How the fuck Salludon got this jaw

Just have surgery results by only mewing theory.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SpearOfOrion, S ݁݁ and 3 others
If he is above 5"8 he should swim in pussy otherwise he is frauding

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, CursedOne and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: S ݁݁ and Deleted member 6401
physically lower body fat, clean-shaven and probably fillers or implants, visually completely different lighting, distance and angle

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, CursedOne and Deleted member 6401
It is very important to note that he is a Pakistani, living in PAKISTAN. I am a half paki myself, and I have went there many times. Not once did I get to slay a girl, let alone see many. Majority of the women there are either covered in "burkas" which is this islamic black clothing that covers the entire body of a woman and only shows the eyes, to not see any curves. The law there is strict, you can't fuck women and the dating scene is only western in some certain areas, not the one where I was at. You can underage drive corollas, underage drink alcohol, underage smoke, do heroin, underage shoot guns and own them illegally, bribe the police to do some crazy shit, and generally just fuck around hard. But women? Nah, arranged marriages or over. It is a very, albeit "underdeveloped" but fun area to be in. I have some friends from there, and I know some people personally that have insane connections, having like 3 cars worth in the 400-500k+ dollars, and houses bigger than the ones I see that most people here own in australia, whom are considered "rich". The place is overflowing with poor people on the one side of the spectrum, and people richer than many I know in australia on the other side of the spectrum. Being white there is also a EXTREME privilege, I was generally looked at quite gazingly for being a quite shades lighter than some, and since my height at my age is quite robust compared to manlets there at age 20 and above, people were quite suprised. I will admit, it is a shithole country, with MANY problems but it is REALLY fun if you know what you're doing. In the end however, girls are very limited, and only rich people who quite good connections can fuck around with women their age. Now on the other hand, if Salludon was in my place (Syd/Aus)... he'd be drowning in pussy.. Sad how a great man is living in bad conditions. I wish there was a way for me to help him get to my place. Maybe if he studies, saves up, and applies for abroad.

Also, one more thing. Surgery in Pakistan and admitting to getting to it is like basically admitting you're gay. People will indeed make fun of you, you'll be shamed by your family, and generally surgery here is limited alot, ranging from rhinos, to hair transplant, to some certain shit like maybe fillers. It's not the US.

Also JFL if anyone is thinking pakistan isn't religious, many people are and you probably haven't seen the different sides, only went to the developed areas and or heard about it and then say it's not religious like Saudi and or quite westernized. It's a mix-mash of both worlds, colliding albeit in a very unique way.

Very interesting, but quite depressing. Thank the almighty lords I was born and I live in aus, I couldn't imagine how life would be for me if I was born in pak. Thank my fucking med father I also am not a full paki, albeit after seeing Salludon I am quite amazed to see such a robust Chadistani. Keep in mind I have NEVER seen anyone in the amount of time in pak that I've spent who looks anywhere near like Salludon, let alone on a 6 or 5.5 psl rating. Majority of the people there are manlets, bad skin tone, recessed, and or just generally quite ungroomed. Salludon is a 1 in a 10 trillion pakistani.
exactly what I was telling the copers on this site who said he has got surgery, not only the social situation but also monetary situations makes it impossible for sallu.
If he has got surgery then they must be a lot of them because he went from 4PSL to 6.5+, the amount of surgeries you'd need to do that would be around 60-100k$, if he had that money he would have been in europe by now modelling. Just by circumstancial evidence his mewing claim seems to be legit, also the way he describes it, his habits and dedication is something that very few people can emulate.

He sleeps bareback on a hard floor with no pillow, spends 90% of his waking time standing, moving but never sitting as it degenerates posture. He would chin tuck for 6-8 hours daily, like a full aspie one and mew almost 24x7.Takes d3, k2, magnesium, calcium,etc Like 99.9% of the people who try mewing and say it's cope don't even put in 10% of the effort he does and they still expect results and on failing say mewing is cope...

Edit: Reminder, he lives in a third world country where plastic surgeons barely exist and he is apparently broke.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 9 others
exactly what I was telling the copers on this site who said he has got surgery, not only the social situation but also monetary situations makes it impossible for sallu.
If he has got surgery then they must be a lot of them because he went from 4PSL to 6.5+, the amount of surgeries you'd need to do that would be around 60-100k$, if he had that money he would have been in europe by now modelling. Just by circumstancial evidence his mewing claim seems to be legit, also the way he describes it, his habits and dedication is something that very few people can emulate.

