How to anorexiamaxxing?

clancrate

clancrate

Iron
First of all, thanks for this forum. Feels good to be here. :)

Second, anorexia may be way extreme but when I incorporated how they ate like eating oatmeal, protein bars, and tons of coffee like how an anorexic would eat, I loss a lot of weight and gotten compliments. I was drinking zero cal monster energy drinks and loss the weight fast. I maintained it too for at least 6 months now.

I'm 5'4'' but being in a healthy bmi akin to looking like an anorexic though "before" (gained the weight again due to some mental disorder) + cute face and strong jawline made all the girls in my school DTF to me, even the teachers. So I think it's still not over but I would benefit a lot from heightmaxxing and anorexiamaxxing again.

Now the problem is, coffee just made me all shakey and anxious, so I cut it out. And there my friends began my weight loss plateau. So yeah, what would be an eating habits of an anorexiamaxxer? any more tips to anorexamaxxing? appetite suppressants?

Don't be an idiot

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Newguyaround

Second, anorexia may be way extreme but when I incorporated how they ate like eating oatmeal, protein bars, and tons of coffee like how an anorexic would eat, I loss a lot of weight and gotten compliments. I was drinking zero cal monster energy drinks and loss the weight fast. I maintained it too for at least 6 months now.

I'm 5'4'' but being in a healthy bmi akin to looking like an anorexic though "before" (gained the weight again due to some mental disorder) + cute face and strong jawline made all the girls in my school DTF to me, even the teachers. So I think it's still not over but I would benefit a lot from heightmaxxing and anorexiamaxxing again.

Now the problem is, coffee just made me all shakey and anxious, so I cut it out. And there my friends began my weight loss plateau. So yeah, what would be an eating habits of an anorexiamaxxer? any more tips to anorexamaxxing? appetite suppressants?
just have the willpower not to eat like an anorexic for 2 days(2days fast) then it would be easier not to eat that much again tbh no other way

I'm 5'4'' but being in a healthy bmi akin to looking like an anorexic
giphy.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 2205, SeiGun and 1 other person
First, how old are your cause this is the perfect way to stunt growth.
Second, yeah I agree it's a great way to lose weight. Just don't actually starve yourself. "Anorexia" gets a bad rep but honestly there's no difference between that and a waterfast. Ana forums have great weight loss diets & tips.

Caloric restriction while you're in puberty is bad

If you are an adult see my sig

Squatlowren?

I've been mildly doing this for about 6 months now, although I still manage to consume ~1200-1500 calories a day. I started the year at 235 pounds, I'm currently at 204.

I just eat low calorie stuff like oatmeal, light cereals, white meats and drink tons of coffee which helps to curb your appetite. It might not be healthy diet, but I feel healthier than I have for many years.

• +1
Reactions: clancrate and MadMong

at 10% bodyfat your face looks the best but your frame is aushwitz-like, therefore gymcelling is important

I am going to eat on Thursday, at 9PM.

ITs easily done :)

Second, yeah I agree it's a great way to lose weight. Just don't actually starve yourself. "Anorexia" gets a bad rep but honestly there's no difference between that and a waterfast. Ana forums have great weight loss diets & tips.
I was obese my entire teenage years and I am still 5ft7

It gets a bad rap because it's a serious medical condition and it's absolutely different than intermittent fasting. Having an attractive body is like having an attractive face - it's all about BALANCE. Being actually anorexic as a guy (not just lean/thin) is probably worse than being overweight.

I assume you're in high school. I actually had anorexia when I was your age.

I ended up at just under 6', and I'm convinced that not eating enough was the difference between getting there and not. No real way to prove it, but a bit painful to even think about. At 5'4'', a highly-restrictive diet is not your friend.

I also got compliments when I first started losing weight, but keep in mind people give compliments on weight loss out of habit/politeness. It does NOT mean they want to fuck you.

Eating healthy and staying lean is good, of course, but I would highly recommend that you find a less extreme way to do it. It will be more sustainable in the long-term and less stressful in the short-term. Try simple habit changes. Drink water instead of OJ. Cut all dessert portions in half and eat them half as often. You'll see results doing that kind of thing.

Last edited:

I'm 19 and about to hit 20 soon.

