Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Be attractive

ugly man trying to be charismatic = creepy

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Hunter and Deleted member 439
There is no charisma for subhumans.

Shrooms to shrink your amygdala, this will lower inhibition and strees.
You might become really depersonalized though so beware.

You can't if you're ugly.

Guess go hand in hand with dopamine-maxing

• +1
Reactions: Demir
charisma is cope. there is no charisma for your face.

but if you really want it go on nofap.

Step 1 : be attractive
Step 2 : talk to people and tell them what they want to hear

handsome guy is automatically charismatic
autistic and anti social = cute shy guy
arrogant and angry = high t slayer
ect

How do ugly people have charisma and confidence?

If you aren't attractive than everything else is cope

Fuck charisma
I like being quiet and doing stuff myself, if I was gl this would halo me but because I'm ugly it gives people a reason for my state "be more outgoing funny'' I dont want to I want to be myself

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, william and x30001
be good looking during childhood, then mouth breath, but keep the charisma

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Try bee pollen.

As everyone said, being attractive is a lot of it, but not all. Here's what you can do to be more charismatic even if just a little:
  1. On the outside pretend to be blue pilled. Everyone likes someone who brings a positive energetic vibe to the environment, even if you know what you're saying is bullshit.
  2. Be a caring person, if you see someone who needs help, then help them, if they seem worried about something then talk to them, listen to their problems and really pretend like you actually care about them (put emotion into your act, a worried face if they get hurt or a smile when you look at them) as if they were a good friend of yours.
  3. Don't stick around in a group for longer than necessary. Charismatic people are always wanted where they are, if you notice that the conversation is over and it's starting to get awkward simply leave before they get uncomfortable and start wishing they were alone. You don't want people to want you to leave, you have to leave before they think that. That way, they will start wanting you around since you are only around when your presence is enjoyable and thus they will start liking you more.

be good looking during childhood, then mouth breath, but keep the charisma
thats literally me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GrewWrong and Thushespokeofit
Charisma is looks + humour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
As everyone said, being attractive is a lot of it, but not all. Here's what you can do to be more charismatic even if just a little:
  1. On the outside pretend to be blue pilled. Everyone likes someone who brings a positive energetic vibe to the environment, even if you know what you're saying is bullshit.
  2. Be a caring person, if you see someone who needs help, then help them, if they seem worried about something then talk to them, listen to their problems and really pretend like you actually care about them (put emotion into your act, a worried face if they get hurt or a smile when you look at them) as if they were a good friend of yours.
  3. Don't stick around in a group for longer than necessary. Charismatic people are always wanted where they are, if you notice that the conversation is over and it's starting to get awkward simply leave before they get uncomfortable and start wishing they were alone. You don't want people to want you to leave, you have to leave before they think that. That way, they will start wanting you around since you are only around when your presence is enjoyable and thus they will start liking you more.

thats literally me
High iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Shrooms to shrink your amygdala, this will lower inhibition and strees.
You might become really depersonalized though so beware.
Based.

Best two options are psychoactive drugs to loosen yourself up and hanging around other charismatic people. Best option, both at the same time.

By looksmaxing

this is looksmax not the red pill