how the fuck do i handle a psycho girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and lifestyle21873
Its harder than u think man just ask any mentalcel
lol nah dude, i couldn't talk to girls before either but now i treat them like i'd treat any other person, there's really nothing special about girls, so no reason to not be able to hold eye contact with them.. but u will learn that through experience, so get out there and fight your inhibitions, the earlier u do that, the better 😋

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
lol nah dude, i couldn't talk to girls before either but now i treat them like i'd treat any other person, there's really nothing special about girls, so no reason to not be able to hold eye contact with them.. but u will learn that through experience, so get out there and fight your inhibitions, the earlier u do that, the better 😋
Thanks bigbro i appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
and she said she will Come here but im also too high inhib
Let her come to you. The adage "fuck the (x) out of her" is true. You won't make her less psycho but you'll make her calm down about you specifically. I worry you're not going to stand your ground well though if she asks you if you're a pair.
In any case, you've gone in too deep to get rid of her altogether. I don't advise violence but if she tries a knife on you or anything, you got your weapons, make sure it counts as self defense.

• +1
Let her come to you. The adage "fuck the (x) out of her" is true. You won't make her less psycho but you'll make her calm down about you specifically. I worry you're not going to stand your ground well though if she asks you if you're a pair.
In any case, you've gone in too deep to get rid of her altogether. I don't advise violence but if she tries a knife on you or anything, you got your weapons, make sure it counts as self defense.
BROOO I CANT EVEN TALK TO A GIRL AND U EXPECT ME TO FUCK HER MY BRAIN IS SUBHUMAN

BROOO I CANT EVEN TALK TO A GIRL AND U EXPECT ME TO FUCK HER MY BRAIN IS SUBHUMAN
So is mine, I would pussy out too. Have you told her you're a sperg? If she's this crazy she probably won't care, and you'll still get her, if it's a turn-off, you got rid of her, congratulations. Either way is progress.
As for actually fucking her when you meet: she's going to do everything. Just try not to be a complete pushover because psychoes aren't always doms.

• +1
So is mine, I would pussy out too. Have you told her you're a sperg? If she's this crazy she probably won't care, and you'll still get her, if it's a turn-off, you got rid of her, congratulations. Either way is progress.
As for actually fucking her when you meet: she's going to do everything. Just try not to be a complete pushover because psychoes aren't always doms.
bro the thing is im literally not autistic. ihave 0 problems talking to guys or friends in general

i dont know how to solve it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7236
bro the thing is im literally not autistic. ihave 0 problems talking to guys or friends in general

i dont know how to solve it tbh
Call me redpilled but: you need practice. You need to talk to girls like they're just dumbbells to lift until you don't care about any of them anymore. You can't fix your brain being shy but you can fix your emotions by training yourself to not give two shits. It takes a very long time though ime.

I already told you the fix: if she keeps pushing, tell her you're a virgin or some shit and see how she reacts. Either she drops you or she takes over everything. Either way, the ball's off your court.

• +1
Call me redpilled but: you need practice. You need to talk to girls like they're just dumbbells to lift until you don't care about any of them anymore. You can't fix your brain being shy but you can fix your emotions by training yourself to not give two shits. It takes a very long time though ime.

I already told you the fix: if she keeps pushing, tell her you're a virgin or some shit and see how she reacts. Either she drops you or she takes over everything. Either way, the ball's off your court.
fuck my parents for living in a shitty fucking ghetto place where i never once interacted with a woman causing me to get like this JFL

btw thanks man i appreciate it alot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7236
fly me out

• Love it
tell her to cum over if sh'es so desperate

• +1
Just fuck her and she’ll get over it

• +1
YOU STUPID CUCK.

RECORD ALL SHE DOES.

