How to avoid looking generic?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Aka what makes a Gigachad stand out from a bunch of generic chads?

I think Gigachad tend to have uniqueness in their looks which prevents them from looking boring. But I don’t know how to theorize this systematically.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 3043
HARMONY

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IWantToMax, ldar = cope and x30001
someone bring up that pic of how girls like "all kinds of guys" with just different male models in getups

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2810 and 11 others
just fucking be unique and not follow the crowd

I wouldn't know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Arkantos
be good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
run niche game
skater, nerd, faggot, etc

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2756
Positive canthal tilt and deep set eyes go a long way.

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks and Wannabe6ft2
look at my avi and try to look like that

Moles.1 or 2 small and unnoticable ones on the side of your face can make you cuter and more unique.My crush also has them and She looks so cute with them😍

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 616
literally in that case style is important, dont have generic chad haircuts, dont wear generic chad clothing, that alone will make you already unique from a group of generic football chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
don't have the same features that most people of the same ethnicity have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

Jokes aside, I think looking generic, as long as it’s with generic good features, is probably a positive. The only thing you’d need as distinct could maybe be hairstyle. Right now there’s a whole wave among young men getting weird blowouts like SoundCloud rappers lol, so standing out would be easily achieved by having a different haircut (obviously a nice one—see my avatar for an example)

dress in an interesting way you braindead waste of space

Shower twice a day

lmao look at that "harmony" and style cope lmao

Phenotype 95 %

and to look exotic you need one feature which is very rare

Elias de Poot for example has Alien tier eyes, and he doesnt look generic to me at all

even some failos like narrow jaw or asymmetry, or even a very pronounced browridge (not a failo but rare nowadays) makes you look non generic

also brown eyes make you look dull and uninteresting

especially blonde guys with brown eyes
they look like they are not important or dont have a life for their own

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
Some people just have it and some dint

Barrett and Chico are both male models

one stands out like crazy (Barrett) whereas one just looks like those insanely attractive CGI generated images of the average of many people’s faces

Pheno
Eye color
Height?

Anyway lol at you even caring. You may never even reach close to chad levels so why exactly does it matter?

Looking generic doesn't hurt you in everyday life imo

Looking generic doesn't hurt you in everyday life imo

Looking generic means you are invisible. You have to aim to be in the 95+% to be noticed.
Pct is important, but I know Chads with neutral and negative tilts, so it doesn't really matter that much. Eye shape is more important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Looking generic means you are invisible. You have to aim to be in the 95+% to be noticed.
Pct is important, but I know Chads with neutral and negative tilts, so it doesn't really matter that much. Eye shape is more important
You just have to look good to not be invisible lmao

IMG 20190930 031657

Of course but it makes you look unique

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
lmao look at that "harmony" and style cope lmao

Phenotype 95 %

and to look exotic you need one feature which is very rare

Elias de Poot for example has Alien tier eyes, and he doesnt look generic to me at all

even some failos like narrow jaw or asymmetry, or even a very pronounced browridge (not a failo but rare nowadays) makes you look non generic

also brown eyes make you look dull and uninteresting

especially blonde guys with brown eyes
they look like they are not important or dont have a life for their own

The eyes and phenotype will make you look generic or nothing, if you see, most models looks like some anime character (Elias) or video game character (Barrett) because of Pheno and Eyes.
Also, how Elias will look generic with a rare type of Eyes and the pheno of a serial killer? the cope with "alien eyes" here is because this type of eyes is caused by extremely masculine supraorbitals, people will say that is gay alien but will not even close to stare in the eyes of someone with these types of eyes, it's totally psychopath alike and i sure of this because exist a guy in my school with the same level eyes, also i have one friend with these types of eyes too, this type of eyes come always with masculine and wide thick eyebrows too, looks totally fierce and who don't see his appeal to woman is truly fucking mentally disable because of levels of cope.

"Muh gay alien"
Images

Images 11

Francisco Lachowski 2017 Editorial Risbel Magazine 004

75b68d2474cb9fa904cb7508e58c21b4 1

Last edited:
Aka what makes a Gigachad stand out from a bunch of generic chads?

I think Gigachad tend to have uniqueness in their looks which prevents them from looking boring. But I don’t know how to theorize this systematically.
Just chew brah