[Serious] How to ascend and not rope

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

Zephir
@looxmakser49 @LordNorwood
I just read the mpmd article and well, peep the new avi.

Only skepticism is that it sounds too good to be true and he’s trying to make money off it so idk how much to trust him. If that’s all true then pass me the fuckin needle

Got bloods done and they were normal, ent consult is on Thursday. And yeah I really need to purge on distractions but fuuuuck. I ordered some moda today though so that’ll help I’m sure
Someone on here told me Derek is an RU shill and that he also uses dut, not sure what to think tbh, he seems honest and level-headed to me. RU is controversial though, some people have had great results and others have had no results. Some people have made the argument that its easy to fuck up the application with RU which does make sense to me.

looxmakser49

looxmakser49

inject T or death
Someone on here told me Derek is an RU shill and that he also uses dut, not sure what to think tbh, he seems honest and level-headed to me. RU is controversial though, some people have had great results and others have had no results. Some people have made the argument that its easy to fuck up the application with RU which does make sense to me.
I doubt it and I certainly wouldn't give those accusations any merit without any evidence or justification.

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

Zephir
I doubt it and I certainly wouldn't give those accusations any merit without any evidence or justification.
Yeah he doesn't seem the type to me tbh, he puts a lot of effort into his content.

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Playing piano with my penis call me penis pianist
Don't even bother explaining blackpill, looks theory, halo effect and looksmaxing to parents. Jaust save as much money as possible and get the surgeries needed without telling anybody. I'm kinda in the same situation as you.
Shit bro I think it’s worth trying. My dad is trying to get me to explain my shit bc he knows that I know why I’m messed up but haven’t gotten around to explaining to him. My mom has opened up to me about how she always wished she looked better growing up and my dad is 5’8 so they both might get it. Then if I can demonstrate what makes a face good and mine bad and how procedures could fix it then I might be able to get somewhere with them.
Yeah he doesn't seem the type to me tbh, he puts a lot of effort into his content.
I thought he and gll both had slightly scammy reputations, but maybe that’s just gll and I’m throwing Derek in by association

Last edited:
Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

MEAT ON THE TABLE
Shit bro I think it’s worth trying. My dad is trying to get me to explain my shit bc he knows that I know why I’m messed up but haven’t gotten around to explaining to him. My mom has opened up to me about how she always wished she looked better growing up and my dad is 5’8 so they both might get it. Then if I can demonstrate what makes a face good and mine bad and how procedures could fix it then I might be able to get somewhere with them.
You could try...but if you fail just get a job to save up and mooch off of them as much as possible.

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

@looxmakser49 what kind of cycling protocol will you use? I don’t want to completely fuck my hormones long term so I’m thinking 250 mg/week 8 weeks on 4 weeks pct and then maybe a 10 week/6 week for summer to add up to 52 weeks. Then I can stack rad and eventually var or other shit on top of that

looxmakser49

looxmakser49

inject T or death
@looxmakser49 what kind of cycling protocol will you use? I don’t want to completely fuck my hormones long term so I’m thinking 250 mg/week 8 weeks on 4 weeks pct and then maybe a 10 week/6 week for summer to add up to 52 weeks. Then I can stack rad and eventually var or other shit on top of that
I'm only going to use testosterone enanthate as far as I know right now

My schedule will look like this: 500mg for 12-15 weeks, then 125mg for 12-15 weeks, then repeat the process.

(this will fuck up my hormones long term but idrc).

definitely do 500 on your first cycle imo. you are going to shut down your natty test completely anyway so you might as well go hard if you're gonna do it imo.

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

I'm only going to use testosterone enanthate as far as I know right now

My schedule will look like this: 500mg for 12-15 weeks, then 125mg for 12-15 weeks, then repeat the process.

