How to be less jealous with gf

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
I've gotten mad at my gf many times today. Why? For simple shit that made me 'jealous'. Like her not responding for ten minutes, and her saying she will masterbate to other men. As an unfazed, champion mentality mulatto slayer, I should not have reacted or cared. I must learn to be less 'jealous'

Dump her.

Can't be jeleous if you don't have a girlfriend.

Be better looking. Literally the easiest way to turn the table is when she see you ascend.

Be better looking. Literally the easiest way to turn the table is when she see you ascend.
I already am better looking. She tells me I'm the best looking boy she's seen. Looks arent a problem for me. It's because she masterbates to other men

I already am better looking. She tells me I'm the best looking boy she's seen. Looks arent a problem for me. It's because she masterbates to other men

Not good looking enough if shes not flicking her bean to you.

Not good looking enough if shes not flicking her bean to you.
She is flicking her bean to me. It's just that she says she will masterbate to other men because I do it to other women

this man is always typing a whole life story on this site daily lmao.

She is flicking her bean to me. It's just that she says she will masterbate to other men because I do it to other women

You literally sound like a cuckold at this point. She obviously doesn't like you enough if shes still playing games.

I've gotten mad at my gf many times today. Why? For simple shit that made me 'jealous'. Like her not responding for ten minutes, and her saying she will masterbate to other men. As an unfazed, champion mentality mulatto slayer, I should not have reacted or cared. I must learn to be less 'jealous'
Beat her up and assert your dominance upon her. Remember that women are submissive and when they show this acts of disrespect, they do it just so you can unleash your fury onto them.
They think thats hot

Beat her up and assert your dominance upon her. Remember that women are submissive and when they show this acts of disrespect, they do it just so you can unleash your fury onto them.
They think thats hot
I will continue to be dominant around her and unforgiving

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
Bro is your girlfriend not across the globe? How do you know she is not cheating on you son?

Bro is your girlfriend not across the globe? How do you know she is not cheating on you son?
I believe she is not cheating. If she was cheating, Allah would give me dreams to let me know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 3299