How to buy retin a in italy?

WTF? Italian Stallions here?
I heard, that the female to male ratio in Italy is really good/great for men. Is that right?

I heard, that the female to male ratio in Italy is really good/great for men. Is that right?
Italy is full of chad, if you'r not chad it's impossible to get pussy

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and eduardkoopman
There https://detommasis.it/airol-loz-50ml-0-05.html
Sono italiano ed ho cercato Retin A da per tutto l'unico che ho trovato e questo in 0,05% ci sono anche altre farmacie online che lo vendono ma sempre di questa marca
L hanno tolto dal mercato l airol vero? Se vado in farmacia non ce l hanno? Serve ricetta?
Pagamento in contrassegno sarebbe quando ti arriva? L hai provato funziona?
La crema non la hanno?

L hanno tolto dal mercato l airol vero? Se vado in farmacia non ce l hanno? Serve ricetta?
Pagamento in contrassegno sarebbe quando ti arriva? L hai provato funziona?
La crema non la hanno?
Se vai in farmacia non te lo danno serve la ricetta, ma nelle farmacie online puoi comprarlo senza ricetta io cosi ho fatto e gia da mesi che lo uso

tell the pharmacist that your "medico di base" prescribed it for your acne (or for your brother's acne) last year
italian pharmacists sell retin-A easily

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Kinko
Se vai in farmacia non te lo danno serve la ricetta, ma nelle farmacie online puoi comprarlo senza ricetta io cosi ho fatto e gia da mesi che lo uso
Lo ordino da quel sito con contrassegno poi pago quando arriva

actually no: female live more than male and old people are a big percentage of italain population: there's why statistics claim the female/male ration is big.
the truth is that there are much more men because recently immigration has increased a lot and 90% of immigrants are young men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingScrew, Deleted member 2969, IWantToMax and 1 other person
the truth is that there are much more men because recently immigration has increased a lot and 90% of immigrants are young men
I see, and maybe plenty of these immigrants refuse to register themselfes in Italy (even though they stay there), because they want their first registration in Europe to be in countries like Germany or UK, etc,...

First of all: PORCODDIO
second: why didn't you order it from alldaychemist?
20190924_084736-jpg.118697

I bought these many for less than $50

come lo usi? è in boccetta senza alcun dosatore,me lo spalmo in faccia e aspetto si asciughi?
Si io faccio così, comunque da alldaychemist non spediscono in Italia io ho già provato

First of all: PORCODDIO
second: why didn't you order it from alldaychemist?
20190924_084736-jpg.118697

I bought these many for less than $50

Where are you from? they dont chip to most EU countries.

You just need to email them and they'll ship it to you.
Looool no i send 10-15email and ever answer that can t ship in Italy.
How much for shipping? I can get tretinoin from pharmacy here for only 3€ but need prescription :rage: :rage:
Can u buy 10 ribes and send me? Go on the pharmacy and Say It s for Ur Brother or that u use already retin a.
Tubes

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
nvm got it from a pharmacy without prescription and only spend 3€.

guys, sorry to bump this post up but did u find a site? @tehVigilante @Kinko @BlackPenguincel sry to bother u guys I need some help here if u dont mind

nvm got it from a pharmacy without prescription and only spend 3€.
????
Country and product?

If I don't get my order through customs a holi"day" is gonna pay itself in.