[Serious] how the fuck do i handle a psycho girl

italian2001

italian2001

Rejected. At clubs. By 200+ girls. In 30 days.
Time online
11d 10h 36m
YOU STUPID CUCK.

RECORD ALL SHE DOES.

GO TO A DOCTOR AND GET DIAGNGOSED FOR ANXIETY ETC

REPORT HER FOR STALKING

EARN FUCKING MONEY FROM THAT BITCH. MAKE HER BE FINED AND GO TO FUCKING JAIL (idk how US laws works but in Italy these are the consequences)

YOU NEED TO DO IT TO REVENGE ME. My ex oneitis did all of this, except that I had to literally supplicate her to not report me... and I managed to SAVE MY ASS but I went REALLY CLOSE to fuck my whole life. Now I can't interact with her, her best friend or her boyfriend, otherwise I'll fucking go to prison.

NOW. LISTEN TO ME. DO IT. DO WHAT THEY ALWAYS DO TO US MALES.

@lifestyle21873 NO. MERCY.

Last edited:
lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

you loyal to me, ill make sure u get it
Time online
11d 8h 26m
YOU STUPID CUCK.

RECORD ALL SHE DOES.

GO TO A DOCTOR AND GET DIAGNGOSED FOR ANXIETY ETC

REPORT HER FOR STALKING

EARN FUCKING MONEY FROM THAT BITCH. MAKE HER BE FINED AND GO TO FUCKING JAIL (idk how US laws works but in Italy these are the consequences)

YOU NEED TO DO IT TO REVENGE ME. My ex oneitis did all of this, except that I had to literally supplicate her to not report me... and I managed to SAVE MY ASS but I went REALLY CLOSE to fuck my whole life. Now I can't interact with her, her best friend or her boyfriend, otherwise I'll fucking go to prison.

NOW. LISTEN TO ME. DO IT. DO WHAT THEY ALWAYS DO TO US MALES.

@lifestyle21873 NO. MERCY.
bro did you stalk her or did she stalk u ?

buflek

buflek

ugliest narcy ever
Time online
108d 21h 43m
i had the same. i threat her that i leak her nudes if she keeps annoying me so she stopped

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
11d 8h 26m
i had the same. i threat her that i leak her nudes if she keeps annoying me so she stopped
Lmaoooooo bro i didnt think about this

ill act like i wanna meet her and screenshot her pussy

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
11d 8h 26m
@buflek you fuckin high iq psycho

italian2001

italian2001

Time online
11d 10h 36m
bro did you stalk her or did she stalk u ?
I just sent her, for 4-5 days, some messages on whatsapp and Instagram (venting and asking for explanations) after she suddenly blocked me for no reasons.

She didn't answer me.

Then, one day police came to MY HOUSE with my parents being there with me and THREATENED ME TO STOP "stalking her" and a long speech (in italy it works like that, police gives you a warning and after that if you do something else you will automatically go to court, even if she doesn't go to the police again).

After this my family started to treat me as a psycopath and as if I was a fucking rapist, also all the people at school and people who known me basically thought I was a maniac. Just for few fucking messages asking for an explanation.

SHE PURPOSELY ABUSED OF THE POWER THAT THIS FUCKING FEMINIST SOCIETY HAS GIVEN TO HER.
If you go to the police they will fucking laugh at your face, instead. BUT YOU NEED TO TRY AND INSIST.

MAKE.

THEM.
PAY.

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
11d 8h 26m
had to block 14 of her numbers and she said she has 100s of them. hope its over
legit brother ive been messaged by 20 different numbers

as a result, everytime someone calls me or texts me i get intense anxiety. fuckin ptsd from this shit now

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
11d 8h 26m
I just sent her, for 4-5 days, some messages on whatsapp and Instagram (venting and asking for explanations) after she suddenly blocked me for no reasons.

She didn't answer me.

Then, one day police came to MY HOUSE with my parents being there with me and THREATENED ME TO STOP "stalking her" and a long speech (in italy it works like that, police gives you a warning and after that if you do something else you will automatically go to court, even if she doesn't go to the police again).

After this my family started to treat me as a psycopath and as if I was a fucking rapist, also all the people at school and people who known me basically thought I was a maniac. Just for few fucking messages asking for an explanation.

SHE PURPOSELY ABUSED OF THE POWER THAT THIS FUCKING FEMINIST SOCIETY HAS GIVEN TO HER.
If you go to the police they will fucking laugh at your face, instead. BUT YOU NEED TO TRY AND INSIST.

MAKE.

THEM.
PAY.
aight man ill fuck her life over dont worry

italian2001

italian2001

Time online
11d 10h 36m
Lmaoooooo bro i didnt think about this

ill act like i wanna meet her and screenshot her pussy
if you do it you will go to prison.
keep being right and letting her be wrong.

aight man ill fuck her life over dont worry
You're not fucking her life. YOU'RE JUST APPLYING "equality". jfl @ them.
"muh you don't know if he is gonna come tomorrow and throw acid at your face", says women. So apply the same reasoning, be scared of her potentially doing that and report them to fucking FBI, CIA, Military, idgaf who

Last edited:
xdxdxnice1

xdxdxnice1

long hair or death
Time online
13d 17h 50m
what happen bro?
had a girlfriend when i was 16 and i wanted to leave her after 6 months but she kept blackmailing me and threatening to kill herself. sending me pictures of her cutting my name into her arm. every time i would try break up with her she would come and harass me and my family so i ended up just staying with her. eventually it got to the point where she was technically my girlfriend because it made life easier for me to be with her but i would see her like once a week and cheat on her all the time

we finally broke up when i was able to move countries for university jfl

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
11d 8h 26m
had a girlfriend when i was 16 and i wanted to leave her after 6 months but she kept blackmailing me and threatening to kill herself. sending me pictures of her cutting my name into her arm. every time i would try break up with her she would come and harass me and my family so i ended up just staying with her. eventually it got to the point where she was technically my girlfriend because it made life easier for me to be with her but i would see her like once a week and cheat on her all the time

we finally broke up when i was able to move countries for university jfl
Shit bro im glad u escaped tbh

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
11d 8h 26m
thanks man and good luck with ur situation. avoid contact with her tbh not worth slamming her even if she is hot because psycho bitches are the worst and only get worse the more attention you give them
yeah man im just gonna go full ghost tbh

i hope she gets bored jfl

Blackmannnns

Blackmannnns

人生がゲームのようであることに気づくことは決してありません
Time online
30d 23h 11m
Larp or she’s very ugly

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

Epstein Island Submarine Pilot
Time online
75d 6h 33m
Maybe if you were comprehensible and understanding you wouldn't be incel.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)