Reactions: Deleted member 32669, Polar, AscendingHero and 13 others
WTF SALUDON DID? WTF WTF HE DID?
HOW THE FUCK HE GOT THAT PREMIUM JAW
NOT EVEN THE BEST SURGEONS CAN GIVE YOU THAT
HE LOOKSMAXED OUT OF THIS WORLD IN HIS 20s
Start pittmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Chadelite and 5 others
I’m pretty sure it was combination of Chewing, Low BF and Fillers. He says hard mewing too but pretty sure that’s cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro and 7 others
I’m pretty sure it was combination of Chewing, Low BF and Fillers. He says hard mewing too but pretty sure that’s cope.
fillers make your face bloated

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
INSANE
Nigger123123

the dude looksmaxxed insanely hard.
he said on discord that he doesn't slay though... In my country, he'd rip pussy to shreds.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 32669, Deleted member 15827 and 19 others
This nigga ascended so hard wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, Deleted member 29690, AscendingHero and 14 others
transformation looks like brothers where one of them is unfortunate and on the uglier side

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29690, AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro and 8 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro and 11 others
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, randomvanish, Chadelite and 3 others
i think those pakistan foids are too scared to fuck around and just get controlled by theyr parents into forced marriages thats why he dont slays much

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, shakmax, Chadelite and 9 others
idk about the jaw but at a lower bf and with less facial bloating the effect is not surprising at all. keep in the mind the different lighting as well. he always had the concavity hidden there beneath the bloat and fat. if you don't have the bones for it you won't get it.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, Chadelite, Norwooder and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, TheAscendedOne, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
idk about the jaw but at a lower bf and with less facial bloating the effect is not surprising at all. keep in the mind the different lighting as well. he always had the concavity hidden there beneath the bloat and fat. if you don't have the bones for it you won't get it.
his jaw is much wider

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Pubertymaxxer3
he mogs most of the PSL gods tbh.
in my opinion atleast.
Yeah he has way broader appeal to woman while also maintaining a really high PSL/model status. Pretty rare to see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29690, AscendingHero, shakmax and 6 others
Yeah he has way broader appeal to woman while also maintaining a really high PSL/model status. Pretty rare to see.
He is goodlooking to man too
Masc without being an ogre

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
his jaw is much wider
lokoing back at it i don't really think it did. the concavity gives the impression that it did because you can see more of it from the side.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, EthnicelAscension, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
lokoing back at it i don't really think it did. the concavity gives the impression that it did because you can see more of it from the side.
Not even jaw implants look so good nigga

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, CursedOne, Chadelite and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ryan, randomvanish and 5 others
downturned medlal canthus and UEE ls why he looks so good eye area wlse

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TheAscendedOne, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
downturned medlal canthus and UEE ls why he looks so good eye area wlse
he looked average before even eye area wise

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Pubertymaxxer3
Anyone know why he got banned?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TheAscendedOne and Pubertymaxxer3
Just mew bro.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
MeWiNG

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
its like the guy change his whole face
Glad for him

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
It is very important to note that he is a Pakistani, living in PAKISTAN. I am a half paki myself, and I have went there many times. Not once did I get to slay a girl, let alone see many. Majority of the women there are either covered in "burkas" which is this islamic black clothing that covers the entire body of a woman and only shows the eyes, to not see any curves. The law there is strict, you can't fuck women and the dating scene is only western in some certain areas, not the one where I was at. You can underage drive corollas, underage drink alcohol, underage smoke, do heroin, underage shoot guns and own them illegally, bribe the police to do some crazy shit, and generally just fuck around hard. But women? Nah, arranged marriages or over. It is a very, albeit "underdeveloped" but fun area to be in. I have some friends from there, and I know some people personally that have insane connections, having like 3 cars worth in the 400-500k+ dollars, and houses bigger than the ones I see that most people here own in australia, whom are considered "rich". The place is overflowing with poor people on the one side of the spectrum, and people richer than many I know in australia on the other side of the spectrum. Being white there is also a EXTREME privilege, I was generally looked at quite gazingly for being a quite shades lighter than some, and since my height at my age is quite robust compared to manlets there at age 20 and above, people were quite suprised. I will admit, it is a shithole country, with MANY problems but it is REALLY fun if you know what you're doing. In the end however, girls are very limited, and only rich people who quite good connections can fuck around with women their age. Now on the other hand, if Salludon was in my place (Syd/Aus)... he'd be drowning in pussy.. Sad how a great man is living in bad conditions. I wish there was a way for me to help him get to my place. Maybe if he studies, saves up, and applies for abroad.

Also, one more thing. Surgery in Pakistan and admitting to getting to it is like basically admitting you're gay. People will indeed make fun of you, you'll be shamed by your family, and generally surgery here is limited alot, ranging from rhinos, to hair transplant, to some certain shit like maybe fillers. It's not the US.

