how the fuck do i handle a psycho girl

Larp or she’s very ugly

Maybe if you were comprehensible and understanding you wouldn't be incel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Julius and lifestyle21873
aight so i was texting this bitch cuz i was bored, she sent me nudes etc she wanted to fuck me

the problem is she lived 2 hrs away and i have no car yet so i blocked her cuz i got bored

now she went absolute psycho. she has texted me and called me like 20 times a day, i have blocked her number but she is texting and calling me through new numbers. she has even sent me emails and sent handwritten letters. she has also found my dads number

i have no idea what to do tbh. she has called me 200 times these 2 days. How the fuck do i get rid of this whore forever ? I am being 100% serious
I got you my nigga dead serious tell that bitch you gay or some shit it's worked for me. If she tells people say it was cause you were boutta hit and her pussy stunk

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
I got you my nigga dead serious tell that bitch you gay or some shit it's worked for me. If she tells people say it was cause you were boutta hit and her pussy stunk
Lmaooo thx g

• +1
Reactions: PYT
You have a problem: this girl won't leave you alone.

A few possible solutions -

Make yourself undesirable to her. Send her a dick pick of a small dick that isn't yours. Act very weak and feeble. Or send an absolute shit photo to her. Keep sending ugly photos that make you look bloated.

Ask your Dad to contact her parents and get her to stop. Tell her that he did it and you had no control over it. Tell her you're sorry. She won't blame you and she'll fuck off hopefully.

Involve your social group. Get your friends to message her and tell her to stop. I predict this would be very effective, since people fear social consequences a lot. In her head she's chasing a single isolated person - you. Make it seem as though she's not just harassing you, but a group of people that back you up. She will feel outnumbered.

Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: intovoid and lifestyle21873
You have a problem: this girl won't leave you alone.

A few possible solutions -

Make yourself undesirable to her. Send her a dick pick of a small dick that isn't yours. Act very weak and feeble. Or send an absolute shit photo to her. Keep sending ugly photos that make you look bloated.

Ask your Dad to contact her parents and get her to stop. Tell her that he did it and you had no control over it. Tell her you're sorry. She won't blame you and she'll fuck off hopefully.

Involve your social group. Get your friends to message her and tell her to stop. I predict this would be very effective, since people fear social consequences a lot. In her head she's chasing a single isolated person - you. Make it seem as though she's not just harassing you, but a group of people that back you up. She will feel outnumbered.

Good luck.
high iq greycel, thx bro

Bro just ignore that bitch fully happened to me as well :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
@fukmylyf

I’m the same way. I’m about 4.75-5 psl or so, On this site but am rated a chadlite/chad on bluepilled reddit. I also have height (6’1-2) and massive frame Especially considering I’m skinny. Subhuman/low tier normie girls text me nonstop about wanting to hook up with me/begging me, but I never got on a long enough nofap streak to fold jfl

sooo glad i’m not chad so i don’t have these issues tbh
692BBBEE D55F 4505 A376 BA7CAC50D189

it's over, the psycho chose u and u have no saying in this