(this will fuck up my hormones long term but idrc).

definitely do 500 on your first cycle imo. you are going to shut down your natty test completely anyway so you might as well go hard if you're gonna do it imo.
I’ll ease into higher doses to test the efficacy of ru. Also how are so low inhib that you’re gonna start blasting and cruising as a teen you mad lad

looxmakser49

looxmakser49

inject T or death
I’ll ease into higher doses to test the efficacy of ru. Also how are so low inhib that you’re gonna start blasting and cruising as a teen you mad lad
idk lmaooo im gonna have subhuman test levels at 30-35+ and need to inject then anyway so why not start now for the even better effects of doing it at this age

if i dont inject now, then once i reach 30-35 ill regret not fixing my subhumanity by injecting early tbh

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

idk lmaooo im gonna have subhuman test levels at 30-35+ and need to inject then anyway so why not start now for the even better effects of doing it at this age

if i dont inject now, then once i reach 30-35 ill regret not fixing my subhumanity by injecting early tbh
Yeah I guess fuck it. My only real concerns are stigma and fertility. If I take ten years off my life expectancy in exchange for a better life, that’s better than roping or living a shit life. Easy choice there

looxmakser49

looxmakser49

inject T or death
Yeah I guess fuck it. My only real concerns are stigma and fertility. If I take ten years off my life expectancy in exchange for a better life, that’s better than roping or living a shit life. Easy choice there
just don't tell anyone irl you're on test - no one will even question you if you aren't 20kg of muscle above your starting point. + i guess if you want to have kids that is unfortunate. i personally couldn't fathom having kids; that sounds like torture tbh. infertility is practically a free benefit of contraception to me.

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

just don't tell anyone irl you're on test - no one will even question you if you aren't 20kg of muscle above your starting point. + i guess if you want to have kids that is unfortunate. i personally couldn't fathom having kids; that sounds like torture tbh. infertility is practically a free benefit of contraception to me.
To each their own but I’m maxxing with the end goal of finding a traditional Christian cutie hopefully, young+virgin and raising a bunch of kids on a homestead. Fuck the city life
@looxmakser49

Last edited:
LordNorwood

LordNorwood

Zephir
Exactly bro, so few people understand this. What the fuck is the point of living until 100 as a decrepit walking corpse. All that matters are your best years, I would love to prolong those as much as possible but if its living a great life and dying at 50 vs living a drawn out existence where 40-50 of those years are spent as a physically old man then I know which life I would choose.

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Exactly bro, so few people understand this. What the fuck is the point of living until 100 as a decrepit walking corpse. All that matters are your best years, I would love to prolong those as much as possible but if its living a great life and dying at 50 vs living a drawn out existence where 40-50 of those years are spent as a physically old man then I know which life I would choose.
Well like I mentioned, I’m doing this for my future kids. I want to have the best mother for them in terms of their genetics and her devotion to me and the family. So dying at 50? No thanks. But let’s assume that with progressions in tech our generation can realistically live to about 100 on average assuming you eat right, exercise, just generally take care of yourself. If having the best wife and kids possible means chopping 10-20 off, then it’s not a bad trade. I don’t think this would even mess me up that bad tbh, I don’t plan to megadose, so although my hormones will be fucked, the rest of me will be better off than if I consumed a lot of booze or fast food instead of the roids.

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

Zephir
Well like I mentioned, I’m doing this for my future kids. I want to have the best mother for them in terms of their genetics and her devotion to me and the family. So dying at 50? No thanks. But let’s assume that with progressions in tech our generation can realistically live to about 100 on average assuming you eat right, exercise, just generally take care of yourself. If having the best wife and kids possible means chopping 10-20 off, then it’s not a bad trade. I don’t think this would even mess me up that bad tbh, I don’t plan to megadose, so although my hormones will be fucked, the rest of me will be better off than if I consumed a lot of booze or fast food instead of the roids.
Tbh I believe roids can be healthy so long as you are intelligent with your use.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
reptiles Looksmaxing 49
PubertyMaxxer Looksmaxing 28
reptiles Looksmaxing 35