[Rage] How the fuck Salludon got this jaw

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

When you're on the sea you fight pirates
Exactly. Salludon just can't fucking up and get surgery, it is genuinely impossible to get surgery in Pak unless you know people, have a FUCK ton of money (just for reference, his ascension which let's put it at a estimated 85 grand is 10448750 pakistani rupees. That is so much money in fact, it would take the average pakistani atleast atleast 30+ years to get. How the fuck would that be possible? R0bb1ng a B4nk? Lmao at copers. Mewing is legit, I have never looked better after mewing nonstop on end, my jaw is sharper than a knife, I can fuck bitches with my chin, my maxilla is so forward grown call it a fishface.
@diggbicc

You simply do not have a good eye to be able to recognize the traces of surgery.

Also jfl at you both thinking you know jackshit about his real financial situation and what he has access too or not. I wouldn't be so confident seeing that this guy claims his eye area ascended with mewing.

There are many things up to "debate" but ion remember caring.

OverForMe

OverForMe

Enthusiast
@diggbicc

You simply do not have a good eye to be able to recognize the traces of surgery.

Also jfl at you both thinking you know jackshit about his real financial situation and what he has access too or not. I wouldn't be so confident seeing that this guy claims his eye area ascended with mewing.

There are many things up to "debate" but ion remember caring.
surgery will never give you this results
You will end up like a bloated gay actor with surgery

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

When you're on the sea you fight pirates
surgery will never give you this results
You will end up like a bloated gay actor with surgery
Gigacope go and mew for as long as you want. After a few years without results you'll feel so stupid for wasting your time that you'll get surgery and pretend it was because you mewed all long...

coping3.gif

OverForMe

OverForMe

Enthusiast
Gigacope go and mew for as long as you want. After a few years without results you'll feel so stupid for wasting your time that you'll get surgery and pretend it was because you mewed all long...

View attachment 322323
No surgery will give you that jaw
Your implant will look like shit and fall out of palce or get infected after some time

betamanlet

betamanlet

Enthusiast

View attachment 322323
There are two logical explanations.

1) He got surgery

2) He mewed

There are no known surgeons who can give such results. What is left? Who is coping?

OverForMe

OverForMe

Enthusiast
There are two logical explanations.

1) He got surgery

2) He mewed

There are no known surgeons who can give such results. What is left? Who is coping?
i think is a combination of hard chewing and mewing with k2,calcium and vitamin d3 to maximize bone growt

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

Wizard
fucking greycels....

ok lets say he had surgery, you do realize that his result mogs taban, yaremchuck, eppley or jason diamond's best ever result combined right? Idiots like you should not waste effort arguing whether mewing or surgery worked but instead try to find his surgeon that can give such realistic results. If there did exist such a surgeon he would be pretty famous among the PSLers and he would be advertising. Stop wasting your time on this poverty tier IQcels on this website and find that surgeon.
He 100% got work done on his eye area. Ur legit a retard if u think otherwise

Fuk

Fuk

The Tribe 😳
just get lean.

diggbicc

diggbicc

Zephir
He 100% got work done on his eye area. Ur legit a retard if u think otherwise
@RAITEIII @thickdickdaddy27 @retard @betamanlet
muh retard, muh no eye for surgery... My argument is put forth without even deciding what option is correct, it is elimination by circumstanes. According to your theory he got surgeries to change his browridge, eye area, orbitals, undereye support, zygos, mandible, chin, fillers and other areas.

I mean just listen to yourselves, even the richcels on this site who have already got multiple surgeries haven't done these many and according to you guys a guy in rural Pakistan is getting these surgeries from some unknown surgeon who produces results that are so harmonious that they mog all other surgeons to the point of making them look like literal butchers working on faces in shady garages and no one has heard about that surgeon? All those surgeries would easily cost 150-200k USD. So a guy in rural Pakistan spent 200k USD on surgery to mog male models and all that to just rot where he is? If he had 200k to do surgeries don't you think he'd move to EU or NA to model or be a celebrity? Who is coping now?

