How the fuck does genetic works?

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

PSL 8
why tha fuck is my das 1.68 and ma mum 1.60 ma sister 1.65 ma other sister 1.67 me 1.78 but ma fuckin bro 1.88. tf

ur mom cheated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Deleted member 2426, Effortless and 3 others
why tha fuck is my das 1.68 and ma mum 1.60 ma sister 1.65 ma other sister 1.67 me 1.78 but ma fuckin bro 1.88. tf
I dont know nigga Im no genius nigga

I thought u were 5’9 huh

Genetic recombination could have occurred causing you and your brother to express new height genes. Or you parents both have height genes and didn’t receive enough nutrition, or they just aren’t expressing those height genes themselves.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and NiBBaCel
Genetic recombination could have occurred causing you and your brother to express new height genes. Or you parents both have height genes and didn’t receive enough nutrition, or they just aren’t expressing those height genes themselves.
high iq. it makes sense tho coz ma parents were raise up in africa but us in europe

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
I've noticed that the youngest male is almost always the tallest

• So Sad
Reactions: Hated subhuman
What is genetic recombination?

When mom cheats on dad, not sure tho
that wouldnt make sense because op said his mom didnt cheat on his dad and petsmart responded with another explanation

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
that wouldnt make sense because op said his mom didnt cheat on his dad and petsmart responded with another explanation
When sperm fertilizes the egg, the parents swap genes and when the genes swap they can go into new places causing new genetic traits to arise.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
genetic recombination nigga
cheating whore mom nigga