How the fuck do you guys deal with curries

Ozymandias

Ozymandias

The King of Kings, Look upon thy Looksmax
So as I've ascended I'm starting to get more normies status, I'm not quite there yet but I keep attracting Curries and I don't like it.

Curry men and women, Curries of all ages.

I am curry but not true curry (Pakistani, lightskin) my people sacrificed everything and a lot died just not to live with pajeets anymore. When I ascend through surgeries I don't want Curries to talk to me, any ideas?

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution, Zercic, Htobrother and 6 others
:f:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131
bhai pls stop the cope, if youre punjabi/muhajir then youre curry, if youre baloch/pashtun/hazara/siddi then youre not curry. also post face.

greetings, curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zercic, SubhumanCurrycel, .🇹🇩. and 2 others
bhai pls stop the cope, if youre punjabi/muhajir then youre curry, if youre baloch/pashtun/hazara/siddi then youre not curry. also post face.

greetings, curry

Partition means I'm not curry anymore

• JFL
Reactions: ceramicsoul
bhai curry !

Partition means I'm not curry anymore
whats your ethnicity tho? if youre punjabi/muhajir then youre still curry, whether youre pakistani punjabi or indian doesnt matter.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Why do you hate your own people nigga

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and ArgentineOmicron
whats your ethnicity tho? if youre punjabi/muhajir then youre still curry, whether youre pakistani punjabi or indian doesnt matter.

Ethnicity doesn't mean shit against pheno let's be honest

The key is not looking curry, if we context what constitutes a true curry esp in terms of white people, a ugly afghan Pashtoon with dark skin would be a curry compared to a white passing tamil

You can't landlock currystatus it's legit down to pheno

Ethnicity doesn't mean shit against pheno let's be honest

The key is not looking curry, if we context what constitutes a true curry esp in terms of white people, a ugly afghan Pashtoon with dark skin would be a curry compared to a white passing tamil

You can't landlock currystatus it's legit down to pheno
just say youre punjabi ffs lol no need to beat around the bush, and tbf in eyes of cumskins, even afghan pashtuns with brown hair and white skin would be considered sandniggers like the rest of us lol, its all about ethnicity in the end.

• +1
Reactions: Zercic and Deleted member 1680

Tbh Tbh t b q h Indians and Pakistanis not the same, it's like comparing apples to oranges. They used to be the same but one got black pilled and decided to leave and the other stayed blue pilled

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
You probably look like a curry if you attract a lot of curries tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zercic and Deleted member 1680
They used to be the same but one got black pilled and decided to leave and the other stayed blue pilled
now theyre getting lynched and raped by hindu dindu and sikh pajeets, brutal.

just say youre punjabi ffs lol no need to beat around the bush, and tbf in eyes of cumskins, even afghan pashtuns with brown hair and white skin would be considered sandniggers like the rest of us lol, its all about ethnicity in the end.

Nahhhhhh mayneeeee, you can't do that it's anti black pill, let's say you took a white passing desi and put him against a typical desi, do you honestly think he counts as curry at that point?

I think curryhood is when you reach a point where you only hang around other Curries and can't blend into wider society, even amongst other incels of other races

now theyre getting lynched and raped by hindu dindu and sikh pajeets, brutal.

LOL fuck Indian muslims Tbh, not my problem since 1947

LOL fuck Indian muslims Tbh, not my problem since 1947
yeah those retards decided to stay loyal to hindu dindu/sikh pajeet overlords. deobandis in pakistan still think india and pakistan and bangladesh should've stayed one country lmfao, altaf hussain too, that mqm trash.

I don't deal them since i'm one of them

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
yeah those retards decided to stay loyal to hindu dindu/sikh pajeet overlords. deobandis in pakistan still think india and pakistan and bangladesh should've stayed one country lmfao, altaf hussain too, that mqm trash.

