How to avoid eating certain foods around people?

Tom323

Tom323

Iron
Trying to get leaner but whenever I'm with people they give me a really hard time about not eating sugar or carbs. They will ask like 3x in a row why I'm not gonna eat whatever food they have.

Also they make fun of the food that I eat because its weird, like eating salmon and steak every day.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 12303
just don’t be a push over and tell them you’re doing whatever the fuck you want ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Dieting is a massive socialmin indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761 and Tom323
Trying to get leaner but whenever I'm with people they give me a really hard time about not eating sugar or carbs. They will ask like 3x in a row why I'm not gonna eat whatever food they have.

Also they make fun of the food that I eat because its weird, like eating salmon and steak every day.
This is not a shitpost this is serious. If you want to seriously looksmax you have to abandon your friends

allergies

• +1
Dieting is a massive socialmin indeed
Many girls will announce as loud as possible that they are dieting, fasting, and seem very proud of this. Most vegans will let everyone know they are vegan and how amazing this is.

• +1
I Always tell them i have a gastrointestinal issue. You can larp diabetes Also lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4410
nigga youre the one thats right here, tell them eating junkfood is for pussies and that they are low t

• +1
Reactions: xefo and aspieSavage
I Always tell them i have a gastrointestinal issue. You can larp diabetes Also lol
I say that I have gut issues. Nobody even asks any further. I actually have some problems and had to drop eating starches for now, all other carbs are still on the table. Don't even try mentioning "keto/fasting/lowcarb" or you'll be laughed at (rightly, lmao).

Avoid people.