HOW TF THERE IS NOTHING FOR WIDER ZYGOS

to_stop_da_cope

to_stop_da_cope

life is nothing tbh
bro what the fuck it turns out
long midface= no zygos
my zygos are narrower than both forehead and jaw it looks comical how tf there is nothing to get wider zygos fuck this shit

or maybe?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8090, Deleted member 4946, SadnessWYJ and 6 others
IMPLANTS

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and to_stop_da_cope
bonesmashing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nonserviam, to_stop_da_cope and Deleted member 275

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Alexanderr, SadnessWYJ and 6 others
vit K2 megadosing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, hairyballscel and nonserviam
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and randomvanish
Wider? Literally MSE

More projected? Youre fucked

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, sandcelmuttcel and to_stop_da_cope
MSE. Your palate and zygos are interlinked, widening the palate widens the zygos

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Fillers, implants, surgery.
That's quite a few options.
Now the fix for asymmetrical eyes/skull on the other hand...

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, aspieSavage and to_stop_da_cope
people say its cope

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Wider? Literally MSE

More projected? Youre fucked
MSE. Your palate and zygos are interlinked, widening the palate widens the zygos
You guys should check new MSE before afters.

Its really sad because I was also hopeful from MSE but it turned out MSE doesnt make any significant change for zygos.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, oatmeal and to_stop_da_cope
people say its cope
They're coping, because they don't want to change anything for some reason. Self-hate? Laziness? No motivation? Self-pity? Idk, something. I'm sure there're more. I get a blowback for self-injecting here, of all places.

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
You guys should check new MSE before afters.

Its really sad because I was also hopeful from MSE but it turned out MSE doesnt make any significant change for zygos.
There is a change. Just not as huge as people want to believe

They're coping, because they don't want to change anything for some reason. Self-hate? Laziness? No motivation? Self-pity? Idk, something. I'm sure there're more. I get a blowback for self-injecting here, of all places.
I would rather get implants tbh fuck I think zygo implants can look legit af too

• +1
I would rather get implants tbh fuck I think zygo implants can look legit af too
Sure, but poorcel looksmaxx choice is certainly self-injected fillers. Which is where I fall.
I'll achieve hollow cheeks. I can see it. I need oh so little anymore.
IMG 20201121 203556

• Woah
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Chintuck22 and to_stop_da_cope
Sure, but poorcel looksmaxx choice is certainly self-injected fillers. Which is where I fall.
I'll achieve hollow cheeks. I can see it. I need oh so little anymore.
View attachment 817966
wow gl bro I got hollow cheeks but my zygos and jaw are shit i dont know how it happens
anyways they dont matter

• Hmm...
wow gl bro I got hollow cheeks but my zygos and jaw are shit i dont know how it happens
anyways they dont matter
Hollow cheeks are due to good zygos and jaw. You must be a chad in denial. Jfl.
They have to be pronounced and have a lot of forward and lateral projection and have mass behind them, to create the hollowness. Idk, unless you're some really strange anomaly, which I doubt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and to_stop_da_cope
Hollow cheeks are due to good zygos and jaw. You must be a chad in denial. Jfl.
They have to be pronounced and have a lot of forward and lateral projection and have mass behind them, to create the hollowness. Idk, unless you're some really strange anomaly, which I doubt.
Im facially normie idk how that happens but my bone structure is shit with gay alien skull idk how that happens

• So Sad
MSE if you want slightly more lateral projection

and if you really are desperate for more forward projection + lateral you can look into a few things
-modified lefort 3
-zso
-zygomatic implants

that's basically it pretty much.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 1862
zygomatic implants can be okay, comes with the risk of implants looking fake.

zso is, honestly garbage.

one use here is getting modified lefort 3. from his result I can see if its worth it or not. @aut0phobic @DatGuyYouLike

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
one use here is getting modified lefort 3. from his result I can see if its worth it or not. @aut0phobic @DatGuyYouLike
if he ever fuckin comes back jfl

• JFL
Reactions: oatmeal
zygomatic implants can be okay, comes with the risk of implants looking fake.

zso is, honestly garbage.

dont dox him though, he doesn't want to be name dropped that he's getting it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and oatmeal
MSE if you want slightly more lateral projection

and if you really are desperate for more forward projection + lateral you can look into a few things
-modified lefort 3
-zso
-zygomatic implants

that's basically it pretty much.

ZSO can be modified to masculinization. Spoke to a surgeon about this.

But ronalds before and after shows a significant change in zygos

bro what the fuck it turns out
long midface= no zygos
my zygos are narrower than both forehead and jaw it looks comical how tf there is nothing to get wider zygos fuck this shit

I have long midface and High and wide Zygos, not sure its connected

My one zygo is more forward grown and have more mass other. It's over :feelswhy:

lol everybody has this, a little asymmetry means nothing
It's more than a little and shape is somewhat different too. I don't know if it's noticeable

no, implants atm are too low set for some reason, you end up looking like a fucking tranny

• +1
We need a guide to auto inject mate
Sure, I'm an engineer. I'm just going to make a device that automatically injects you, it'll take 5minutes and you'll become a gigachad.
Tbh, it's possible, but I don't have multi millions and 10000 man work hours that are going to be needed to produce such a device.

Sure, I'm an engineer. I'm just going to make a device that automatically injects you, it'll take 5minutes and you'll become a gigachad.
Tbh, it's possible, but I don't have multi millions and 10000 man work hours that are going to be needed to produce such a device.

Just a thread to how to inject bro

Just a thread to how to inject bro
I'm a bit afraid of that. I feel confident with myself, but if people start to do it willy nilly. Something bad might happen.
Still, I might. But I need more info on fillers(I'm an experimental guinea pig) so might take months or years before I'm to make such a thread. Will see.
It's more to do with artistry than skills/knowledge themselves, I feel. So that's a big hurdle too. How to convey such info(I'm not good at art/aesthetics)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989
I'm a bit afraid of that. I feel confident with myself, but if people start to do it willy nilly. Something bad might happen.
Still, I might. But I need more info on fillers(I'm an experimental guinea pig) so might take months or years before I'm to make such a thread. Will see.
It's more to do with artistry than skills/knowledge themselves, I feel. So that's a big hurdle too. How to convey such info(I'm not good at art/aesthetics)

Ok mate.

So do you think fillers can fix a weak chin ? Its will be hard ? I am ready to inject myself

I caN pay to learn with you. I am too lazy and lowiq to search myself[/QUOTE]

Ok mate.

So do you think fillers can fix a weak chin ? Its will be hard ? I am ready to inject myself
What is a weak chin? Recessed? Pointy? Short?

Recessed and little
Then you probably need an implant or djs/bimax.
Fillers will improve it, but they won't fix it, imo. Something is better than nothing, I guess.

Then you probably need an implant or djs/bimax.
Fillers will improve it, but they won't fix it, imo. Something is better than nothing, I guess.

I want fillers before osteonomy.

For fillers ? Dont care about the money
If you want only chin, then get 4ml of juvederm volux. If you also want something else, then get voluma or even smaller particle sized one/softer consistency filler.
Volux is the hardest. 4ml of volux should be 500~

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Donc0ck
No clue. I just spoke with surgerymax weeks and weeks ago about it when I asked him his opinion on it.
How is that cut supposed to look like? I only saw feminizing results on men, even by top tier surgeons like Dr Z

How is that cut supposed to look like? I only saw feminizing results on men, even by top tier surgeons like Dr Z

Not sure. I will look in to it and get back to you.

• +1
Reactions: Donc0ck