GO TO A DOCTOR AND GET DIAGNGOSED FOR ANXIETY ETC

REPORT HER FOR STALKING

EARN FUCKING MONEY FROM THAT BITCH. MAKE HER BE FINED AND GO TO FUCKING JAIL (idk how US laws works but in Italy these are the consequences)

YOU NEED TO DO IT TO REVENGE ME. My ex oneitis did all of this, except that I had to literally supplicate her to not report me... and I managed to SAVE MY ASS but I went REALLY CLOSE to fuck my whole life. Now I can't interact with her, her best friend or her boyfriend, otherwise I'll fucking go to prison.

NOW. LISTEN TO ME. DO IT. DO WHAT THEY ALWAYS DO TO US MALES.

@lifestyle21873 NO. MERCY.
bro did you stalk her or did she stalk u ?

i had the same. i threat her that i leak her nudes if she keeps annoying me so she stopped

• +1
i had the same. i threat her that i leak her nudes if she keeps annoying me so she stopped
Lmaoooooo bro i didnt think about this

ill act like i wanna meet her and screenshot her pussy

• +1
Reactions: buflek
@buflek you fuckin high iq psycho

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Lmaoooooo bro i didnt think about this

ill act like i wanna meet her and screenshot her pussy
had to block 14 of her numbers and she said she has 100s of them. hope its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and lifestyle21873
had to block 14 of her numbers and she said she has 100s of them. hope its over
legit brother ive been messaged by 20 different numbers

as a result, everytime someone calls me or texts me i get intense anxiety. fuckin ptsd from this shit now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and buflek
I just sent her, for 4-5 days, some messages on whatsapp and Instagram (venting and asking for explanations) after she suddenly blocked me for no reasons.

She didn't answer me.

Then, one day police came to MY HOUSE with my parents being there with me and THREATENED ME TO STOP "stalking her" and a long speech (in italy it works like that, police gives you a warning and after that if you do something else you will automatically go to court, even if she doesn't go to the police again).

After this my family started to treat me as a psycopath and as if I was a fucking rapist, also all the people at school and people who known me basically thought I was a maniac. Just for few fucking messages asking for an explanation.

SHE PURPOSELY ABUSED OF THE POWER THAT THIS FUCKING FEMINIST SOCIETY HAS GIVEN TO HER.
If you go to the police they will fucking laugh at your face, instead. BUT YOU NEED TO TRY AND INSIST.

MAKE.

THEM.
PAY.
aight man ill fuck her life over dont worry

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 6492
psycho bitch ruined my life for 3 years OP. good luck

• Woah
  • +1
what happen bro?
had a girlfriend when i was 16 and i wanted to leave her after 6 months but she kept blackmailing me and threatening to kill herself. sending me pictures of her cutting my name into her arm. every time i would try break up with her she would come and harass me and my family so i ended up just staying with her. eventually it got to the point where she was technically my girlfriend because it made life easier for me to be with her but i would see her like once a week and cheat on her all the time

we finally broke up when i was able to move countries for university jfl

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7236, Deleted member 6873 and lifestyle21873
had a girlfriend when i was 16 and i wanted to leave her after 6 months but she kept blackmailing me and threatening to kill herself. sending me pictures of her cutting my name into her arm. every time i would try break up with her she would come and harass me and my family so i ended up just staying with her. eventually it got to the point where she was technically my girlfriend because it made life easier for me to be with her but i would see her like once a week and cheat on her all the time

we finally broke up when i was able to move countries for university jfl
Shit bro im glad u escaped tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and xdxdxnice1
Shit bro im glad u escaped tbh
thanks man and good luck with ur situation. avoid contact with her tbh not worth slamming her even if she is hot because psycho bitches are the worst and only get worse the more attention you give them

• +1
thanks man and good luck with ur situation. avoid contact with her tbh not worth slamming her even if she is hot because psycho bitches are the worst and only get worse the more attention you give them
yeah man im just gonna go full ghost tbh

i hope she gets bored jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, Tall and xdxdxnice1
Unironically mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 6873 and lifestyle21873
:chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 6873 and lifestyle21873
post her pics fam

• +1