How to actually boost your natural testosterone

X

x30001

Kraken
1. Actually go to the gym and Actually lift heavy weights within a regime. (No EGO lifting) Focus on progressive overload OVER time. There's no limit. Just keep progressing.

2. Try stay off stimulants if possible. Keep intake very minimal if you need to take caffeine, amphetamines etc for some reason.

3. Don't take Yohimbine. It raises norepinephrine, cortisol and practically every other stress hormone.

4. Eat a low carb healthy diet with fish, nuts, eggs, beans etc. Add in carbs when absolutely needed. ie: pre or post workout or around a time you'll be stressing your body excessively through exercise.

5. Lose weight by exercising, not eating shit, sugars, avoid dairy, except for protein and probiotic rich yoghurts.

6. Don't use weight loss drugs until you're actually lean. ie: Use them to help achieve better ab visibility. If you use them when you're fat, or half fat, or a quarter of the way fat, you'll spin your wheels.

7. Supplement with Ashwagandha. It lowers cortisol. Supplement with zinc and magnesium too (take magnesium before bed).

8. Keep doing HIIT throughout your weight loss journey. Do It and don't be a bitch.

9. Take Vitamin D3. 1000iu a day is fine, and get in the sun for short 20 minute periods whenever you get good whether. Don't be a basement dweller.

10. Use taraxacum officianale drops in moderation (not daily). This'll lower your facial bloat, even though it won't mean shit if you're not shredded. It'll lower vasopressin levels (Anti-diuretic hormine) since it'll put your body in flush mode. Vasopressin is also a streds hormone. Also flushing out toxins and shit. (BEWARE: taraxacum makes fluids flow straight through you... I had to pee in a bottle in my car once or twice when caught off guard).

11. MOST important. Get perfect or near perfect sleep. Put electronics away 1h or more before bed. Don't exercise within 2 hours before bed. Keep your room pitch black. Darkness naturally increases melatonin production. Try supplementing with magnesium and some GNC style melatonin. Set a sleep and wake up time. Try to get a non-scam app that will monitor your sleep and help prolong REM sleep. After you get used to this, ask your doctor to prescribe Circadin so you can perfect or almost perfect your circadian rhythym (sleep-wake cycle / body clock).

12. Take 50mg Vitamin B6 per day and stop fapping so god damn much.

13. Do your workouts and cardio first thing in the morning FASTED to take advantage of your body's reduced levels of lipoprotein lipase and insulin and increased levels of hormone sensitive lipase and glucagon as a result of being in a FASTED state for the 9 hours you were asleep. Try not to eat within 2 hours of falling asleep also. Training and exercising in the morning like this will help you lose fat more efficiently than otherwise.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, GalacticHero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 22 others
I am sorry, but these won't increase your T. And even if they do, it will be negligible with no effect physically. aka cope.

Just inject.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 9989, Deleted member 7753 and 9 others
Or just inject

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, poloralf, Deleted member 7785 and 4 others
Good thread. All the subhumans sayings “cope” are just lazycels who don’t want to put in the hard yards and would rather take easy street by injecting a needle.
But my question, what’s the point increasing test when it’s all about the face. Srs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 10949, Deleted member 6400 and 1 other person
inject t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
Don't take Yohimbine. It raises norepinephrine, cortisol and practically every other stress hormone.

Keep doing HIIT

Actually go to the gym and Actually lift heavy weights

Don't take a drug that barely raises catecholines at doses much higher than what's in 90% of the pills out there, but keep doing a cortisol raising exercise

Which is it, dr. shekelstein?

And the T boost from gym lasts about 1 hour max, since that's the half life of T

Supplement with Ashwagandha

It was only shown to work at doses of 5g per day, with chronic use, and it only really had like a 30% drop in cortisol

ask your doctor to prescribe Circadin so you can perfect or almost perfect your circadian rhythym

From my country's medicine list:

CIRCADIN 2mg COMPR. ELIB. PREL.
N05CH01 • MELATONINUM

So after you take melatonin you go to the doctor to prescribe you ER Melatonin?

Yeah just inject your 30% body fat estrogen body and realise later that you should have never considered or opted for short cuts which result in a non lasting, side effect ridden expedient solution which will likely mean you'll be pinning for life just to look better for girls who can see right through the fact that you're taking steroids and know subconsciously that you're doing all that shit to yourself just to impress them as they continue to not give 1 single shit about you and laugh internally about your meagre attempts.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, UsernameRequired, Edi and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, birchman, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
Yeah just inject your 30% body fat estrogen body and realise later that you should have never considered or opted for short cuts which result in a non lasting, side effect ridden expedient solution which will likely mean you'll be pinning for life just to look better for girls who can see right through the fact that you're taking steroids and know subconsciously that you're doing all that shit to yourself just to impress them as they continue to not give 1 single shit about you and laugh internally about your meagre attempts.
you just gonna stevie wonder my post bro?

