How the fuck do people get into a social circle?

In a school setting, you're really not safe if you are sub chad and don't have a close friend group or a belong to a clique. Even the nerds and aspies need their clique to survive. These are mostly static environments. And once the status quo has been set, that's pretty much it. And that's the problem. Imagine being lessthannormie and having no friends to back you up, no one to introduce you to people, get you into parties, school clubs, events, etc.

These are your formative years. It's priceless, but NOT everything. Yet, you can't deny the effect of constant rejection on your psyche. Your inner confidence will be shot and need to be built from the ground up. Most people can't handle that pressure and just fold and LDAR.

Once you're outside of the school setting, things do change and become more dynamic. You still have to work hard on yourself to fit in more places, and become a well rounded person though.
Brutal as fuck but very true and blackpilled. Most blackpilled post on this thread.

I was the least popular guy in High School :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Shit makes no sense to me.
* Be good looking, and behave a bit social + extraverted; and you will be invited alot.
* Be normie and behave extraverted, and you will be invited plenty.
* Be uglt and you will have a harder time in general, or you must have simething unique that makes people like to hang with you still.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7236 and Stevensmithgerard
Brutal as fuck but very true and blackpilled. Most blackpilled post on this thread.

I was the least popular guy in High School :feelsbadman:
I say this as someone maybe hightier normie? Had friends because i was very unique to my entire school, but not in a bad way. And like another poster said, i had something to different to offer. I was more wild, and had style and swag, while everyone else was boat shoe, polos and shorts, prepmaxxing. I did have confidence even though i stood out. I didnt let anyone give me shit without giving it back. This is a blackpill forum, but i still (unknowingly) used tons of redpill at that time.

And even then, i saw two different types of subhumans. The ones that tried OH SO hard to just fit in the cracks that they got lost and completely ignored. Then there were the subhumans that disregarded blackpill hierarchy and cleaned up. Not saying they were absolute slayers like the 6'2 jock preps with yachting acumen were. But, they got hippie beckies and "cool" chicks and cute nerd girls and alt thots. You really do have to be "cool". But cool is indeed quantifiable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7236
@Stevensmithgerard it works for me because visible anxiety/ autism + mild ogremaxxing.

I’ve basically been a loner all throughout high school. Need to fix myself asap. Maybe I will move to another country or some shit to make a new start where no one knows me and more open to making new friendships, because where I live people mostly keep their friends from youth. My aspergers is also mild, so I should have a chance.
gl

I say this as someone maybe hightier normie? Had friends because i was very unique to my entire school, but not in a bad way. And like another poster said, i had something to different to offer. I was more wild, and had style and swag, while everyone else was boat shoe, polos and shorts, prepmaxxing. I did have confidence even though i stood out. I didnt let anyone give me shit without giving it back. This is a blackpill forum, but i still (unknowingly) used tons of redpill at that time.

And even then, i saw two different types of subhumans. The ones that tried OH SO hard to just fit in the cracks that they got lost and completely ignored. Then there were the subhumans that disregarded blackpill hierarchy and cleaned up. Not saying they were absolute slayers like the 6'2 jock preps with yachting acumen were. But, they got hippie beckies and "cool" chicks and cute nerd girls and alt thots. You really do have to be "cool". But cool is indeed quantifiable.
I'm the firs type 100%. Being cool is a talent

• +1
You have to do it in the first week of school
After that you are stuck by yourself

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 7236
if you look like me, you don't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
What do you mean by that
I draw too many people to me in general. Boys more because they are lower inhib and less judgy but girls too. Unfortunately none of the girls like me now, and when a very few of them did years ago, being autistic/anxious fucked me up.

Worth noting that random strangers sometimes talked to me in public places pre covid.

Shit makes no sense to me.

Does it form out of mid air or some shit? I've never been able to get into social circles because of being excluded all through out high school.

Never even began for me.

In high school (france) during the 2000s, being part of the cool social circles was all bout drugs, drinking and parties in my town.

It gets harder in college, unless you're in some private school with the same mates for like 3 years.

It gets near impossible when you start working, as the people you meet are mostly douchebags from your working place.
In the end, your only option left is to get a girl on Tinder and befriend her social group.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
I draw too many people to me in general. Boys more because they are lower inhib and less judgy but girls too. Unfortunately none of the girls like me now, and when a very few of them did years ago, being autistic/anxious fucked me up.