Another guy(Astro) has a similar story, insane harmony and bones and you guys again say muH surgery and funnily enough can't find a single surgeon who can perform such results.

there are only 2 possibilities
1. he got surgery
2. he mewed for that change

There is legit no surgeon who has achieved even half of his results appearance wise, who is coping?

OverForMe

OverForMe

Enthusiast
muh retard, muh no eye for surgery... My argument is put forth without even deciding what option is correct, it is elimination by circumstanes. According to your theory he got surgeries to change his browridge, eye area, orbitals, undereye support, zygos, mandible, chin, fillers and other areas.

I mean just listen to yourselves, even the richcels on this site who have already got multiple surgeries haven't done these many and according to you guys a guy in rural Pakistan is getting these surgeries from some unknown surgeon who produces results that are so harmonious that they mog all other surgeons to the point of making them look like literal butchers working on faces in shady garages and no one has heard about that surgeon? All those surgeries would easily cost 150-200k USD. So a guy in rural Pakistan spent 200k USD on surgery to mog male models and all that to just rot where he is? If he had 200k to do surgeries don't you think he'd move to EU or NA to model or be a celebrity? Who is coping now?

Another guy(Astro) has a similar story, insane harmony and bones and you guys again say muH surgery and funnily enough can't find a single surgeon who can perform such results.

1. he got surgery

There is legit no surgeon who has achieved even half of his results appearance wise, who is coping?
he took some integrators too

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Facetune and PicsArt

GetThatBread

GetThatBread

Let’s ascend together
idk about the jaw but at a lower bf and with less facial bloating the effect is not surprising at all. keep in the mind the different lighting as well. he always had the concavity hidden there beneath the bloat and fat. if you don't have the bones for it you won't get it.
I have flat Zygos but MSE will push it out insanely post 10mms. I’m aiming for 12 maximum. Will low BF help with that? Ronald Eads case was that he had a good zygo expansion in only 84 days but he didn’t drop a single pound so it doesn’t look insane.

Epitaph

Epitaph

Retired
he lives in rural pakistan, how tf is he supposed to slay?
Wait what? Paki?

He isn't able to slay in a village in Pakistan? He must be a manlet holy shit
He's said he's 5'8 but he has to be 5'5" or some shit

OverForMe

OverForMe

Enthusiast
Wait what? Paki?

Pakistani girls are controlled by theyr parents and they wear burkas
He can get a death sentence for fucking around

diggbicc

diggbicc

Zephir
Wait what? Paki?

he said 5'11" or something, but pak is an islamic society, like saudi arabia, women in burkhas and they don't go out. He cant slay because sex is looked down upon before marriage and if he did then girls risk honour killings. Despite this he managed a laycount in the low teens according to @PrettyBoyMaxxing

OverForMe

OverForMe

Enthusiast
Anyway i think salludon got killed by this chad who stole his identity
There is no other explanation for this looksmaxxing
its literally another person

P

PrettyBoyMaxxing

The Tribe
he said 5'11" or something, but pak is an islamic society, like saudi arabia, women in burkhas and they don't go out. He cant slay because sex is looked down upon before marriage and if he did then girls risk honour killings. Despite this he managed a laycount in the low teens according to @PrettyBoyMaxxing
he’s 6’1 apparently

Epitaph

Epitaph

Retired
Pakistani girls are controlled by theyr parents and they wear burkas
He can get a death sentence for fucking around
That's only the girls I'm pretty sure.
He can get away with fucking a 13 year old

paki.PNG

Said 5'8" on a different thread

Last edited:
OverForMe

OverForMe

Enthusiast
he is alive, I just spoke to him an hour ago JFL
The chad we see in pics is the one who killed the real salludon and stole his identity
And now he says he is salludon looksmaxxed

streege

streege

Don't be a simp
Wait what? Paki?

he claimed to be 6'1 frauding 6'4. but not sure if true

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

Wizard

1. he got surgery

His eyes are too fucking hooded compared to the before pic for it to be completely natural. Either he’s frauding and squinting as hell or he had some slight eye work done especially the supraorbitals (maybe fat grafts). I will never be convinced this is caused by muh mewing jfl

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)