Honestly i see Partition as a absolute win, despite getting buttfucked in 4 wars, losing Bangladesh, it's a chance to shed pajeet status, most pakis i know status leech in Iranian and Afg circles but lightskin is a requirement, its a shit circumstance but its the best option.

Alright imagine an entire race of beta males trying to ruin everything you do in order to be Chad, 2.2 billion betas to deal with

Honestly i see Partition as a absolute win, despite getting buttfucked in 4 wars, losing Bangladesh, it's a chance to shed pajeet status, most pakis i know status leech in Iranian and Afg circles but lightskin is a requirement, its a shit circumstance but its the best option.
alhamdullilah for pakistan. only reason we're not up to our a game is because our politicans are loyal to india or afghanistan lmfao, imran khan should be like zia-ul-haq, i swear he was such a darktriadmaxxed mogger. unfortunately we have a pacifist pm and we didnt do shit about kashmir even though we have the right moment to do it. smfh. still i hate nawaz/zardari/etc scum too.

alhamdullilah for pakistan. only reason we're not up to our a game is because our politicans are loyal to india or afghanistan lmfao, imran khan should be like zia-ul-haq, i swear he was such a darktriadmaxxed mogger. unfortunately we have a pacifist pm and we didnt do shit about kashmir even though we have the right moment to do it. smfh. still i hate nawaz/zardari/etc scum too.

The only thing that pisses me off with pakis is clinging to Indian culture, we risked everything not to be pajeets anymore but culturally we're still pajeets, we should really be on the level of Iranians by now

The only thing that pisses me off with pakis is clinging to Indian culture, we risked everything not to be pajeets anymore but culturally we're still pajeets, we should really be on the level of Iranians by now
yeah idk why pakistanis like bollywood shit so much lmfao, i dont like it one bit. do you live in pakistan or in the west

Alright imagine an entire race of beta males trying to ruin everything you do in order to be Chad, 2.2 billion betas to deal with
And you're one of those 2.2 Billion betas

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
yeah idk why pakistanis like bollywood shit so much lmfao, i dont like it one bit. do you live in pakistan or in the west

Western mayne otherwise I wouldn't be able to get my surgeries, I remember asking @Salludon ages ago about surgeries back in PK and there's fucking nothing available, you either look like the chaiwala or get mogged.

I honestly don't think I could of lasted in PK there's way too many Chad's to compete with, India would of been a fucking breeze though 😂

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Western mayne otherwise I wouldn't be able to get my surgeries, I remember asking @Salludon ages ago about surgeries back in PK and there's fucking nothing available, you either look like the chaiwala or get mogged.

I honestly don't think I could of lasted in PK there's way too many Chad's to compete with, India would of been a fucking breeze though 😂
i also live in the west but i was in pakistan earlier this year, yknow i thought everyone was subhuman there, imagine my surprise when i saw many moggers, lightskin prettyboys with colored eyes or darkskins with toptier bones. even got heightmogged from time to time and im 5'10 lmao. i can tell you live in the uk.. so you are probably mirpuri. are you only attracted to white girls? my pakistani friend said hes not into pakistani girls here but some in the uk are hot according to him lol

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
i also live in the west but i was in pakistan earlier this year, yknow i thought everyone was subhuman there, imagine my surprise when i saw many moggers, lightskin prettyboys with colored eyes or darkskins with toptier bones. even got heightmogged from time to time and im 5'10 lmao. i can tell you live in the uk.. so you are probably mirpuri. are you only attracted to white girls? my pakistani friend said hes not into pakistani girls here but some in the uk are hot according to him lol

Nah mayne I'm from Sialkot, not mirpuri, there's Pak Punjabis in London and Scotland only, the rest of the the UK is mirpuri they look fully pajeet.

I like Iranian girls man, we cant looksmax for wider society but its easy for a Paki to looksmax to get Persian girls, that's my main goal. UK paki girls are mostly psl 4 unless you find the punjabans in Scotland or LDN

Nah mayne I'm from Sialkot, not mirpuri, there's Pak Punjabis in London and Scotland only, the rest of the the UK is mirpuri they look fully pajeet.

