL. I have very broad shoulders and I've never worked out a day in my life. My face looks kind of scary(it looks sad).

Idk what else to tell you. I act like a bitch tho, which is a downside considering how masculine I look.

Well idk what to say exactly. But wide face, I was able to grow a beard at age 14. Eyes look scary and have an above average PFL. I have very broad shoulders and I've never worked out a day in my life. My face looks kind of scary(it looks sad).

Idk what else to tell you. I act like a bitch tho, which is a downside considering how masculine I look.

When you say sad and masculine with a wide face, I can imagine a person with a big jaw, a thick mouth, neutral tilt eyes, a pointed up nose and a bit thick, maybe I got it right? It's the only thing that comes to mind.

When you say sad and masculine with a wide face, I can imagine a person with a big jaw, a thick mouth, neutral tilt eyes, a pointed up nose and a bit thick, maybe I got it right? It's the only thing that comes to mind.
Yea you're actually spot on, but my nose isn't pointed up it's in a normal position.

GENETICS!

View attachment 87729

How tf can you even compare his mother to bones to his?

How tf can you even compare his mother to bones to his?

What do you mean? in what way? he absolutely has good zygos as much as she does. Or didn't you realize that her zygos are literally coming out of her face even though she's front for camera? do you walk on the street and see people with this kind of zygo? really? what's your explanation for the fucking comment you made now?

What do you mean? in what way? he absolutely has good zygos as much as she does. Or didn't you realize that her zygos are literally coming out of her face even though she's front for camera? do you walk on the street and see people with this kind of zygo? really? what's your explanation for the fucking comment you made now?

Idfk her face lacks any definition because she is a woman so I can’t even see her zygos
Idfk her face lacks any definition because she is a woman so I can’t even see her zygos
Plus she’s smiling in that pic

Plus she’s smiling in that pic

The difference is that Richard Ramirez has zygos in a position closer more to the eyes.

Ramirez   Murderpedia

Smiling changes nothing, the fat is lifted, but is centered below the infraorbitals, not the sides.

As small of a difference as it might be, clearly it makes a world of one

She is front to the camera it a slightly sideways, you are cracy if you do not see the forward growth of her zygos.

Richard Ramirez serial killers 37202151 512 420

Obviously Richard Ramirez has better zygos, children tend to grow better than their parents.

You are delusional as fuck about zygos, please search for female models, or even male models, you will realize that her zygos are on the same level as many.