Also JFL if anyone is thinking pakistan isn't religious, many people are and you probably haven't seen the different sides, only went to the developed areas and or heard about it and then say it's not religious like Saudi and or quite westernized. It's a mix-mash of both worlds, colliding albeit in a very unique way.

Very interesting, but quite depressing. Thank the almighty lords I was born and I live in aus, I couldn't imagine how life would be for me if I was born in pak. Thank my fucking med father I also am not a full paki, albeit after seeing Salludon I am quite amazed to see such a robust Chadistani. Keep in mind I have NEVER seen anyone in the amount of time in pak that I've spent who looks anywhere near like Salludon, let alone on a 6 or 5.5 psl rating. Majority of the people there are manlets, bad skin tone, recessed, and or just generally quite ungroomed. Salludon is a 1 in a 10 trillion pakistani.

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087, AscendingHero, johncruz12345 and 24 others
Who is this guy and whats the story?

Why doesnt he go to europe? He would have better quality of life and could fuck a different girl every day of the week. Jesus i would date some rich milf and become her toyboy or something, until i have enough cash to settle on my own.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁ and Deleted member 6401
Who is this guy and whats the story?

Why doesnt he go to europe? He would have better quality of life and could fuck a different girl every day of the week. Jesus i would date some rich milf and become her toyboy or something, until i have enough cash to settle on my own.
He is broke as far I know

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
It is very important to note that he is a Pakistani, living in PAKISTAN. I am a half paki myself, and I have went there many times. Not once did I get to slay a girl, let alone see many. Majority of the women there are either covered in "burkas" which is this islamic black clothing that covers the entire body of a woman and only shows the eyes, to not see any curves. The law there is strict, you can't fuck women and the dating scene is only western in some certain areas, not the one where I was at. You can underage drive corollas, underage drink alcohol, underage smoke, do heroin, underage shoot guns and own them illegally, bribe the police to do some crazy shit, and generally just fuck around hard. But women? Nah, arranged marriages or over. It is a very, albeit "underdeveloped" but fun area to be in. I have some friends from there, and I know some people personally that have insane connections, having like 3 cars worth in the 400-500k+ dollars, and houses bigger than the ones I see that most people here own in australia, whom are considered "rich". The place is overflowing with poor people on the one side of the spectrum, and people richer than many I know in australia on the other side of the spectrum. Being white there is also a EXTREME privilege, I was generally looked at quite gazingly for being a quite shades lighter than some, and since my height at my age is quite robust compared to manlets there at age 20 and above, people were quite suprised. I will admit, it is a shithole country, with MANY problems but it is REALLY fun if you know what you're doing. In the end however, girls are very limited, and only rich people who quite good connections can fuck around with women their age. Now on the other hand, if Salludon was in my place (Syd/Aus)... he'd be drowning in pussy.. Sad how a great man is living in bad conditions. I wish there was a way for me to help him get to my place. Maybe if he studies, saves up, and applies for abroad.

Also, one more thing. Surgery in Pakistan and admitting to getting to it is like basically admitting you're gay. People will indeed make fun of you, you'll be shamed by your family, and generally surgery here is limited alot, ranging from rhinos, to hair transplant, to some certain shit like maybe fillers. It's not the US.

Also JFL if anyone is thinking pakistan isn't religious, many people are and you probably haven't seen the different sides, only went to the developed areas and or heard about it and then say it's not religious like Saudi and or quite westernized. It's a mix-mash of both worlds, colliding albeit in a very unique way.

Very interesting, but quite depressing. Thank the almighty lords I was born and I live in aus, I couldn't imagine how life would be for me if I was born in pak. Thank my fucking med father I also am not a full paki, albeit after seeing Salludon I am quite amazed to see such a robust Chadistani. Keep in mind I have NEVER seen anyone in the amount of time in pak that I've spent who looks anywhere near like Salludon, let alone on a 6 or 5.5 psl rating. Majority of the people there are manlets, bad skin tone, recessed, and or just generally quite ungroomed. Salludon is a 1 in a 10 trillion pakistani.
4E6B2AF8 04FB 47BE 8B98 E2B9C5E9D94B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero, S ݁݁ and 5 others
if i looked like that here in south beach town in the US where i am i would slay

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and anti caking agents
He does not looks natural at all, prob fillers+surgeries

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: S ݁݁ and Deleted member 6401
Can anyone who is in contact with Salludon ask him to make a new ama on /r/Orthotropics as he promised?
transformation looks like brothers where one of them is unfortunate and on the uglier side

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
If he isn't frauding (knowing PSL its probably) he is 7,5PSL easly.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Warlow, S ݁݁ and 2 others
If he isn't frauding (knowing PSL its probably) he is 7,5PSL easly.

Off topic, but every single time I see your pfp, I being furiously moving my eyebrows and spend upwards of 5 minutes doing so and thinking about it.
No matter how hard I try, I cant raise my left eyebrow by itself... I can only do the right
It angers me every time I see it because hes raising his left eyebrow, and I have no ability to do so.
fuck him, and fuck his left eyebrow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shahid khan, S ݁݁, shakmax and 4 others