How to become low inhib

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
There is only one way to become low inhib and its exposure therapy. It's simple but works. Basically the more you do something the better you get at it and more comfortable you are with it. If you went sky diving for the first time it would be scary as fuck, but the instructors who do it 5 times a day don't even get a raise in heart rate. Its the same with everything else. You want to be low inhib? Work on it, and make an effort to improve. It will take time, normies have been working on social skills since they were children while most of us have been inside alone playing video games. Pretty simple

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy, Deleted member 6401, EverythingMaxxer and 9 others
I am low inhib already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Edgar, sloopnoob and 1 other person
high iq but i think we both know i'm too far gone to start doing that now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Edgar, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EverythingMaxxer, Edgar and 3 others
There is only one way to become low inhib and its exposure therapy. It's simple but works. Basically the more you do something the better you get at it and more comfortable you are with it. If you went sky diving for the first time it would be scary as fuck, but the instructors who do it 5 times a day don't even get a raise in heart rate. Its the same with everything else. You want to be low inhib? Work on it, and make an effort to improve. It will take time, normies have been working on social skills since they were children while most of us have been inside alone playing video games. Pretty simple
U r right chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 6401, Edgar and 2 others
Lobotomy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Crowley, Saen and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Crowley, Edgar and 1 other person
I feel like being low inhib is one of the best mentalmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Thats confidence OP no inhibitions, a totally different thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Edgar and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Exactly. It is in its nature. NT is literally the easiest thing to do. It's just that weve been fucked with so much we second think ourselves. The best and fastest way to be nt is to be around NT people. Watch movies that give off an nt vibe. Shit like that. Expose yourself to the nt a vibe and your brain will take it in like sponge.

Meant to write low inhib but too lazy to change it. It applies to both anyway. They are similar.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Edgar, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Thats confidence OP no inhibitions, a totally different thing.
So going out and talking to random people and hitting on random girls wouldn't make you low inhib?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
have better genetics.
low inhib is the effect of being 6'2 masculine face deep voice nt mind and not learnt behaviour.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5258 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I am badboy corona halo low inhib 😡😡😡

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
So going out and talking to random people and hitting on random girls wouldn't make you low inhib?
Would make you more confidence with it, not inhibitions as a whole. I mean your inhibitions to flirt would lower but per example if you wanted to fuck after that, your inhibitions would be the same.

Thats because you gained confidence with one act, you not lowered you inhibitions as a whole (which work for every act you make).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EverythingMaxxer, Edgar and 1 other person
Would make you more confidence with it, not inhibitions as a whole. I mean your inhibitions to flirt would lower but per example if you wanted to fuck after that, your inhibitions would be the same.

Thats because you gained confidence with one act, you not lowered you inhibitions as a whole (which work for every act you make).
Makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Edgar and Hector
What exactly do you mean by low inhib? Clarify what you mean first, you can't just throw words around like low inhib as if it is part of a regular person's vernacular.
I feel like this website is just full of 14-16 year olds
Look at this thread dude JFL "how to become low inhib"
Giphy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Edgar
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swolepenisman
What exactly do you mean by low inhib? Clarify what you mean first, you can't just throw words around like low inhib as if it is part of a regular person's vernacular.
View attachment 340232
greycels.. tsk tsk

• +1
View attachment 340232
Literally google the word inhibition. Jfl

• +1
i am low inhib but non nt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
Iam soo fucking high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Edgar