how to accelerate debloating after surgery?

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
title

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6217
bump need to know aswell planning bimax in february want to mog asap after

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, je3oe, xefo and 4 others
Good luck bhai
ty brother can i ask for your help/ advice after ct scan? i got lucky yesterday and won the money for bimax

ty brother can i ask for your help/ advice after ct scan? i got lucky yesterday and won the money for bimax

I'm to low IQ to understand CT scans i can decent morphs which should be some what possible but overall interpreting those charts even i struggle on tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
You won the money? With the lottery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6217
You won the money? With the lottery?
Football bets i placed on psg yesterday when they were 2 men down they scored in the last minute

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 7125, HighIQcel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Salience, HighIQcel and 2 others
around 5k i already have money saved so. feels good to have the money for the surgery ngl
wait how old r u?
aren't you like 16 or something?can you get bimax at this age?

• +1
  • +1
yes i think so or do you no anyone better around his price. marianetti?
They're all the same. The difference is you, if you know how to guide them and how to impose yourself, you can get good results with anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 6217
I would guess wearing a cold gel face mask at night would help, but not sure.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
surgery swelling is literally suifuel because you'll think the procedure failed and you look worse and it lasts so long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and Slayerino
Prednisone.

But if you can tolerate the swelling you should forgo this. Prednisone weakens the immune system and slows wound healing.

In most countries this is a prescription drug anyway so you will have to talk to your surgeon about it.

• Love it
Reactions: bimaximum
Prednisone.

But if you can tolerate the swelling you should forgo this. Prednisone weakens the immune system and slows wound healing.

In most countries this is a prescription drug anyway so you will have to talk to your surgeon about it.
How quick is it?

What is the cause of bloat after surgery ? Inflammation ?

If so, something like vitamin C will probably help to reduce it and accelerate the repair of tissues.

What is the cause of bloat after surgery ? Inflammation ?

If so, something like vitamin C will probably help to reduce it and accelerate the repair of tissues.
Vitamin C(ope)

Honestly just ice it and let ur body recover. No need to rush the process.

Honestly just ice it and let ur body recover. No need to rush the process.
Greycel bluepilled cope. I need to get rid of this shit in a month coz I wanna slay hot teens.

Greycel bluepilled cope. I need to get rid of this shit in a month coz I wanna slay hot teens.
Retard if there was a bullet proof way to recover from surgery significantly faster everyone would do it. The only cope if thinking u can drastically accelerate the recovery process.

Retard if there was a bullet proof way to recover from surgery significantly faster everyone would do it. The only cope if thinking u can drastically accelerate the recovery process.
Dn rd

How quick is it?

A couple of days can help dramatically but again- should only be used when the swelling is very bad. Swelling is just a normal part of recovery you have to go through.