He sleeps bareback on a hard floor with no pillow, spends 90% of his waking time standing, moving but never sitting as it degenerates posture. He would chin tuck for 6-8 hours daily, like a full aspie one and mew almost 24x7.Takes d3, k2, magnesium, calcium,etc Like 99.9% of the people who try mewing and say it's cope don't even put in 10% of the effort he does and they still expect results and on failing say mewing is cope...
Exactly. Salludon just can't fucking up and get surgery, it is genuinely impossible to get surgery in Pak unless you know people, have a FUCK ton of money (just for reference, his ascension which let's put it at a estimated 85 grand is 10448750 pakistani rupees. That is so much money in fact, it would take the average pakistani atleast atleast 30+ years to get. How the fuck would that be possible? R0bb1ng a B4nk? Lmao at copers. Mewing is legit, I have never looked better after mewing nonstop on end, my jaw is sharper than a knife, I can fuck bitches with my chin, my maxilla is so forward grown call it a fishface.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
WTF SALUDON DID? WTF WTF HE DID?
HOW THE FUCK HE GOT THAT PREMIUM JAW
NOT EVEN THE BEST SURGEONS CAN GIVE YOU THAT
HE LOOKSMAXED OUT OF THIS WORLD IN HIS 20s
Bone smash and mew

• +1
IMO He is rich af, just laughing at you

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
It is very important to note that he is a Pakistani, living in PAKISTAN. I am a half paki myself, and I have went there many times. Not once did I get to slay a girl, let alone see many. Majority of the women there are either covered in "burkas" which is this islamic black clothing that covers the entire body of a woman and only shows the eyes, to not see any curves. The law there is strict, you can't fuck women and the dating scene is only western in some certain areas, not the one where I was at. You can underage drive corollas, underage drink alcohol, underage smoke, do heroin, underage shoot guns and own them illegally, bribe the police to do some crazy shit, and generally just fuck around hard. But women? Nah, arranged marriages or over. It is a very, albeit "underdeveloped" but fun area to be in. I have some friends from there, and I know some people personally that have insane connections, having like 3 cars worth in the 400-500k+ dollars, and houses bigger than the ones I see that most people here own in australia, whom are considered "rich". The place is overflowing with poor people on the one side of the spectrum, and people richer than many I know in australia on the other side of the spectrum. Being white there is also a EXTREME privilege, I was generally looked at quite gazingly for being a quite shades lighter than some, and since my height at my age is quite robust compared to manlets there at age 20 and above, people were quite suprised. I will admit, it is a shithole country, with MANY problems but it is REALLY fun if you know what you're doing. In the end however, girls are very limited, and only rich people who quite good connections can fuck around with women their age. Now on the other hand, if Salludon was in my place (Syd/Aus)... he'd be drowning in pussy.. Sad how a great man is living in bad conditions. I wish there was a way for me to help him get to my place. Maybe if he studies, saves up, and applies for abroad.

Also, one more thing. Surgery in Pakistan and admitting to getting to it is like basically admitting you're gay. People will indeed make fun of you, you'll be shamed by your family, and generally surgery here is limited alot, ranging from rhinos, to hair transplant, to some certain shit like maybe fillers. It's not the US.

Also JFL if anyone is thinking pakistan isn't religious, many people are and you probably haven't seen the different sides, only went to the developed areas and or heard about it and then say it's not religious like Saudi and or quite westernized. It's a mix-mash of both worlds, colliding albeit in a very unique way.

Very interesting, but quite depressing. Thank the almighty lords I was born and I live in aus, I couldn't imagine how life would be for me if I was born in pak. Thank my fucking med father I also am not a full paki, albeit after seeing Salludon I am quite amazed to see such a robust Chadistani. Keep in mind I have NEVER seen anyone in the amount of time in pak that I've spent who looks anywhere near like Salludon, let alone on a 6 or 5.5 psl rating. Majority of the people there are manlets, bad skin tone, recessed, and or just generally quite ungroomed. Salludon is a 1 in a 10 trillion pakistani.

