How to ascend and not rope

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
My ugly broken brained ass heavily considered jumping off a bridge yesterday so here’s a question: How do I explain all this lookism shit to my boomer, bluepilled, leftist, normie parents so I can get their help?

They know I’m fucked in the head rn and personally I’d rather not rope and obviously they wouldn’t want that either. I know the truest fix is improving as much as possible, since being invisible is at the core of all my problems. I wouldn’t say it’s over, I think I’ve got potential. I’m prolly 3-4 psl but I think I could get to 5+, plus I’m 6’1 and white. Problem is I grew up below average while my best friend since preschool was a chad who fucked multiple seniors while we were still freshman. So I have a brutal inferiority complex and regard myself as trash. I need to ascend as much as possible and rewire my brain in places like sea/Latin America.

Anyway my parents want me to get better but they don’t know shit so they just tell me to take Jew pills. They also are not very open minded and have shut down any thing I’ve said thus far about looks with blue polled retardation and bs compliments that make me feel worse. I need to convince them bc they’ve got plenty of money, so I could ascend using my college fund or something since I dropped out.

So, any advice? If I can get them to pay I’ll ascend, if I can’t ill probably rope before I get enough money tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Zeta ascended, Kade and 2 others
Other than ascending you need to get a therapist to address this shit. No normal person will ever admit to understanding this shit even though subconsciously they are the best blackpillers of any of us. They are literally hardwired to not consciously believe shit that might make them rope.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, jordanbarrettisgod, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Play the long game brother, get a mse installed , roid, give yourself 5yrs to ascend imo
for mental health look into lsd, shrooms,mediation while you slowly climb ascension ladder am in a similar boat, parents won't help at all, and looks are biggest blockage too a great life atm, you gotta try your best to remove your sense of esteem from your looks for the time being, and see yourself as a work in progress

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and OCDMaxxing
Theres no point in reaching out to anybody

Youre in this alone

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and forwardgrowth
parents will never help or understand sadly

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
No can do man I’m Norwood prone. No telling when it would hit but say I do a 12 week cycle, make minor bone gains, and end up nw2 at 20. I don’t think that’ll help me. My plan is two rounds of mse and a ton of facepulling for a couple of years, then msdo, maybe imdo, and then maybe wraparound and orbital implants. Then softmaxxes like getting shredded, pe, accutane, mt2, dying hair and brows a darker brown, and sarms+eventually roids for physique. It’ll get the job done but it’s a lot of time and money, wish I weren’t mpb prone, I’d totally run test if not for that.

Good point, those lucky bastards. High iq+low psl is a recipe for disaster. I’m starting Wellbutrin and will start seeing a therapist soon. Maybe the therapist will help me make the case to my parents.
Some norwoodprone people have had success roiding while applying topical androgen blockers like RU58841 to ward off the reaper. For me personally I'm so hair-focused at this point that I wouldn't risk it, but idk it could be worth looking into.

Play the long game brother, get a mse installed , roid, give yourself 5yrs to ascend imo
for mental health look into lsd, shrooms,mediation while you slowly climb ascension ladder am in a similar boat, parents won't help at all, and looks are biggest blockage too a great life atm, you gotta try your best to remove your sense of esteem from your looks for the time being, and see yourself as a work in progress
If I’m paying it’ll be ages before I can get mse. And the mental health part is hard bro, I just keep thinking about the youth I never got to experience bc I was too self conscious about my shitty skin and the fact that all my friends were psl 5+ and would’ve roasted me for getting with my looksmax. Fuckin kills me tbh

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
meet u in korea for doube LL and clavicle surgery tbh, I feel you bro I wasn't alive until I found psl gave me another chance at life my past tho beyond jfl painfulll, why would take it you ages still in school right?

meet u in korea for doube LL and clavicle surgery tbh, I feel you bro I wasn't alive until I found psl gave me another chance at life my past tho beyond jfl painfulll, why would take it you ages still in school right?
Yeah coding bootcamp atm, but with my mental state and chronic inability to concentrate(hopefully sleep apnea) I can’t imagine holding down a decent paying job.