Worth noting that random strangers sometimes talked to me in public places pre covid.
That's, good. So where do you think you could improve? Be objective

In high school (france) during the 2000s, being part of the cool social circles was all bout drugs, drinking and parties in my town.

It gets harder in college, unless you're in some private school with the same mates for like 3 years.

It gets near impossible when you start working, as the people you meet are mostly douchebags from your working place.
In the end, your only option left is to get a girl on Tinder and befriend her social group.
I will preface this by saying that you should first be fully looksmaxxed within your current ability.

I tell you what, life after school isn't hard at all. Cause now you can finally choose who you surround yourself with. What works for me is hobbymaxxing and being outdoors often. But not SHIT hobbies. Hobbies that bring you to somewhat similar minded people. NT hobbies. Stay away from videogames and dnd obviously. You have to be open and ready try new things outside your comfort zone.

You will meet professionals at a dancing class. Cool people at acting classes. Go to a calisthenics park or a parkour class and meet athletic individuals. Do martial arts. Do fun shit, and do it OFTEN... I feel like a lot of people give up on this shit after like one or two tries, say they did something, then complain why they have no friend group. You have to put forth the effort. YES, you will probably be the one initiating the progression of friendship. But that onus is on you... Why? Well, you are the one without friends and are looking building a social circle, not them. Don't expect your new life to just appear.

Be outgoing. Be in shape.... People really do show more respect and willingness to engage with you when you're fit. So get your body on point. It shows that you're capable and healthy. That you can back them up in a fight. Or protect them from harm. Even i don't hang out with weaklings or losers, all of my friends do something physical and are at least trying to get their shit together. Doesn't matter what it is, they need to be formidable. The same applies to you.

It does start with looks, but it doesn't end there. You can't be a literal quiet mousy Chad and still have what you seem to be looking for. Sure, some horny bitches will try to ride you on the bus, but that's the Life of Chad. Everything else takes actual work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and NVRH
I tell you what, life after school isn't hard at all. Cause now you can finally choose who you surround yourself with.

Well you can't deny that it's far easier to slay in high school / college than in real life.
Maybe I peaked in high school idk, but the opportunities of meeting new people are reduced when you grow up. And people aren't as easy going when they get older too.

I will preface this by saying that you should first be fully looksmaxxed within your current ability.

Ofc

Work, school, family, and hobbies

Thats it

Friendships arent worth much as you get older cause people move around for school/work plus they have their own families

If you dont have gf or wifey, you will end up alone

Work, school, family, and hobbies

Thats it

Friendships arent worth much as you get older cause people move around for school/work plus they have their own families

If you dont have gf or wifey, you will end up alone
True that.
It's more like. You need to keep re-making friends/friend groups throughout life.
When young, it's the easiest time to make friends.
When older, more factors come into play to be able to make a friendship. Still doable. But not effortless (almost) as in young age; when you go to same school/class and so on.

Well you can't deny that it's far easier to slay in high school / college than in real life.
Maybe I peaked in high school idk, but the opportunities of meeting new people are reduced when you grow up. And people aren't as easy going when they get older too.

Ofc
I don't know... Everyone has a different experience. I wasn't a slayer in school, even worse in college. But i bloomed later and i slay pretty damn hard now. My current friends slay just as hard, some of them even harder. And not talking about wash ups or dumpster diving (usually hahaha).

I'm telling you, the opportunities only change if you let them change. Remember, now you have access to other levels now that were closed off to you before. If you are true player, you would have also been moneymaxxing, so can travel and go to sick parties and shows. You would have been statusmaxxing, having women TRAVEL TO YOU from all over the world.

• +1
Reactions: NVRH
Eh could be, clogncheeselands mog

Eh, much better to be in the States than anywhere in europe if you are of Asian descent due to better diversity. Asians in states also mog dutchies as they are smarter and live longer than dutchies

That's, good. So where do you think you could improve? Be objective
Money and status mostly because that's what killed me, but I've been lazing off on looks for a while because I wasn't getting anywhere and I got tired of the game.

