how the fuck do i handle a psycho girl

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

do not disturb
aight so i was texting this bitch cuz i was bored, she sent me nudes etc she wanted to fuck me

the problem is she lived 2 hrs away and i have no car yet so i blocked her cuz i got bored

now she went absolute psycho. she has texted me and called me like 20 times a day, i have blocked her number but she is texting and calling me through new numbers. she has even sent me emails and sent handwritten letters. she has also found my dads number

i have no idea what to do tbh. she has called me 200 times these 2 days. How the fuck do i get rid of this whore forever ? I am being 100% serious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, IdiAmin, Deleted member 4416 and 22 others
E4519025 0880 4764 869F 273C6F495C1C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, JL~, Deleted member 5634 and 12 others
btw police aint an option

Give me her number I’ll take over for you bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Britishlooksmaxxer, Mongrelcel and 13 others
Rape her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed, maxxedfalloutdweller and GigaMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
SOMEONE HELP ME

lol are you chad?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and lifestyle21873
WHAT DO I DO @Vermilioncore

Put the p in the v

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
WHAT DO I DO @Vermilioncore
It’s simple, you’re going to have to kill this slut. That’ll teach her a lesson. Oh wait, she’ll never learn the lesson because she’ll be a dead bitch. :p

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6045, JL~ and 8 others
post pics of both

• +1
fuck her into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: WideZygos, Deleted member 5912 and lifestyle21873
Why not just say u cant keep texting her because you live too far. Maybe she has a car or willing to take a bus you autistic fuckboy

• +1
Reactions: Lux and lifestyle21873
Why not just say u cant keep texting her because you live too far. Maybe she has a car or willing to take a bus you autistic fuckboy
bro u dont think ive tried having a normal conversation w her ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
and she said she will Come here but im also too high inhib

• +1
@Mohamad help me out bro

• +1
aight so i was texting this bitch cuz i was bored, she sent me nudes etc she wanted to fuck me

the problem is she lived 2 hrs away and i have no car yet so i blocked her cuz i got bored

now she went absolute psycho. she has texted me and called me like 20 times a day, i have blocked her number but she is texting and calling me through new numbers. she has even sent me emails and sent handwritten letters. she has also found my dads number

i have no idea what to do tbh. she has called me 200 times these 2 days. How the fuck do i get rid of this whore forever ? I am being 100% serious
Over

• +1
LMAO CHAD PROBLEMS
but why is she going hysterical?
i said i love you as a joke

Then she got absolutely insane

”if u loved me u would come here” if you loved me you would do this etc etc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Baldingman1998, slayer69 and 3 others

Stop typing too much

i said i love you as a joke

Then she got absolutely insane

”if u loved me u would come here” if you loved me you would do this etc etc
damn bro
your asking a virgin lol
wish I could help
you said she got your dads number?
damn she's mad psycho

• +1
damn bro
your asking a virgin lol
wish I could help
you said she got your dads number?
damn she's mad psycho
Yeah she threatened to start calling him

Stop being a little bitch

:lul: :lul: :lul: Chad Problems. But srs I would try and ignore her best you can. She will eventually get bored and fuck off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, intovoid and lifestyle21873
:lul: :lul: :lul: Chad Problems. But srs I would try and ignore her best you can. She will eventually get bored and fuck off.
ight thanks man i have ptsd from this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and mulattomaxxer
your mom is my little bitch

Fuck off from this thread before i send u back to who created u
Lmao u are literally scared of a girl dude, just take a bus an uber or whatever and go fuck her ffs

• +1
Lmao u are literally scared of a girl dude, just take a bus an uber or whatever and go fuck her ffs
i dont have this proboem with someone else

Im never scared of another guy no matter how dangerous he is or big, i grew upin afucked place

Pump + dump

• +1
Pump + dump
Bro i havent even fucked her and she is still obsessed with me

if i fuck her dont u think it will be 100 times worse ? She gonna stand outside my house with a fucking AR or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Baldingman1998, slayer69 and 1 other person
Bro i havent even fucked her and she is still obsessed with me

if i fuck her dont u think it will be 100 times worse ? She gonna stand outside my house with a fucking AR or something
If she stalks you and you have physical evidence you can always get a restraining order

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: intovoid
I cant talk to the police tbh
Alternatively you can take up her offer and just pretend to be so bad at sex that she never wants to see you again jfl

• +1
Alternatively you can take up her offer and just pretend to be so bad at sex that she never wants to see you again jfl
legit ive been thinking of it

Or either threatening her Fr

• +1
Reactions: intovoid
Psycho girls are the looksmatches of computer hackers.

Just smash n dash. She’s psycho but she won’t fucking kill u. Use this as entertainment for now till she gets bored of u and fucks off tbh.

• +1
Just smash n dash. She’s psycho but she won’t fucking kill u. Use this as entertainment for now till she gets bored of u and fucks off tbh.
thx my g but im mentally retarded i cant even hold eye contact w girls

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
thx my g but im mentally retarded i cant even hold eye contact w girls
If she’s that into u it don’t matter if ur autistic. Besides if ur a bit autistic it only matters when trying to LTR a bitch which ur not in this case.

• +1
If she’s that into u it don’t matter if ur autistic. Besides if ur a bit autistic it only matters when trying to LTR a bitch which ur not in this case.
when did u lose ur virginity bro ?

Use this as a way of practicing being lower Inhib with gyal

• +1
Ignore and Ghost Maxx.
Hopefully she gets tired, exhausted and stops

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroro