How to break out of the "bulk" meme/mentality?

Eskimo

Eskimo

Banned
Seriously. I fell hard for the bulking meme, been going at it for a year and started straight away with huge dirty bulk until now. Yea sure, some size came(muscle) on but now its a habit thats hard to break once you get used to food.

Fuck its over ngl?

Also summer isnt too far away. I never leave my house but JUST IN CASE i need to go out somehow in some way. Is it too late to start cutting?

How could I break this "meme" which ended up being more of a habit and allowing myself to indulge into unhealthy food?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
You just gotta do it. Prolonging with excuses isn't gonna do anything. NickGurr has a good weightloss guide. Water fast for a week and you'll appreciate even shitty food and you'll have a good foundation to introduce cleaner foods.

You just gotta do it. Prolonging with excuses isn't gonna do anything. NickGurr has a good weightloss guide. Water fast for a week and you'll appreciate even shitty food and you'll have a good foundation to introduce cleaner foods.
ded srs?

Ngl, prolonging it will only make it worse over time. Might actually look into water fasting.

Start cutting.

ded srs?

Ngl, prolonging it will only make it worse over time. Might actually look into water fasting.
Dead serious. You won't lose that much muscle mass, if any. Just be sure to consume salt and don't do any physical activity. I've only done a 3 day water fast for swimming season once and it was a total bitch, but it definitely helps.

Start cutting.
ded srs?
Dead serious. You won't lose that much muscle mass, if any. Just be sure to consume salt and don't do any physical activity. I've only done a 3 day water fast for swimming season once and it was a total bitch, but it definitely helps.
Yea, makes sense. You can always REBUILD back any potential loss of muscle with a lean bulk.. but fuck I need to break this habit.

Its a mental thing.

ded srs?

Yea, makes sense. You can always REBUILD back any potential loss of muscle with a lean bulk.. but fuck I need to break this habit.

Its a mental thing.
Oh yeah, definitely. I only cut down for swimming, so I know all about the whole dirty bulking bullshit. I have never done anything athletic besides that tbh tbh.

Seriously. I fell hard for the bulking meme, been going at it for a year and started straight away with huge dirty bulk until now. Yea sure, some size came(muscle) on but now its a habit thats hard to break once you get used to food.

Fuck its over ngl?

Also summer isnt too far away. I never leave my house but JUST IN CASE i need to go out somehow in some way. Is it too late to start cutting?

How could I break this "meme" which ended up being more of a habit and myself to indulge into unhealthy food?
Try go full keto, use Yohimbine HCl pre-workout on empty stomach. Don't do any cheat meals/cheat days and stay really disciplined. Do tons of resistance training and long HIIT sessions. Drink tons of water and take taraxacum officinale. Take 20-40mg of T3 when you feel your weightloss has plateau'd (like after 12-15 days of straight hard keto dieting.) You just need to take the T3 sporadically, just 1-2 pills. It'll help a lot with your metabolic adaptation to fatloss because when you reduce calories for a long period of time, your metabolism slows down. Take ashwaghanda for lowering cortisol and its adaptogenic properties. Just avoid carbs at all costs. Eat brazil nuts troughout the day, protein yoghurts, tuna, smoked salmon, tomatoes, green vegetables.

I'm starting my 5 month transformation now from 28% bodyfat! Gonna use clen towards the end in August/September when I get my bodyfat low and to preserve muscle.

Try go full keto, use Yohimbine HCl pre-workout on empty stomach. Don't do any cheat meals/cheat days and stay really disciplined. Do tons of resistance training and long HIIT sessions. Drink tons of water and take taraxacum officinale. Take 20-40mg of T3 when you feel your weightloss has plateau'd (like after 12-15 days of straight hard keto dieting.) You just need to take the T3 sporadically, just 1-2 pills. It'll help a lot with your metabolic adaptation to fatloss because when you reduce calories for a long period of time, your metabolism slows down. Take ashwaghanda for lowering cortisol and its adaptogenic properties. Just avoid carbs at all costs. Eat brazil nuts troughout the day, protein yoghurts, tuna, smoked salmon, tomatoes, green vegetables.

I'm starting my 5 month transformation now from 28% bodyfat! Gonna use clen towards the end in August/September when I get my bodyfat low and to preserve muscle.
This. Some argue that keto is not sustainable, but you should at least be doing low carb.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
I'm going for it. I think keto / low carb will work wonders for me. It's the best diet for highbodyfatcels. Trace amounts of carbs through broccoli and shit like that will be fine, but I wanna keep carbs very very low and go high protein, high fat (good fats)

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Soulsmaxx

Sure bro. Thanks.

Might try to also suppress my appetite with coffee and "0" calorie energy drinks in the morning. Should aid with working out on a empty stomach.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Cut down to 10% body fat and then bulk with 300 kcal surplus until you hit 15% body fat, at this point you cut again until you are 10%. If you want to looksmax you have to be serious about your bodybuilding and nutrition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Sure bro. Thanks.

Might try to also suppress my appetite with coffee and "0" calorie energy drinks in the morning. Should aid with working out on a empty stomach.
If you're taking any atypical antipsychotics like olanzapine, mirtazapine or quetiapine you literally won't be able to lose the weight. They have some weird mechanism to do with insulin that causes you to crave carbs and binge eat. Even if you're not binge eating, they'll still make it almost impossible to lose weight and diet. Tons of reports of people losing weight after cessation. Like losing 15lbs in 1-3 days, (the drug induced weight gain). I never took phentermine before and heard it nukes appetite but tbh I don't think I'll be using it. Just gonna stick with black coffee and pure discipline.
Cut down to 10% body fat and then bulk with 300 kcal surplus until you hit 15% body fat, at this point you cut again until you are 10%. If you want to looksmax you have to be serious about your bodybuilding and nutrition.
Or go on a turinabol cycle with clen and a replacement dose of test. Might make a thread about turinabol in the future. How to avoid acne, hair-loss and hair-thinning, and KEEP the gains after the cycle. T-bol is the looksmax steroid. People won't even think you took a cycle, the gains are dry, very keep-able, no estrogen conversion, no dht conversion. You won't bulk up with any huge delts or traps which'll give away the fact you're not natty. You'll prettyboymax with low body fat and "reachedyournattylimit"-esque muscularity, with pretty much no side effects once done properly with a proper PCT. I'll make an in-depth thread about this if @Extra Chromosome makes a thread explaining GHK-cu.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gaymidget