• +1
I thought that ru absorbed systemically and would essentially act as topically absorbed finasteride, cancelling out the facial benefits. Am I wrong about that? Also I could afford test rn but I’m already on osta and gonna add rad for some of this cycle, just starving myself atm and trying to minimize muscle wasting.
RU58841 was purposely designed to have an incredibly short half-life to minimize the possible systemtic effects as much as possible. It also doesn't work even remotely the same way that finasteride does. I haven't seen studies on systemic absorption but I personally wouldn't worry about it too much, just don't microneedle and then apply it right after.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
whoever posted that was retarded and I should have done my own research before taking it as gospel. it doesn't affect your androgen index at all - it simply stops your androgens from interacting with the place it is applied topically.

SARMS BEFORE 25 LOWERS T AND THEREFORE LOWERS BONE GROWTH/DEVELOPMENT HOP ON T ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Yeah some people on this site for whatever reason have been spreading a shitload of completely wrong information on finasteride and RU.

• +1
Yeah coding bootcamp atm, but with my mental state and chronic inability to concentrate(hopefully sleep apnea) I can’t imagine holding down a decent paying job.
You gotta fix mental state before anything job . looks etc, you won't progress at all unless that's fixed, mediation, lsd, therapies, etc am in same situation I just had to accept I will be invisible for a few years but I will live a good life down the line that relaxed my bdd and depressive feelings

Yeah some people on this site for whatever reason have been spreading a shitload of completely wrong information on finasteride and RU.
Well that’s some good fucking news. Now I just need a sleep apnea diagnosis and a blackpillable therapist so I can convince my parents to help me

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
You gotta fix mental state before anything job . looks etc, you won't progress at all unless that's fixed, mediation, lsd, therapies, accepting you will be invisible for a few years but if you keep collagen and hair your good
Psychedelics scare me ngl, but when I used to meditate it helped

• +1
Anagen Inc is the most reputable seller of RU. You want the 5% strength and PG+ Ethanol carrier. This comes to $53 USD for a 50ml bottle. You only need to use 1ml a day, so it's basically $1 a day. You would probably only have to use it every other day as well to greatly delay the process of balding.
Not bad, especially if eod would suffice. How do the effects compare to fin?

@forwardgrowth I think it’s the apnea but for whatever reason I always wake up super tired with no morning wood, so that’s pretty demoralizing. Then I struggle to focus on anything all day and feel tired, so instead of doing productive shit, I fuck around on my phone. That gradually worsens my brain chemistry making me more tired+less concentrated. Shitty cycle but if it’s apnea then I can fix much of these issues with a cpap+modafinil

• +1
@forwardgrowth I think it’s the apnea but for whatever reason I always wake up super tired with no morning wood, so that’s pretty demoralizing. Then I struggle to focus on anything all day and feel tired, so instead of doing productive shit, I fuck around on my phone. That gradually worsens my brain chemistry making me more tired+less concentrated. Shitty cycle but if it’s apnea then I can fix much of these issues with a cpap+modafinil
do apena test, hormones, and bloods
if you have extreme adhd like me using your phone during the day simply can't happen, or looksmax etc
go on a dopamine cleanse, no stimulation, musc etc really helped me
I did test and have mild apena

• +1
raw powder is also an option for RU. you can buy 10 fucking GRAMS for $135. it's a better long term option but obviously it takes a bit more effort.
Always buy the raw powder imo, I would never trust a premixed solution, one of the reasons RU was considered not commercially viable is that it breaks down after a while in a mixed form

• +1
apparently pre-mixed is good for 7 months and he would only need to keep it for 2-4 months depending on how often he takes it so i guess it just comes down to whether he can be bothered using the powder for a lower price
in that case I would still say the powder is worth it, doesn't seem too hard to mix

• +1
Don't even bother explaining blackpill, looks theory, halo effect and looksmaxing to parents. Jaust save as much money as possible and get the surgeries needed without telling anybody. I'm kinda in the same situation as you.

• +1
@looxmakser49 @LordNorwood
I just read the mpmd article and well, peep the new avi.