By Half Med do you mean half Moroccan or something? You look fully curry mate

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and curryslayerordeath
By Half Med do you mean half Moroccan or something? You look fully curry mate
JFL if I look full curry, I look more pakistani than anything if that's what you're try to exemplify. I am a half algerian, albeit genetic recombination is a bitch and my sister got the med package with hazel eyes, brown wave patterned hair and fair/olivish skin.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, S ݁݁, shakmax and 2 others
JFL if I look full curry, I look more pakistani than anything if that's what you're try to exemplify. I am a half algerian, albeit genetic recombination is a bitch and my sister got the med package with hazel eyes, brown wave patterned hair and fair/olivish skin.

Buddy Algerian is not Med it's North African. Anyway I believe you slay and stuff. Good for you

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Buddy Algerian is not Med it's North African. Anyway I believe you slay and stuff. Good for you
I know it's NA, but it is a med country in a sense. And yeah, if you've seen my racepill thread you know I can get white girls. I've already layed down like 2 at this point, it's not even that difficult.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Chewing

• +1
I know it's NA, but it is a med country in a sense. And yeah, if you've seen my racepill thread you know I can get white girls. I've already layed down like 2 at this point, it's not even that difficult.

It's definitely not man, many mentalcel autists here. Almost anyone can slay below average white girls and with a decent face average ones attainable too

• +1
Can anyone who is in contact with Salludon ask him to make a new ama on /r/Orthotropics as he promised?

View attachment 322132

he had surgeries too

images

• +1

Just fucking lol at the poverty tier IQ on this blackpilled website.

• +1
Just fucking lol at the poverty tier IQ on this blackpilled website.
fucking greycels....

ok lets say he had surgery, you do realize that his result mogs taban, yaremchuck, eppley or jason diamond's best ever result combined right? Idiots like you should not waste effort arguing whether mewing or surgery worked but instead try to find his surgeon that can give such realistic results. If there did exist such a surgeon he would be pretty famous among the PSLers and he would be advertising. Stop wasting your time on this poverty tier IQcels on this website and find that surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, S ݁݁ and Deleted member 6401
chewing, squinting, cheek sucking, shitty iphone vid, gym, beard

• +1
Exactly. Salludon just can't fucking up and get surgery, it is genuinely impossible to get surgery in Pak unless you know people, have a FUCK ton of money (just for reference, his ascension which let's put it at a estimated 85 grand is 10448750 pakistani rupees. That is so much money in fact, it would take the average pakistani atleast atleast 30+ years to get. How the fuck would that be possible? R0bb1ng a B4nk? Lmao at copers. Mewing is legit, I have never looked better after mewing nonstop on end, my jaw is sharper than a knife, I can fuck bitches with my chin, my maxilla is so forward grown call it a fishface.
@diggbicc

You simply do not have a good eye to be able to recognize the traces of surgery.

Also jfl at you both thinking you know jackshit about his real financial situation and what he has access too or not. I wouldn't be so confident seeing that this guy claims his eye area ascended with mewing.

There are many things up to "debate" but ion remember caring.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and thickdickdaddy27
@diggbicc

You simply do not have a good eye to be able to recognize the traces of surgery.

Also jfl at you both thinking you know jackshit about his real financial situation and what he has access too or not. I wouldn't be so confident seeing that this guy claims his eye area ascended with mewing.

There are many things up to "debate" but ion remember caring.
surgery will never give you this results
You will end up like a bloated gay actor with surgery

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
surgery will never give you this results
You will end up like a bloated gay actor with surgery
Gigacope go and mew for as long as you want. After a few years without results you'll feel so stupid for wasting your time that you'll get surgery and pretend it was because you mewed all long...

Coping3

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, randomvanish, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Gigacope go and mew for as long as you want. After a few years without results you'll feel so stupid for wasting your time that you'll get surgery and pretend it was because you mewed all long...

View attachment 322323
No surgery will give you that jaw
Your implant will look like shit and fall out of palce or get infected after some time

• +1

View attachment 322323
There are two logical explanations.

1) He got surgery

2) He mewed

There are no known surgeons who can give such results. What is left? Who is coping?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
There are two logical explanations.

