How to combat ADHD?

Deleted member 8080

Deleted member 8080

ARFID victim - adult child
I had an opportunity to check my uni econ exam, and i see i lost 10% of my grade by simply doing all the correct workout, arriving to the right answer and then circeling the wrong alternatives.

I take ADHD meds but it still doesn't completely solve the issue. Is there advice on how to solve this?

I also can't keep a phone (I lose it about every 6 months), I can't keep keys either. I bought a small locker to keep my keys in outside my door but i still can't remember to put them there, so i lose them often or worse yet get locked outside my own home.

I can't focus on anything really

I can't focus to what others say......

Anyone knows how to genuinely fix this in a genuinely based way?

@Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
I swagged up my room and living room, started running every morning, take creatine+protein+ginger+vinegar+garlic+SARMs+ way more every day, and eat a lot of food.

Mental fog has gone away and I hit a Gatorade or coffee if I feel fogged. Just what I did as somebody who definitely used to reread sentences over and over again. That all in addition to meditation and controlling myself.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 8080
Just Concertamaxx bro.

Go on youtube and look at HealthyGamerGG's videos on this.
Maybe i already told you or it was another guy

I swagged up my room and living room, started running every morning, take creatine+protein+ginger+vinegar+garlic+SARMs+ way more every day, and eat a lot of food.

Mental fog has gone away and I hit a Gatorade or coffee if I feel fogged. Just what I did as somebody who definitely used to reread sentences over and over again. That all in addition to meditation and controlling myself.

dont take sarms wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
lose V card

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
Why would you get rid of ADHD, it's the best thing ever

@ddristhebestgermany did you read what i wrote??

Why would you get rid of ADHD, it's the best thing ever
Its great for when u have nothing to do sure but once u have to do any task it makes everything impossible

Tell me why schlomeboy I’ve been on MK 677 and RAD 140 for 2 weeks and feel pretty good

ur literally retarded and should do ur own research, im in no way against usage of PEDs tho. Have fun with the selectivity

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
ur literally retarded and should do ur own research, im in no way against usage of PEDs tho. Have fun with the selectivity
I have done my research. I’m asking what your findings are, personally I’m just putting on weight, enjoying life and feeling good.

I have done my research. I’m asking what your findings are, personally I’m just putting on weight, enjoying life and feeling good.

they ARE suppressive and CAN shut you down idk what dose you are on but if its anything that u should use(if u use them) u need to PCT. Sarms are not a holy grail and they should not be used. Muh less side effects than steroids because Selective, no they are not so selective. Legit tell me how a molecule that can bind to certain receptors will only be binding in ur muscles and bones jfl. MK677 fucks you insulin sensitivity for a small gain of HGH/IGF-1. Also constant GH bleeding aint good my man. Your bloodwork will literally end up worse than months of blasting steroids it fucks your body. Liver enzymes will be fucked. If you wanna use PEDs just go for steroids. More gains and way better researched. Yeah you do feel great while you are on SARMs but literally all my friends who tried them felt like pure shit when they came off.

Its great for when u have nothing to do sure but once u have to do any task it makes everything impossible
Nah, when you are interested in something, then ADHD helps you focus more