[Serious] How the fuck do people get into a social circle?

johncruz12345

johncruz12345

Wizard
Time online
8d 27m
Just make friends and be normal.

poloralf

poloralf

Instructor
Time online
10d 15h 10m
By leaking nudes for high e black foids to thirst at

As lil wayne says (timestamped)

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

I envy Pattinson
Time online
80d 10h 43m
Shit makes no sense to me.

Does it form out of mid air or some shit? I've never been able to get into social circles because of being excluded all through out high school.

Never even began for me.
First day or sports and mutual friends otherwise idk tbh

20Nobragger01

20Nobragger01

Flamboyant
Time online
28d 21h 28m
I’ve basically been a loner all throughout high school. Need to fix myself asap. Maybe I will move to another country or some shit to make a new start where no one knows me and more open to making new friendships, because where I live people mostly keep their friends from youth. My aspergers is also mild, so I should have a chance.

IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Time online
72d 5h 51m
You start with preferably one to two friends

poloralf

poloralf

Instructor
Time online
10d 15h 10m
I’ve basically been a loner all throughout high school. Need to fix myself asap. Maybe I will move to another country or some shit to make a new start where no one knows me and more open to making new friendships, because where I live people mostly keep their friends from youth. My aspergers is also mild, so I should have a chance.
Just Asianmax

F

FatUglyTroll

Trainee
Time online
3d 7h 11m
Being completely isolated is better than being rejected by all the girls in your social circle if you're lucky enough to have one tbh

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Mogger in training
Time online
84d 31m
You must have some negative energy work on your personality next

John McCormick

John McCormick

Adept
Time online
1d 15h 51m
Ever heard of "cliques"? If you are stranger and you try to approach a group of social circle, most likely you will be told to fuck off unless you bring "something" valuable to the table (usually in form of status, lifestyle (money), connection to other people, know popular girls, or you are hot girl, etc)

H

hurdleafterhurdle

Trainee
Time online
3h 1m
Got the same problem. Reason's that I don't talk to people or that when I do it's awkward/autistic. Try alcohol or Xanax I've had people tell me "I'm like a different person".
Truth. I'm a happy drunk apparently and become dangerously low-inhib.

OP, your best bet is to look like you have nothing to do, and wait for people to ask you for favours or help, do it half-ass and start a talk with them. Works for me. Don't look busy or it doesn't work though.

N

Norwooder

Wizard
Time online
46d 19h 26m
Tbh I’ve never seen it where it wasn’t the case of just be first theory. I had the same friends in middle school that I had in high school, and everyone I know in college hangs out with people they met the first week
Over if you didn't have friends in school

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

Normie with bad sense of direction
Time online
46d 45m
Just be friend of 1 person and then they'll introduce you to their social circle

S

Stevensmithgerard

Trainee
Time online
7d 21h 26m
In a school setting, you're really not safe if you are sub chad and don't have a close friend group or a belong to a clique. Even the nerds and aspies need their clique to survive. These are mostly static environments. And once the status quo has been set, that's pretty much it. And that's the problem. Imagine being lessthannormie and having no friends to back you up, no one to introduce you to people, get you into parties, school clubs, events, etc.

These are your formative years. It's priceless, but NOT everything. Yet, you can't deny the effect of constant rejection on your psyche. Your inner confidence will be shot and need to be built from the ground up. Most people can't handle that pressure and just fold and LDAR.

Once you're outside of the school setting, things do change and become more dynamic. You still have to work hard on yourself to fit in more places, and become a well rounded person though.

Colvin76

Colvin76

5'9.25" (176cm) PERMAVIRGIN TRUECEL KHHV
Time online
33d 14h 57m
In a school setting, you're really not safe if you are sub chad and don't have a close friend group or a belong to a clique. Even the nerds and aspies need their clique to survive. These are mostly static environments. And once the status quo has been set, that's pretty much it. And that's the problem. Imagine being lessthannormie and having no friends to back you up, no one to introduce you to people, get you into parties, school clubs, events, etc.

These are your formative years. It's priceless, but NOT everything. Yet, you can't deny the effect of constant rejection on your psyche. Your inner confidence will be shot and need to be built from the ground up. Most people can't handle that pressure and just fold and LDAR.

Once you're outside of the school setting, things do change and become more dynamic. You still have to work hard on yourself to fit in more places, and become a well rounded person though.
Brutal as fuck but very true and blackpilled. Most blackpilled post on this thread.

I was the least popular guy in High School :feelsbadman:

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
85d 19h 33m
Shit makes no sense to me.
* Be good looking, and behave a bit social + extraverted; and you will be invited alot.
* Be normie and behave extraverted, and you will be invited plenty.
* Be uglt and you will have a harder time in general, or you must have simething unique that makes people like to hang with you still.

S

Stevensmithgerard

Trainee
Time online
7d 21h 26m
Brutal as fuck but very true and blackpilled. Most blackpilled post on this thread.

I was the least popular guy in High School :feelsbadman:
I say this as someone maybe hightier normie? Had friends because i was very unique to my entire school, but not in a bad way. And like another poster said, i had something to different to offer. I was more wild, and had style and swag, while everyone else was boat shoe, polos and shorts, prepmaxxing. I did have confidence even though i stood out. I didnt let anyone give me shit without giving it back. This is a blackpill forum, but i still (unknowingly) used tons of redpill at that time.

And even then, i saw two different types of subhumans. The ones that tried OH SO hard to just fit in the cracks that they got lost and completely ignored. Then there were the subhumans that disregarded blackpill hierarchy and cleaned up. Not saying they were absolute slayers like the 6'2 jock preps with yachting acumen were. But, they got hippie beckies and "cool" chicks and cute nerd girls and alt thots. You really do have to be "cool". But cool is indeed quantifiable.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)