C̵̨̨̈́̀̓̅ͯ̅͋̒҉̣̠̯̦̩̠̞̻̳͖̟̖̣̜̜̩͓ͅh̶̰̖̟͇͐ͨ̍ͪ͐̇͒̎̐͒ͥ̿̄̉̓͟͜o̸̢̝̝̠ͯ͛ͬ́̕͡p̷̣̘̤̱̺͕̩̹̬͍̥̟̖̹͐̆ͨ͆ͮ̔́͂̆̓̑̋̔̇͛̔̌͘͝ͅ ̡̛̳̘̞̳̯̋ͨͬ̈̓̓́͝ų̡̞͙̰͍̹̞͙͉̝̳̩͈̊̋̑ͤ͗́̀p̶̴̢͍͍̤̟̞̖̰̣̘̙̹̠̗̗ͭ͊͆͛͂̆ͧ́͠ ̎ͦͨ̔̅̃̽̓̑ͧ͗ͣ̕͏̥̼͕̩͔͞4̀̿̓ͪ́ͦͪ̈́̾ͩ͌ͫ͌̓ͬͩ̄̓̋҉̢͔̲̳̩̺͕̝͓͔̭̝̠̠̖͍̣͈ͅͅ ̶̴̢͔͎̤̼̬͓̩̠̭̥̠͔̱͖̪͚̖ͥ̒̃ͧ̋͌͗̀̊̄͑͗̐͌͋ͥ̇̑̀c̴̶̝̖͈͈͕̯̟̳̙̜̯̞͇̺̳̿͊̃͐͞͝h̴ͣ̅̑̓͗̈́ͦ̃̿͌͐͒̓ͫ̾ͯ̌́ͣ҉̫͉͉̺͘i̒̍̑ͯ̏̿̎͊ͮ́͏̝͎̞̪c͒ͣ̾̾̐̔̉͒͗̉̊ͭ̇͋̅̔̐͆ͩ͟҉̶̴̣̩͍̣͙͠k̵͍̫̤̥̮̼̞̒̏̊̿̎̐̈̿̋̔̎̒̌k̻͇͔͚̪͕͕̱̭̾ͧ̅̓̊́́ẻ̢͚͉̬̻̲͍̱̜̰̗̬̲̻̣͉͚ͫ͗̑̄̇͊ͤ͊ͯ̉̇̽͐̈̒̍̊ͪ͟n̸̛͗͑̒͒̈̊̅͆ͭͣͧ̽̑̈̃̒͜͢҉͓̤̼͖̹͕̰̙͓͍͚̙͔̭̳ ̤͔̠͚̞̙̘̪̜̮̮̥ͦ̌ͭ̔̌ͤͫͭ̅̋͐̿̓͋͋̀̍̍͑̀͢b̵̙̜̳̦̟͓͖̹̥͚͕̻̂ͬ̍ͨ̈̒ͤͫ̔ͥ̐͛͐̆͒́́͟͠r̛̰̪̼̫̣ͦͩ̅̇͑̊͌ͪ̓̋̉ͯ̆̋̈́̈́ͤ͢͢͞ěͫͮͮ͋ͦ͂ͧ͏̴̠͖͚̬̖̼̝̭̠̀͘ͅå̧͚̼̳̞̬͇̳̮͋ͥ̒̒͌̇̕͠ş͇̠͇̞̤̮̪̹̪̀ͬ̐ͣ͌ͮͭ̇̀̀̕ͅţ̶̴͙̺̫͕̖̤̬̖͉̥̳͇̩̻̦̦̹̭̏̃͗ͦ̌́ͣ͐̾͢s̴̷̫͚͎̤̿̏ͫ̾̋ͧͦ͑̔̓̑̿ͦ̓̊́́͝͡ͅ ̸̷̺̳̦̪͔̪͖̱͍̻̤̫ͬ͑ͣ͂̌̓ͬ͘͞ą̤̣̖͈͔̦̦̫͈͕̙͍̟̰̲̜͍͙̅͆̃̈̔̔̊ͫ̃̀nͩͪͥ͆̔̉̒ͦͤ̿̔̉͗͑̓҉̷̢̟̪̲͖̩̜̺̖̤͝d̃̆̔̆ͫ̎͐ͨ̽ͣ̐̓̂̊͐͛͟҉̪̪͈̹͍̪̗̳̫ ̢̻̹͓̻̲̹̮̭̦̞̖̲̟̘ͯ̄̈̾̊̄͡c̡ͪͥ́ͩͫ́̈́̿ͨ̒̉̚͏̭̦͇̙͍͙̲̰̜̺̻͚̙͕̭̰̭̼͘ō̞̘̯̲̜̩̳̰̻̭̪͇̻͇͊͐̽ͣ̇ͤ̂̃͆̆̕ͅő̇͑̐̉̽̒̿̅̊͌ͨͣ͏̶̨̺̞̼͓͓̫̤̞̩̕͟k̷̫͓͖̠̿̐ͬͪͪͬ ̵̮̱͍̥̪̼ͪ̌ͬ̋̓ͯ͊͋͛̔̀̔͐̈͟t̡͔̟̠͚̺͉̓̏̋̇͂ͮ̕͜͠͞a̓̆̒̆̌́̒̆͝͏͎͇̤̫̯̪͚̹̦̬̮s̐ͬ͋ͧ̆̊̿̇̚͜͏̡͙͍͕̺̖̕t̵̘̤͇̝̝̪̲͙̣̱͍̲͙̰̻̅͗̈̌̑ͬ̈́̏͌͗ͬ͆̒͌̚͜e̡̢̩̝̗̰̲͙̎ͮͦ͋ͪ̀ͦͫ̋ͨ͆̏̑̓͐̑̎̕ͅ ̵͇̮̥̭̺̩̦̙̠͈͚̭̣̱̮̔͑̈ͨͫ́̄͒̃̽ͤ́͠͝ͅğ̨̛͎̺͉̘͎̱͋͛ͯͦͦ̔̏ͧͤ̄̅͒̍͂̀͌͘̕͠ọ̴͈͇͕͇̟͉̙̙̞͎͒̿ͩ̑͢͝oͪͤ͂̎̈́̂̏ͬ̀̑̉̾̃̋͢͢͡͠҉̗̫̪̯̮͉̣̬̮̤̙̰̱̺̞d̴ͫͫ̄̽̌̓͋̈́̌͌̂̂̀̋ͭ̈́̃̿͠҉͏̢̖̩͇̲̤͇ a̵̴ͫ͂̉͗ͪ͊͗̾̅ͩ͘҉̼̮̪͙̳̭̞͉̝̹̘̞n̸̼͉̼̬̻̳̗͚̺͚͉̠̣͈̞̠̠̔͐ͨ̉̀̆̏ͪ͌̄̋̇͋̊̉̏̃ͣ͠ͅd̨̢͇̟̹͈̹̱̜̣̬̞̠̟̜ͭͬ͆̓͗̈́͊̾̓̃͝ ̸̧̬͈̞̗̠͗̾̈́̅̌͆̋ͣͧ̊͟͝ñ̵̴̫̱̫̼͍̥̲͚̝͐̅ͯ͗̉ͭͪͨ͝ͅͅo̧̨͍̥̙͋̔̉ͨ̌ͩ͂͗ͩ̑̊̈̂ͦͣ̈́͝͡ͅ ̧̻͇͔͚̱̭̣͔̣̥͓̰̝̝̘͍̅ͦ͊̑̎ͧ̽̕͟͜c̴̞̦͕̮͚͖̯̠͎̖͍ͭͧͬ͛͒̐̏ͣ̿ͥ̋̇ͪ̒͒̚͢͜͝͠a̶̢͎̳͙̖̥͓̯̜͇̜̗͓̻̩̱̖͚̥͊̿̒̈́͒̃ͬͭ̈͗͛͂͠l̡̡̛̳̝͓̫͎̺̝̬ͩ̒ͬͮ̍ͫ̈́ͯ̅ͯ̌ͭͤ̍ͯ́ơ̴̝͕̥͉͓̺̤̻̟͕̘͈̪̣̲̫ͧ͆͛̑ͨ͌ͩ̀͢͢ͅr̸̵̢͙̯̼͙ͫ͒̏ͦ̓̓͊͂͊̐͡i̸̛͇̪̖̱̪͕̗͕̗͔͇͔̲̗ͯ͗ͭͧ͝ͅḙ̼͇̰̹̱͔̟̞̻͌͌̐͒ͭ̋̽̏ͫ̏̐̍̑̎͟s͗́ͤͤ̐͋͐ͬ҉̛̞͈̪̙͢͠͠

Alright, I'll call larp.