HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET WIDE SHOULDERS?

A

Alibaba69

5' 13" Pharma HGHcel
I need to clavicle max. I have 18 inch shoulders but my rib cage is wider than my clavicles :lul:. Ded srs how to get big clavs?

spear throwing son ded srs and swimming

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, MortusX, GoMadAndSTFU and 2 others
Be a chad like me

how old are you @Alibaba69

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, MortusX, Deleted member 4675 and 1 other person
??? My mom told me it’s all about personality and confidence tho?

personality and condidence>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Face and height>Frame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, HighIQcel, EzioGrezzo and 2 others
I need to clavicle max. I have 18 inch shoulders but my rib cage is wider than my clavicles :lul:. Ded srs how to get big clavs?
I remember reading a thread on here and someone recommended Niacin MSM and Glucosamine for clavicles. Not sure about any proof on those though.

Do crack my bro dead srs

no ded srs, i have a massive rib cage covers up my high estro fat distribution
So your rib cage is wider than your bideltoid? I don’t see how that’s anatomically possible. You wouldn’t even be able to hang your arms straight down when standing up

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Theonewhowillascend, Hades, wagbox and 3 others
ribcage expansion w/ breathing squats and breathing pullovers

So your rib cage is wider than your bideltoid? I don’t see how that’s anatomically possible. You wouldn’t even be able to hang your arms straight down when standing up
u mad bro? you're a ribcagecel i'm a bideltoidcel caused by being a ribcagecel. No need for traps if you have a huge rib cage

HGH and do backstroke for at least 15 min a day

u mad bro? you're a ribcagecel i'm a bideltoidcel caused by being a ribcagecel. No need for traps if you have a huge rib cage
Ive actually got a good ribcage, and a decent bideltoid.

train delts

20 inch bideltoid width gang feels good
Edit: I’m measuring it wrong I did it not from the bones but from the widest area of delts

Do lateral raises all day. That's the only way to compensate.

SUPER widegrip deadhangs and wide grip pullups. Dont go overboard with the gripwidth because it will fuck your shoulder up.

- Train delts, hard

- shoulder widening surgery through eppley (Do your fuckin' research)

- Tailored clothes around the waist / hips / slim fit jeans (it's all relative, thinner hips = wider shoulders)

If all else fails just do tren theory

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and stuckneworleans
Delt training and Repetitive bone stress from exercises.

Last edited:
Weighted Pullups - aim for 40kg added for 5 clean reps
OHP - 80kg for 5 reps
Lat raises - 5 sets 2x a week, hold at top for 3 seconds
Power shrugs - 220kg for reps