How to bleachmaxx as a curry?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
I'm a curry and although I am light skinned, I want to bleachmax so that I look even lighter. IMO bleachmaxxing is very important as a curry coz the skin color is a big failo for us. Even after having good facial features, brown skin makes you look less attractive. Are there any legit ways to bleachmaxx?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
if ur light skinned why wuld u bleach? or do u mean just whitemaxxing?

if u want to whitemaxx just dye ur hair dark brown, if you have ethnic features surgerycel to look more western european. if your short wear lifts. other than the usual looksmaxxing stuff ic cant think of much else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 6401

if u want to whitemaxx just dye ur hair dark brown, if you have ethnic features surgerycel to look more western european. if your short wear lifts. other than the usual looksmaxxing stuff ic cant think of much else
You can say I want to whitemaxx. I want to look lighter. I think there must be some chemicals or shit that helps you bleach the skin. How safe they are is another question? One that I know of is hydroquinone. Usually cucked bluepilled media doesn't speak much about such stuff such as HGH for height growth etc.

• +1
I think you should look into Asian skin whitening products

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba

This. Bleachmaxxing is low IQ imo. Surgery is better than chemically stripping your skin. You can get uneven discoloration.

• +1
If you are living in the west skin color does not matter at all, but skin quality will matter. But you are living in middle-east/india, skin color is more important, even than facial features I guess. Is that your case?

• +1
If you are living in the west skin color does not matter at all, but skin quality will matter. But you are living in middle-east/india, skin color is more important, even than facial features I guess. Is that your case?
Yeah I am in India and plan to move to SEA. So skin color is important.

• +1
Yeah I am in India and plan to move to SEA. So skin color is important.
Just stay indoors. Alot of Asian soaps disintegrate into white powdery stuff that stays on you after a shower. They got alot of stuff that's not available overseas.

• +1
You can say I want to whitemaxx. I want to look lighter. I think there must be some chemicals or shit that helps you bleach the skin. How safe they are is another question? One that I know of is hydroquinone. Usually cucked bluepilled media doesn't speak much about such stuff such as HGH for height growth etc.
Get some bleach and copy the Jamaicans

• +1
Necrobump
is there any hope