I am sorry, but these won't increase your T. And even if they do, it will be negligible with no effect physically. aka cope.

Just inject.
But bro his sig says high-iq cel

1. Actually go to the gym and Actually lift heavy weights within a regime. (No EGO lifting) Focus on progressive overload OVER time. There's no limit. Just keep progressing.

2. Try stay off stimulants if possible. Keep intake very minimal if you need to take caffeine, amphetamines etc for some reason.

3. Don't take Yohimbine. It raises norepinephrine, cortisol and practically every other stress hormone.

4. Eat a low carb healthy diet with fish, nuts, eggs, beans etc. Add in carbs when absolutely needed. ie: pre or post workout or around a time you'll be stressing your body excessively through exercise.

5. Lose weight by exercising, not eating shit, sugars, avoid dairy, except for protein and probiotic rich yoghurts.

6. Don't use weight loss drugs until you're actually lean. ie: Use them to help achieve better ab visibility. If you use them when you're fat, or half fat, or a quarter of the way fat, you'll spin your wheels.

7. Supplement with Ashwagandha. It lowers cortisol. Supplement with zinc and magnesium too (take magnesium before bed).

8. Keep doing HIIT throughout your weight loss journey. Do It and don't be a bitch.

9. Take Vitamin D3. 1000iu a day is fine, and get in the sun for short 20 minute periods whenever you get good whether. Don't be a basement dweller.

10. Use taraxacum officianale drops in moderation (not daily). This'll lower your facial bloat, even though it won't mean shit if you're not shredded. It'll lower vasopressin levels (Anti-diuretic hormine) since it'll put your body in flush mode. Vasopressin is also a streds hormone. Also flushing out toxins and shit. (BEWARE: taraxacum makes fluids flow straight through you... I had to pee in a bottle in my car once or twice when caught off guard).

11. MOST important. Get perfect or near perfect sleep. Put electronics away 1h or more before bed. Don't exercise within 2 hours before bed. Keep your room pitch black. Darkness naturally increases melatonin production. Try supplementing with magnesium and some GNC style melatonin. Set a sleep and wake up time. Try to get a non-scam app that will monitor your sleep and help prolong REM sleep. After you get used to this, ask your doctor to prescribe Circadin so you can perfect or almost perfect your circadian rhythym (sleep-wake cycle / body clock).

13. Do your workouts and cardio first thing in the morning FASTED to take advantage of your body's reduced levels of lipoprotein lipase and insulin and increased levels of hormone sensitive lipase and glucagon as a result of being in a FASTED state for the 9 hours you were asleep. Try not to eat within 2 hours of falling asleep also. Training and exercising in the morning like this will help you lose fat more efficiently than otherwise.
lol this will help me a lot since i am a teen

Most likely nothing will have a truly noticeable difference except for a cycle ngl

useful thread with some good tips for gymcels, but tbh I believe doing this for the purpose of T maximisation is cope. There's still no research to support that increasing t levels within their normal limits has any impact is there? You need to increase it legit 3x above the highest you can get natty to see the real effects people get from roids

useful thread with some good tips for gymcels, but tbh I believe doing this for the purpose of T maximisation is cope. There's still no research to support that increasing t levels within their normal limits has any impact is there? You need to increase it legit 3x above the highest you can get natty to see the real effects people get from roids
I wrote this a while ago and don't even agree with stuff I wrote months ago. Most of my old threads are trash

• +1
Reactions: Soalian, Framletgod and middayshowers
Rob, fight, take risks and live your life on the edge...Your body will adjust it's hormones accordingly...

NO GYM FOR FACE

Bonus idea: Eat a banana before sleeping, it helps with your melatonine production

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779

Just inject.
Yes definetly listen to the retarded manlet that had to log off when he realized injecting himself won't do shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3142

giphy.gif

I wrote this a while ago and don't even agree with stuff I wrote months ago. Most of my old threads are trash
THAT IS the mindset every DIY biohacker, scientist, or researcher, should adopt tbh.

Always keeping healthy skepticism towards one's own formed beliefs.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife and Need2Ascend
eternally inject

Same advice, different thread