[Serious] how the fuck do i handle a psycho girl

intovoid

intovoid

two steps back, one step forward
Time online
19d 11h 48m
Bro i havent even fucked her and she is still obsessed with me

if i fuck her dont u think it will be 100 times worse ? She gonna stand outside my house with a fucking AR or something
If she stalks you and you have physical evidence you can always get a restraining order

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

you loyal to me, ill make sure u get it
Time online
11d 8h 26m
lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
11d 8h 26m
Alternatively you can take up her offer and just pretend to be so bad at sex that she never wants to see you again jfl
legit ive been thinking of it

Or either threatening her Fr

N

Newcel04

Enthusiast
Time online
4d 7h 51m
Psycho girls are the looksmatches of computer hackers.

TubOfLard

TubOfLard

Lamb Biryani supplier of le tribe
Time online
99d 4h 11m
Just smash n dash. She’s psycho but she won’t fucking kill u. Use this as entertainment for now till she gets bored of u and fucks off tbh.

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
11d 8h 26m
Just smash n dash. She’s psycho but she won’t fucking kill u. Use this as entertainment for now till she gets bored of u and fucks off tbh.
thx my g but im mentally retarded i cant even hold eye contact w girls

TubOfLard

TubOfLard

Time online
99d 4h 11m
thx my g but im mentally retarded i cant even hold eye contact w girls
If she’s that into u it don’t matter if ur autistic. Besides if ur a bit autistic it only matters when trying to LTR a bitch which ur not in this case.

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
11d 8h 26m
If she’s that into u it don’t matter if ur autistic. Besides if ur a bit autistic it only matters when trying to LTR a bitch which ur not in this case.
when did u lose ur virginity bro ?

TubOfLard

TubOfLard

Time online
99d 4h 11m
Use this as a way of practicing being lower Inhib with gyal

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
86d 13h 48m
Ignore and Ghost Maxx.
Hopefully she gets tired, exhausted and stops

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
11d 8h 26m
gymislife

gymislife

Wizard
Time online
53d 14h 6m
Its harder than u think man just ask any mentalcel
lol nah dude, i couldn't talk to girls before either but now i treat them like i'd treat any other person, there's really nothing special about girls, so no reason to not be able to hold eye contact with them.. but u will learn that through experience, so get out there and fight your inhibitions, the earlier u do that, the better 😋

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
11d 8h 26m
lol nah dude, i couldn't talk to girls before either but now i treat them like i'd treat any other person, there's really nothing special about girls, so no reason to not be able to hold eye contact with them.. but u will learn that through experience, so get out there and fight your inhibitions, the earlier u do that, the better 😋
Thanks bigbro i appreciate it

H

hurdleafterhurdle

Trainee
Time online
5h 33m
and she said she will Come here but im also too high inhib
Let her come to you. The adage "fuck the (x) out of her" is true. You won't make her less psycho but you'll make her calm down about you specifically. I worry you're not going to stand your ground well though if she asks you if you're a pair.
In any case, you've gone in too deep to get rid of her altogether. I don't advise violence but if she tries a knife on you or anything, you got your weapons, make sure it counts as self defense.

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
11d 8h 26m
Let her come to you. The adage "fuck the (x) out of her" is true. You won't make her less psycho but you'll make her calm down about you specifically. I worry you're not going to stand your ground well though if she asks you if you're a pair.
In any case, you've gone in too deep to get rid of her altogether. I don't advise violence but if she tries a knife on you or anything, you got your weapons, make sure it counts as self defense.
BROOO I CANT EVEN TALK TO A GIRL AND U EXPECT ME TO FUCK HER MY BRAIN IS SUBHUMAN

H

hurdleafterhurdle

Trainee
Time online
5h 33m
BROOO I CANT EVEN TALK TO A GIRL AND U EXPECT ME TO FUCK HER MY BRAIN IS SUBHUMAN
So is mine, I would pussy out too. Have you told her you're a sperg? If she's this crazy she probably won't care, and you'll still get her, if it's a turn-off, you got rid of her, congratulations. Either way is progress.
As for actually fucking her when you meet: she's going to do everything. Just try not to be a complete pushover because psychoes aren't always doms.

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
11d 8h 26m
So is mine, I would pussy out too. Have you told her you're a sperg? If she's this crazy she probably won't care, and you'll still get her, if it's a turn-off, you got rid of her, congratulations. Either way is progress.
As for actually fucking her when you meet: she's going to do everything. Just try not to be a complete pushover because psychoes aren't always doms.
bro the thing is im literally not autistic. ihave 0 problems talking to guys or friends in general

i dont know how to solve it tbh

H

hurdleafterhurdle

Trainee
Time online
5h 33m
bro the thing is im literally not autistic. ihave 0 problems talking to guys or friends in general

i dont know how to solve it tbh
Call me redpilled but: you need practice. You need to talk to girls like they're just dumbbells to lift until you don't care about any of them anymore. You can't fix your brain being shy but you can fix your emotions by training yourself to not give two shits. It takes a very long time though ime.

I already told you the fix: if she keeps pushing, tell her you're a virgin or some shit and see how she reacts. Either she drops you or she takes over everything. Either way, the ball's off your court.

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
11d 8h 26m
Call me redpilled but: you need practice. You need to talk to girls like they're just dumbbells to lift until you don't care about any of them anymore. You can't fix your brain being shy but you can fix your emotions by training yourself to not give two shits. It takes a very long time though ime.

I already told you the fix: if she keeps pushing, tell her you're a virgin or some shit and see how she reacts. Either she drops you or she takes over everything. Either way, the ball's off your court.
fuck my parents for living in a shitty fucking ghetto place where i never once interacted with a woman causing me to get like this JFL

btw thanks man i appreciate it alot

gotoa10humanbeing

gotoa10humanbeing

Goals: Aesthetic Phenom, Accomplished JB Slayer
Time online
23h 56m
tell her to cum over if sh'es so desperate

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)