how to be NT official guide *by the best*

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
1. Wear Nike/Jordan shoes
2. Own an iPhone (Android is for broke people & subhumans)
3. Have 1000+ followers on Instagram with a 0.7 following ratio (700 accounts followed then).
To do this start following the accounts of people that your friends follow, and unfollow those who don't follow back.
4. Post a lot on social media and get likes, at least 1/4 of your total followers have to like your pictures
5. Get comments. But if you're too autistic, high inhib/have no friends then disable them (it can look mysterious or like notifications piss you off)
6. Go to Starbucks to have breakfast
7. Pretend to be a liberal (if you're in the ~20 year zoomer age group and you aren't a liberal then you're seen as an autistic weirdo)
8. Speak with common youngster lingo instead of using big words (just sound like a retard basically)
9. Stand with an open posture
10. Treat people like lifetime friends when you meet them
11. Pretend like you're not informed about shit like politics, or that you don't care about them
12. Have knowledge about relevant contemporary sports & movies
13. Listen to low inhib low IQ shitskin music like Lil Uzi Vert, The Weekend, etc. that make young pussies wet
14. Dress with common normie items like grey sweatpants and elasticized white V-neck shirts
15. Have porcelain-white teeth *looks high class*
16. Snapscore over 100k, you can literally boost this in 5 minutes
17. Take drugs like weed and LSD

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, TUSSELEIF, maxxedfalloutdweller and 24 others
18. Vote biden

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, TUSSELEIF, Gargantuan and 10 others
Bc3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
i have like 38 followers lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Need2Ascend, ThreadMatters and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly, PYT, DutchPrettyBoy and 2 others
ye was my plan tbh, but most of it'll happen next year in college. it was my fault for raping my status at highschool jfl

how old are you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, PYT and 9 others
That‘s not being NT, that‘s being a superficial faggot who’s trying to fit in with degenerate teenagers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, PYT, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
How to make friends to someone you’ve just met?
I’ve moved to a new country, bought an NT looking outfit but I don’t want to come across too strong, or try to look like try hard

Good thread

ye was my plan tbh, but most of it'll happen next year in college. it was my fault for raping my status at highschool jfl
Follow people who have more following than followers. They follow back 95% of the time. I did this and got 200 followers in a few days

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, Need2Ascend, DutchPrettyBoy and 1 other person
Follow people who have more following than followers. They follow back 95% of the time. I did this and got 200 followers in a few days
thanks bigboy

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
you should start now, just follow a bunch of people that follow your friends. everyone will think you're a loser already if you pull up with 38 followers

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
you should start now, just follow a bunch of people that follow your friends. everyone will think you're a loser already if you pull up with 38 followers
brb buying followers from india

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, SadnessWYJ and Pumanator
That‘s not being NT, that‘s being a superficial faggot who’s trying to fit in with degenerate teenagers
Thats what NT is, fitting in with normies

Last edited:
And then you meet ppl IRL and act like the aspie you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, TUSSELEIF, Arkantos and 2 others
Can’t do that

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
If you have to look at a guide to be NT you're outta luck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, lutte, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6873 and Blackout.xl
imagine some oldcel doing this .
whatsup my gangstas, been listening to that little uzi lately? 😂 👌 👌 💯
Better than act like a high inib austist jfl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Cool guide son, I was planning to hardcore IGmax soon so this was good timing

Start following people and trying to gain more. The clock is ticking to your demise
The only problem with this is you will lose followers on every post when they think who tf is this nigga and if they follow randoms then they're less likely to see ur post (as they already follow many people) therefore bad like ratio

just be gL and go to parties, girls will go for you.

10.Treat people like lifetime friends when you meet them
I've heard about this before lmao. Need to put in practice.

i do literally none of this and still slay

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
Listen to low inhib low IQ shitskin music like Lil Uzi Vert, The Weekend, etc. that make young pussies wet
my sis is having virtual school session next room and can barely hold back my laughter and my eyes are tearing up

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Legit fucking thread.

You cant do half of these without being genetically nt

You can try all those things and still never fit in. The only thing you will get is looking back and cringing hard

Notice now actual normies don't need to come to this place to see a post on how to be NT

You can try all those things and still never fit in. The only thing you will get is looking back and cringing hard

Notice now actual normies don't need to come to this place to see a post on how to be NT
how to truly be NT
1. be good looking