How To Avoid Xenoestrogens In 2019

dont go outside theory

what a retard guide... you have to eat 10kg of pasta to intake a significant amout of zeranolone and 100 litres of milk to intake some progesterone
You clearly just want to bring all other people up to your own Estrogen levels (I'm sure everyone has seen the size of those hips, looking like they are about to swallow your whole upper body).
Even though this thread is not only about Zearelanone, I will say that you probably think it's some endogenously produced Estrogen, since you clearly have no idea what you are saying. There is no set exact dose for Zearalenone in any sort of food. It can be anywhere very low or incredibly high. Not to mention that Zea is water-soluble so you will lose a part when cooking Pasta.
Zearalenone is not the entire story here, and even if it was you are not doing any favors by undermining its effects just because your Italian 99% estrogen body wants to keep chugging pasta all day. If you want to enjoy these kinds of foods, do so, but do not try to undermine their effects on you for the sake of everyone else who doesn't want to end up like this:
https://forum.****************/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Flooksmax.me%2Fattachments%2F1572958380521-png.156332%2F&hash=b526501363119f3d81c26b0cd2b36f2e
Dude really said don't drink water, what the fuck is this shit? DON'T EVER take this shit seriously, xenoestrogens do not lower your testosterone enough to matter this much.
You have no idea what you are talking about. All you know is to parrot off of WikiHow and Healthline articles written by handicapped women that don't read past the abstract if they even get there from the title.
Lowers T this, lowers T that, nevermind the fact that this was not even the point of the thread, which you weren't bothered to read since you'll just go back to pouring molten plastic down your urethra anyway. This thread was for people interested in actually lowering their exposure to Estrogens in the environment, which can easily be reduced, even if you do not follow everything I say in this thread.

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos
@Lorsss why don't you address my reply to yours? You've definitely already seen it :feelshehe:

@Lorsss why don't you address my reply to yours? You've definitely already seen it :feelshehe:
european uniom laws limit the amouns of zearelanone in food so it's not possible to intake a big amount of them unless with outlaw food

european uniom laws limit the amouns of zearelanone in food so it's not possible to intake a big amount of them unless with outlaw food
It's not like they sample from all producers to see if they are tainted with Zearalenone
The US still gets affected since there is no maximum limit either + other continents.

fucking modern world ruined our faces and T levels, potent ER fuel... I also have big hips and my fat distribution is around belly love handles thighs and ass oh and also face literal foid tier fat distribution FUCKKKKKKKK

I use an aluminum water bottle and I avoid buying any beverages in plastic bottles. And I don't eat soy products. Beyond that I don't worry about it much. Although I recognize that the trend is that xenoestrogens are increasing, there is no quantitative measure of them to define the magnitude of the problem.

Last edited:
I use an aluminum water bottle and I avoid buying any beverages in plastic bottles. Beyond that I don't worry about it much. Although I recognize that the trend is that xenoestrogens are increasing, there is no quantitative measure of them to define the magnitude of the problem.

What about soy products?

Earth is flat.

What about soy products?
Good question. I don't eat soy products because I don't like the taste, thus it didn't occur to me. But yea, I would avoid them. i will edit my prior post to include a reference to soy.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Good question. I don't eat soy products because I don't like the taste, thus it didn't occur to me. But yea, I would avoid them. i will edit my prior post to include a reference to soy.

weren't you vegetarian? so you don't eat tofu?

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and SikKunt
Any plant will contain vastly more estrogenic activity than any animal food including dairy. If you want to avoid it just eat what you're supposed to eat - animals. I don't know why this is so hard for some people to grasp or why they are so desperate to keep jewish modern garbage in their diets.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Idk about the soy part, I was getting really plump eating normal food and not working out. Facial structure was also becoming feminine. Started working out again, diet only consisted of soy protein isolate, tvp(soy meat replacement) and roasted soy. I got alot huger than I had ever been, and that was on 1500 calorie deficit and 4hrs of sleep everyday. Facial structure became more defined, not just because of losing fat I actually gained some thickness in the jawline and cheek bone, from soy boy to actual manlet. But the removal of any kind of fat from diet (almost)+huge caloric deficit caused hair thinning. Gains were pretty sweet for natural 3 months.No loss of libido, no gyno.

Idk about the soy part, I was getting really plump eating normal food and not working out. Facial structure was also becoming feminine. Started working out again, diet only consisted of soy protein isolate, tvp(soy meat replacement) and roasted soy. I got alot huger than I had ever been, and that was on 1500 calorie deficit and 4hrs of sleep everyday. Facial structure became more defined, not just because of losing fat I actually gained some thickness in the jawline and cheek bone, from soy boy to actual manlet. But the removal of any kind of fat from diet (almost)+huge caloric deficit caused hair thinning. Gains were pretty sweet for natural 3 months.No loss of libido, no gyno.

According to Dr Anthony Jay, the doctor who researches phyto and xenoestrogenic activity in the human body, fermented soy is good to go. That means tempeh and fermented tofu. Regular tofu should be avoided.

According to Dr Anthony Jay, the doctor who researches phyto and xenoestrogenic activity in the human body, fermented soy is good to go. That means tempeh and fermented tofu. Regular tofu should be avoided.
I didn't have any fermented soy product just these 3 straight for 3 months also just grinded them up and drank em. Can dm before ugly face

shit thread rope

shit thread rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4887
The metabolism of animal foods also produce a very strong antioxidant: Uric Acid (It has an efficacy about the same as Vitamin C, only that it is not converted into Oxalic Acid, like Vitamin C)

Even then, animals are able to produce Vitamin C endogenously and store a part in their body, even in the muscles. It is a small dose but not a lot is required. The absorption of Vitamin C in the muscle is done trough the Glucose Transporter 4 which also transports glucose to the muscle, thus the lack of Glucose in the diet will increase absorption of the Vitamin C.
Can someone elab more ?

Oxalic acid binds to certain minerals and take them out of your body, oxalates are bond to calcium, they can also affect magnesium and potassium to some degree.

OP had the right idea but fucked it by saying "no water, fruits or vegetables! :soy:"