How the fuck do people get into a social circle?

D

Deleted member 4332

Kraken
Shit makes no sense to me.

Does it form out of mid air or some shit? I've never been able to get into social circles because of being excluded all through out high school.

Never even began for me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lolcel, Highrise, uglysadnigga69 and 12 others
Unironically talking to people/finding people with similar interests. I've met one of my best friends this year through music. And a lifelong friend through Lego Star Wars :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Darkstrand, jordanbarrettisgod and 5 others
Unironically talking to people/finding people with similar interests. I've met one of my best friends this year through music. And a lifelong friend through Lego Star Wars :lul:
Was this before or after you finished high school

Was this before or after you finished high school
Lego before, in elementary or basischool as its called here in NL (i was like 7) metal lad this year in highschool (16)

Tbh I’ve never seen it where it wasn’t the case of just be first theory. I had the same friends in middle school that I had in high school, and everyone I know in college hangs out with people they met the first week

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 2632, Bluepill and 8 others
Got the same problem. Reason's that I don't talk to people or that when I do it's awkward/autistic. Try alcohol or Xanax I've had people tell me "I'm like a different person".

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 3270, Deleted member 7125 and 1 other person
Got the same problem. Reason's that I don't talk to people or that when I do it's awkward/autistic. Try alcohol or Xanax I've had people tell me "I'm like a different person".
Alcohol is a Looksmin AND healthmin.

Not too sure about Xanax though.

• +1
Reactions: Lux and SubhumanCurrycel
tbh only social circle I had in HS was a group of Asians because we played video games (incel trait)

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, uglysadnigga69, Deleted member 7753 and 4 others
Alcohol is a Looksmin AND healthmin.

Not too sure about Xanax though.
If i'm correct certain alcoholic drinks can act as a diuretic. I usually take a little bit for becoming low inhib

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
If i'm correct certain alcoholic drinks can act as a diuretic. I usually take a little bit for becoming low inhib
18-20 year olds cant drink alcohol in the United States

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 1347
Dude in the US it really isn't that hard.

Go to a chess club if you enjoy chess. Try to find meet ups for the stuff that you are interested in. I mean you are going to make friends and then just keep the ones that you like.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: squidward69, Mongrelcel, SoyGune and 2 others
Jesus why must everything in the states suck ass :lul:
He is retarded, the US offers unparalleled opportunities but will this low-T cuck use them or will he succumb and eat doritos at home.

He is retarded, the US offers unparalleled opportunities but will this low-T cuck use them or will he succumb and eat doritos at home.
Eh could be, clogncheeselands mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
Jesus why must everything in the states suck ass :lul:
Alcohol isn't even that good anyway.

Its a looksmin + healthmin that probably tastes bad and I'm glad I never had it.
I dont eat doritos or even own a bag of doritos you greycel retard.

"Low T" yet I bet I'm still stronger than your greycel ass. Have you ever even gymcelled before?

Alcohol isn't even that good anyway.

Its a looksmin + healthmin that probably tastes bad and I'm glad I never had it.

I dont eat doritos or even own a bag of doritos you greycel retard.

"Low T" yet I bet I'm still stronger than your greycel ass. Have you even gymcelled before?
Imo in moderation its ok.
For the taste eh differs from person to person.

"Low T" yet I bet I'm still stronger than your greycel ass. Have you even gymcelled before?
Only thing you are stronger than me is mentally. If I got rejected more than 10 times I'd have roped already.
Gym is cope, I've a nice jaw and have lost count of aproaches btw.

Only thing you are stronger than me is mentally. If I got rejected more than 10 times I'd have roped already.
Gym is cope, I've a nice jaw and have lost count of aproaches btw.
So you said you never gymcelled which means you can't deadlift 535lbs / 243kg for a one rep max or bench press 295lb / 134kg for a 1 rep max which means you arent physically stronger than me. good to know (also I can PM you video proof if you have doubts).

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
So you said you never gymcelled which means you can't deadlift 535lbs / 243kg for a one rep max or bench press 295lb / 134kg for a 1 rep max which means you arent physically stronger than me. good to know (also I can PM you video proof if you have doubts).
You deadlifted 243kg as a 5' 6 manlet? Send proof.

Just join clubs or sports or something. I got a pretty decently sized friend group doing that.

Mogs me mirin BBC strength tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 4332
Eat shit, the neo-Darwinian hellscape that is socializing as middle class kid in the US is crazy complex and not easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and SubhumanCurrycel
Its so hard to build a social circle in school after the first week.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Over. I always have shit luck on the first month of school
Same, I fucked up first month of middle school then first month of high school. And Im gonna fuck up my first month of college, so brutal.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 4332
Same, I fucked up first month of middle school then first month of high school. And Im gonna fuck up my first month of college, so brutal.
If we had the looks, we would be in every social circle.

But because we dont... we are stuck to rot on here or on .co

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and BigBoy
What do you look like?

Just make friends and be normal.

By leaking nudes for high e black foids to thirst at

As lil wayne says (timestamped)

Shit makes no sense to me.

Does it form out of mid air or some shit? I've never been able to get into social circles because of being excluded all through out high school.

Never even began for me.
First day or sports and mutual friends otherwise idk tbh

I’ve basically been a loner all throughout high school. Need to fix myself asap. Maybe I will move to another country or some shit to make a new start where no one knows me and more open to making new friendships, because where I live people mostly keep their friends from youth. My aspergers is also mild, so I should have a chance.

• +1
Reactions: Zealot, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 6873
You start with preferably one to two friends

I’ve basically been a loner all throughout high school. Need to fix myself asap. Maybe I will move to another country or some shit to make a new start where no one knows me and more open to making new friendships, because where I live people mostly keep their friends from youth. My aspergers is also mild, so I should have a chance.
Just Asianmax

Being completely isolated is better than being rejected by all the girls in your social circle if you're lucky enough to have one tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune and Deleted member 7236
You must have some negative energy work on your personality next

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Ever heard of "cliques"? If you are stranger and you try to approach a group of social circle, most likely you will be told to fuck off unless you bring "something" valuable to the table (usually in form of status, lifestyle (money), connection to other people, know popular girls, or you are hot girl, etc)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alex569, CommanderCope, Deleted member 1680 and 5 others
Don't be ugly. It is that simple.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7236, Stevensmithgerard and ReallyRice
Truth. I'm a happy drunk apparently and become dangerously low-inhib.

OP, your best bet is to look like you have nothing to do, and wait for people to ask you for favours or help, do it half-ass and start a talk with them. Works for me. Don't look busy or it doesn't work though.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Tbh I’ve never seen it where it wasn’t the case of just be first theory. I had the same friends in middle school that I had in high school, and everyone I know in college hangs out with people they met the first week
Over if you didn't have friends in school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7236 and Stevensmithgerard
Just be friend of 1 person and then they'll introduce you to their social circle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
In a school setting, you're really not safe if you are sub chad and don't have a close friend group or a belong to a clique. Even the nerds and aspies need their clique to survive. These are mostly static environments. And once the status quo has been set, that's pretty much it. And that's the problem. Imagine being lessthannormie and having no friends to back you up, no one to introduce you to people, get you into parties, school clubs, events, etc.

These are your formative years. It's priceless, but NOT everything. Yet, you can't deny the effect of constant rejection on your psyche. Your inner confidence will be shot and need to be built from the ground up. Most people can't handle that pressure and just fold and LDAR.

Once you're outside of the school setting, things do change and become more dynamic. You still have to work hard on yourself to fit in more places, and become a well rounded person though.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 7236, Norwooder and 1 other person