I like Iranian girls man, we cant looksmax for wider society but its easy for a Paki to looksmax to get Persian girls, that's my main goal. UK paki girls are mostly psl 4 unless you find the punjabans in Scotland or LDN
i think pakistani girls in the uk are subhuman lmao. pretty rare to find a pakistani who likes iranian girls, keep in mind that iranian girls have a superiority complex and they will view themselves better than you because of skin color and culture, even if youre a lightskin curry, chances are shes lighter than you. ofc not every iranian is persian but you get the point, i have a persian friend irl and he thinks highly of himself because of having white skin, lol.

move to a different country

i think pakistani girls in the uk are subhuman lmao. pretty rare to find a pakistani who likes iranian girls, keep in mind that iranian girls have a superiority complex and they will view themselves better than you because of skin color and culture, even if youre a lightskin curry, chances are shes lighter than you. ofc not every iranian is persian but you get the point, i have a persian friend irl and he thinks highly of himself because of having white skin, lol.

My skin is whiter than most Afgs and Iranians so they worship me 😂, literal cumskin, I think that's my advantage, but it's a sickly white, I still need jaw surgery to fix my midface but I'm getting it free on the NHs

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
move to a different country

They're everywhere, stop importing pajeet workforces so you can fuck their daughters and make them do IT shit pls white man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
My skin is whiter than most Afgs and Iranians so they worship me 😂, literal cumskin, I think that's my advantage, but it's a sickly white, I still need jaw surgery to fix my midface but I'm getting it free on the NHs
dawg thats the first time ive ever heard of that lmao, so iranian girls do express interest in you? do you have any pics of yourself that you could pm me? wont leak ofc.

dawg thats the first time ive ever heard of that lmao, so iranian girls do express interest in you? do you have any pics of yourself that you could pm me? wont leak ofc.

Check PM bro, mainly kurds/persians

Check PM bro, mainly kurds/persians
heads up bro that was a private chat and not a private message, ill message you myself. and hmm i see, where i live theres mostly moroccans and turkish but im too subhuman for them lmfao

heads up bro that was a private chat and not a private message, ill message you myself. and hmm i see, where i live theres mostly moroccans and turkish but im too subhuman for them lmfao

Most turks are sub-3, morrocans are fair game if you can get in there though

bro if you are pakistani you are considered curry by western foids unless you don't look like you're straight outta delhi

Most turks are sub-3, morrocans are fair game if you can get in there though
there are legit cute turks but i havent seen any ethnic girl past 5.25 ;(
bro if you are pakistani you are considered curry by western foids unless you don't look like you're straight outta delhi
just saw him, he looks moroccan lol.

Am sub human but not pajeet looking sub human, don't know if win or loss but its a juxtaposition of something

Same bro I’m pakistani , and have gotten mistaken for being Spanish. Major lifefuel for light skin pakis tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ozymandias and ArgentineOmicron
Same bro I’m pakistani , and have gotten mistaken for being Spanish. Major lifefuel for light skin pakis tbh.

Honestly they say skin color doesn't matter, but when you see the depths pajeets go through to get it and know what it's like to own, it's a major advantage

when your future wife gives birth to a pajeet and you’ve been frauding the entire time..you’ll rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Ozymandias
when your future wife gives birth to a pajeet and you’ve been frauding the entire time..you’ll rope

Not having curry pheno >>>>

how about the rest of your family?

Legit no one has it except great grandparents, more persian/North African passing, sucks if you're from mainland India, being a curry is okay if you border iran/Afg for those Persian genes

• +1
Reactions: Cares
Legit no one has it except great grandparents, more persian/North African passing, sucks if you're from mainland India, being a curry is okay if you border iran/Afg for those Persian genes
Sounds like you got lucky. I feel sorry for currycels

Son you are and always will be a shitskin embrace it.

• +1
Reactions: Jsa0o