how to become a slayer within a second (srs)

Sean O'Aspie

Sean O'Aspie

Banned
  1. squintfraud
The most important tool in any aspie toolbox. Lift your lower eyelid so its tight and frown slightly to give almond shaped eyes.
  1. Clenchfraud
Basically just bite and activate your masseters to give you a square jaw.
  1. Mewfraud
If you mew you will notice the skin around your jawline tighten. Who gives a shit if you think mewing is bs just try this.
  1. Jutfraud
i only recommend doing this if you're a recessedcel lul. Just push your lower jaw forward a little so it looks projected.

do this shit together and i guarantee your PSL will go up by at least 1. Do this whenever a photo is taken of you. fraud as hard as u can in tinder pics. Spread your incel autism genes to as many foids as you possibly can

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Traxanas, dogtown, androidcel and 8 others
this is legit

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, androidcel, Currycellmate and 4 others
Yea bro, a slayer, 100%

More like aspiemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
you forgot a very important one: posture max. put your chest out like its pulled by a rope. i boosted my points alot from squinting, posture (also mewing) and sometimes clenching. since i do them i got alot more attention from foids

Groundbreaking

How many seconds you can keep up, biting your balls and sucking your cheeks?

I legit do this (apart from squinting and jutting cause it looks autistic) when ever in public. Second nature now.

I also inhale and hold to fraud bigger frame jfl

My mouth makes a frown when I push my chin forward

1. squintfraud
The most important tool in any aspie toolbox. Lift your lower eyelid so its tight and frown slightly to give almond shaped eyes.
  1. Clenchfraud
  1. Mewfraud
If you mew you will notice the skin around your jawline tighten. Who gives a shit if you think mewing is bs just try this.
  1. Jutfraud
i only recommend doing this if you're a recessedcel lul. Just push your lower jaw forward a little so it looks projected.

do this shit together and i guarantee your PSL will go up by at least 1. Do this whenever a photo is taken of you. fraud as hard as u can in tinder pics. Spread your incel autism genes to as many foids as you possibly can
Agreed
Case in point @AestheticPrince

slayer of incels and aspies

My face is numb

1. squintfraud
  1. Clenchfraud
  1. Mewfraud
  1. Jutfraud

Agreed
Case in point @AestheticPrince
It helps a fuckload, also chicks are dumb af and don't know when you fraud

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Deleted member 1680