How to convince orthodontist to give me palate expander

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
I spoke with a dentist and he agreed with me that my palate is narrow but is doubtful i will get a palate expander. Since then i booked an appointment with an orthodontist. What can i say to convince him i need it

I can say that my tongue is too big in my mouth and i bite it sometimes, i dont think my breathing is optimal and my friends had it too and fixed their issues. What else can i bullshit?

why would they not give one?

They tend to give in extreme cases. You know normies and their oblivious nature
Tell them you have sleeping problems and how it's hard for you to breathe through your nose. A palate expander has been proven to help with that in many cases, if they still don't give you one they're borderline retarded.

Tell them you have sleeping problems and how it's hard for you to breathe through your nose. A palate expander has been proven to help with that in many cases, if they still don't give you one they're borderline retarded.
Yeah I think if they are so adamant and dont want to give it might as well make a scene

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yeah I think if they are so adamant and dont want to give it might as well make a scene
Just tell them something like that, where are you from? They have no reason not to get you one if you literally tell them you researched how it might help with sleeping apnea and breathing problems

Just tell them something like that, where are you from? They have no reason not to get you one if you literally tell them you researched how it might help with sleeping apnea and breathing problems
The dentist said did you check with the throat nose and ear doc

I hope the palate expander creases my fwhr.