1) He got surgery

2) He mewed

There are no known surgeons who can give such results. What is left? Who is coping?
i think is a combination of hard chewing and mewing with k2,calcium and vitamin d3 to maximize bone growt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, S ݁݁, randomvanish and 3 others
fucking greycels....

ok lets say he had surgery, you do realize that his result mogs taban, yaremchuck, eppley or jason diamond's best ever result combined right? Idiots like you should not waste effort arguing whether mewing or surgery worked but instead try to find his surgeon that can give such realistic results. If there did exist such a surgeon he would be pretty famous among the PSLers and he would be advertising. Stop wasting your time on this poverty tier IQcels on this website and find that surgeon.
He 100% got work done on his eye area. Ur legit a retard if u think otherwise

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i think is a combination of hard chewing and mewing with k2,calcium and vitamin d3 to maximize bone growt
k2 d3 are memes and so is mewing past puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 6401 and HumidVent
can you imagine if this dude was white
i would rope knowing that a man with an SMV that high exists
i think hes better looking brown more exotic and sun dont hurts him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
just get lean.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Warlow, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
He 100% got work done on his eye area. Ur legit a retard if u think otherwise
@RAITEIII @thickdickdaddy27 @retard @betamanlet
muh retard, muh no eye for surgery... My argument is put forth without even deciding what option is correct, it is elimination by circumstanes. According to your theory he got surgeries to change his browridge, eye area, orbitals, undereye support, zygos, mandible, chin, fillers and other areas.

I mean just listen to yourselves, even the richcels on this site who have already got multiple surgeries haven't done these many and according to you guys a guy in rural Pakistan is getting these surgeries from some unknown surgeon who produces results that are so harmonious that they mog all other surgeons to the point of making them look like literal butchers working on faces in shady garages and no one has heard about that surgeon? All those surgeries would easily cost 150-200k USD. So a guy in rural Pakistan spent 200k USD on surgery to mog male models and all that to just rot where he is? If he had 200k to do surgeries don't you think he'd move to EU or NA to model or be a celebrity? Who is coping now?

Another guy(Astro) has a similar story, insane harmony and bones and you guys again say muH surgery and funnily enough can't find a single surgeon who can perform such results.

there are only 2 possibilities
1. he got surgery
2. he mewed for that change

There is legit no surgeon who has achieved even half of his results appearance wise, who is coping?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and BonesAndHarmony
@RAITEIII @thickdickdaddy27 @retard @betamanlet
muh retard, muh no eye for surgery... My argument is put forth without even deciding what option is correct, it is elimination by circumstanes. According to your theory he got surgeries to change his browridge, eye area, orbitals, undereye support, zygos, mandible, chin, fillers and other areas.

I mean just listen to yourselves, even the richcels on this site who have already got multiple surgeries haven't done these many and according to you guys a guy in rural Pakistan is getting these surgeries from some unknown surgeon who produces results that are so harmonious that they mog all other surgeons to the point of making them look like literal butchers working on faces in shady garages and no one has heard about that surgeon? All those surgeries would easily cost 150-200k USD. So a guy in rural Pakistan spent 200k USD on surgery to mog male models and all that to just rot where he is? If he had 200k to do surgeries don't you think he'd move to EU or NA to model or be a celebrity? Who is coping now?

Another guy(Astro) has a similar story, insane harmony and bones and you guys again say muH surgery and funnily enough can't find a single surgeon who can perform such results.

there are only 2 possibilities
1. he got surgery
2. he mewed for that change

There is legit no surgeon who has achieved even half of his results appearance wise, who is coping?
he took some integrators too

• +1
Facetune and PicsArt

• +1
idk about the jaw but at a lower bf and with less facial bloating the effect is not surprising at all. keep in the mind the different lighting as well. he always had the concavity hidden there beneath the bloat and fat. if you don't have the bones for it you won't get it.
I have flat Zygos but MSE will push it out insanely post 10mms. I’m aiming for 12 maximum. Will low BF help with that? Ronald Eads case was that he had a good zygo expansion in only 84 days but he didn’t drop a single pound so it doesn’t look insane.

• +1
he lives in rural pakistan, how tf is he supposed to slay?
Wait what? Paki?

He isn't able to slay in a village in Pakistan? He must be a manlet holy shit
He's said he's 5'8 but he has to be 5'5" or some shit

• +1
Reactions: PjSon and Deleted member 6401
Wait what? Paki?

Pakistani girls are controlled by theyr parents and they wear burkas
He can get a death sentence for fucking around

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and Deleted member 6401
Wait what? Paki?

he said 5'11" or something, but pak is an islamic society, like saudi arabia, women in burkhas and they don't go out. He cant slay because sex is looked down upon before marriage and if he did then girls risk honour killings. Despite this he managed a laycount in the low teens according to @PrettyBoyMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2846
Anyway i think salludon got killed by this chad who stole his identity
There is no other explanation for this looksmaxxing
its literally another person

• +1
  • +1