Only skepticism is that it sounds too good to be true and he’s trying to make money off it so idk how much to trust him. If that’s all true then pass me the fuckin needle

Got bloods done and they were normal, ent consult is on Thursday. And yeah I really need to purge on distractions but fuuuuck. I ordered some moda today though so that’ll help I’m sure
Someone on here told me Derek is an RU shill and that he also uses dut, not sure what to think tbh, he seems honest and level-headed to me. RU is controversial though, some people have had great results and others have had no results. Some people have made the argument that its easy to fuck up the application with RU which does make sense to me.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, OOGABOOGA and Zeta ascended
I doubt it and I certainly wouldn't give those accusations any merit without any evidence or justification.
Yeah he doesn't seem the type to me tbh, he puts a lot of effort into his content.

Don't even bother explaining blackpill, looks theory, halo effect and looksmaxing to parents. Jaust save as much money as possible and get the surgeries needed without telling anybody. I'm kinda in the same situation as you.
Shit bro I think it’s worth trying. My dad is trying to get me to explain my shit bc he knows that I know why I’m messed up but haven’t gotten around to explaining to him. My mom has opened up to me about how she always wished she looked better growing up and my dad is 5’8 so they both might get it. Then if I can demonstrate what makes a face good and mine bad and how procedures could fix it then I might be able to get somewhere with them.
Yeah he doesn't seem the type to me tbh, he puts a lot of effort into his content.
I thought he and gll both had slightly scammy reputations, but maybe that’s just gll and I’m throwing Derek in by association

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Shit bro I think it’s worth trying. My dad is trying to get me to explain my shit bc he knows that I know why I’m messed up but haven’t gotten around to explaining to him. My mom has opened up to me about how she always wished she looked better growing up and my dad is 5’8 so they both might get it. Then if I can demonstrate what makes a face good and mine bad and how procedures could fix it then I might be able to get somewhere with them.
You could try...but if you fail just get a job to save up and mooch off of them as much as possible.

• +1
@looxmakser49 what kind of cycling protocol will you use? I don’t want to completely fuck my hormones long term so I’m thinking 250 mg/week 8 weeks on 4 weeks pct and then maybe a 10 week/6 week for summer to add up to 52 weeks. Then I can stack rad and eventually var or other shit on top of that

Yeah I guess fuck it. My only real concerns are stigma and fertility. If I take ten years off my life expectancy in exchange for a better life, that’s better than roping or living a shit life. Easy choice there
Exactly bro, so few people understand this. What the fuck is the point of living until 100 as a decrepit walking corpse. All that matters are your best years, I would love to prolong those as much as possible but if its living a great life and dying at 50 vs living a drawn out existence where 40-50 of those years are spent as a physically old man then I know which life I would choose.

Exactly bro, so few people understand this. What the fuck is the point of living until 100 as a decrepit walking corpse. All that matters are your best years, I would love to prolong those as much as possible but if its living a great life and dying at 50 vs living a drawn out existence where 40-50 of those years are spent as a physically old man then I know which life I would choose.
Well like I mentioned, I’m doing this for my future kids. I want to have the best mother for them in terms of their genetics and her devotion to me and the family. So dying at 50? No thanks. But let’s assume that with progressions in tech our generation can realistically live to about 100 on average assuming you eat right, exercise, just generally take care of yourself. If having the best wife and kids possible means chopping 10-20 off, then it’s not a bad trade. I don’t think this would even mess me up that bad tbh, I don’t plan to megadose, so although my hormones will be fucked, the rest of me will be better off than if I consumed a lot of booze or fast food instead of the roids.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and LordNorwood
Well like I mentioned, I’m doing this for my future kids. I want to have the best mother for them in terms of their genetics and her devotion to me and the family. So dying at 50? No thanks. But let’s assume that with progressions in tech our generation can realistically live to about 100 on average assuming you eat right, exercise, just generally take care of yourself. If having the best wife and kids possible means chopping 10-20 off, then it’s not a bad trade. I don’t think this would even mess me up that bad tbh, I don’t plan to megadose, so although my hormones will be fucked, the rest of me will be better off than if I consumed a lot of booze or fast food instead of the roids.
Tbh I believe roids can be healthy so long as you are intelligent with your use.

• +1