• +1
Money and status mostly because that's what killed me, but I've been lazing off on looks for a while because I wasn't getting anywhere and I got tired of the game.
Alright, so what can you do today to get back on the game? Are you willing to sit down and lay out life plan? Be specific about the life that you want to lead. The types of women you want in your life, the car, the house or condo, the career, the hustle. Where do you want to live? Go live in a huge populous city with tons of gorgeous women. That alone could change everything for you. Go get in Jeff Seid shape. Ask yourself, have you REALLY been taking life seriously? Have you really done everything you could and exhausted all of your energy? If you're still alive and you're not where you want to be in life, then answer is an absolute NO.

So what are you gonna do today? Tell me 3 things that you did that brought you closer to your goal. You could work out for an hour or two. You could dig out some old talents and brush up on them. You could get a plastic surgery consultation. Maybe hire a photographer to set up a photoshoot for tinder. Do something great today.

Alright, so what can you do today to get back on the game? Are you willing to sit down and lay out life plan? Be specific about the life that you want to lead. The types of women you want in your life, the car, the house or condo, the career, the hustle. Where do you want to live? Go live in a huge populous city with tons of gorgeous women. That alone could change everything for you. Go get in Jeff Seid shape. Ask yourself, have you REALLY been taking life seriously? Have you really done everything you could and exhausted all of your energy? If you're still alive and you're not where you want to be in life, then answer is an absolute NO.

So what are you gonna do today? Tell me 3 things that you did that brought you closer to your goal. You could work out for an hour or two. You could dig out some old talents and brush up on them. You could get a plastic surgery consultation. Maybe hire a photographer to set up a photoshoot for tinder. Do something great today.
Exhausting myself is not my plan, I'm not a Type A personality I'm a Type C and I know from trying that A lifestyle that I get mentally drained. (Autist).

My plan is simple: get my own place - a shitty bachelor flat is good enough - and social maxx, because that has worked for me before. In doing so, also control my diet and exercise since my own home means more control, and be careful with money - only ever spend when going out with people to not show being poor but otherwise pinch every penny. Basically act like a normie while living frugally.

I plan to move but not for women but rather affordability, and either for jobs or autismbuxx depends on my luck with jobs (usually good enough luck). Thanks to corona plandemic work from home is an option but the main goal is to leave behind my family and neighbourhood because they hold me back a shit ton. There are normies in my area but all too chadly for me to deal with and I pussy out. People I can handle with are usually at school or clubs etc.

Career is not sure because still figuring out school programs. Probably algorithm design for coders. Something paper and pencilly but for the screens at the end.

I don't give two shits about cars or aesthetics of where I live so long as it's safe, cheap, and functional.

I have no standards with womens' looks. I'll date any girl who isn't a bitch or basic (but that limits me heavily, the basic requirement).

• +1
Exhausting myself is not my plan, I'm not a Type A personality I'm a Type C and I know from trying that A lifestyle that I get mentally drained. (Autist).

My plan is simple: get my own place - a shitty bachelor flat is good enough - and social maxx, because that has worked for me before. In doing so, also control my diet and exercise since my own home means more control, and be careful with money - only ever spend when going out with people to not show being poor but otherwise pinch every penny. Basically act like a normie while living frugally.

I plan to move but not for women but rather affordability, and either for jobs or autismbuxx depends on my luck with jobs (usually good enough luck). Thanks to corona plandemic work from home is an option but the main goal is to leave behind my family and neighbourhood because they hold me back a shit ton. There are normies in my area but all too chadly for me to deal with and I pussy out. People I can handle with are usually at school or clubs etc.

Career is not sure because still figuring out school programs. Probably algorithm design for coders. Something paper and pencilly but for the screens at the end.

I don't give two shits about cars or aesthetics of where I live so long as it's safe, cheap, and functional.

I have no standards with womens' looks. I'll date any girl who isn't a bitch or basic (but that limits me heavily, the basic requirement).
Let me tell you about standards. It's easy to say you just want something normal and functional. I'll explain, you self limit that way, and you end up with LESS than what you expected. Ask me how i know! I've learned this both anecdotally, and empirically. You really do have to go above and beyond.

Dude, settling sounds lazy. Why do you think you're on this site? Because of lack of momentum. Guess what, I'm here too! But I've already ascended to the first and second phases of slayerdom. I'm on to my third formation now... I'm here for specific knowledge of facial aesthetics.

What you have to understand is that it takes way LESS energy expenditure to ever increasingly improve your PSL and SMV, than it is to fight a long uphill battle with the women of 2020!