how to cope/fix wimp dolichocephalic skull

kirbyparks

kirbyparks

Iron

hate the big bulge at back of my head cuz looks gay and feminine. should i just LDAR or bash my skull with a hammer or go twinkmax? pic not me btw. what do how to cope with this subhuman skull

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob and thecel
A rope would fit perfectly on your neck :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 9344, 🌈 👽 and 10 others
Nothing you can do. No one would notice it anyways why do you even care lol. This is like the epitome of BDD, it's such an irrelevant characteristic. It's not even a part of your face.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife, shaugstir, laske.7 and 11 others
Nothing you can do. No one would notice it anyways why do you even care lol. This is like the epitome of BDD, it's such an irrelevant characteristic. It's not even a part of your face.
wondering if it mattered as much as i thought but guess not BDD isa fcking killer

0lXPAQA.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Fahkumram, Chadelite, UltraExtremeIntense and 6 others
Could get a different hairstyle with thicker hair everywhere including the back. But honestly I wouldn't worry about it. Looks pretty normal to me.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Extra Chromosome and kirbyparks
Your jaw is a much bigger issue

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, RedPilledStemcel and kirbyparks
Stop worrying about your skull and get your fucking nose fixed jesus

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and kirbyparks
Smashing the back of your head with a hammer is a sure way to become retarded btw.
Could get a different hairstyle with thicker hair everywhere including the back. But honestly I wouldn't worry about it. Looks pretty normal to me.
This.

Neck training may help as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jefferson, kirbyparks, Autist and 1 other person

Also Alain delon is meso-doli

So

run reincarnation game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6577 and Autist
Fix flawes of your face, no one care about this

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Autist, kirbyparks and 2 others
View attachment 32726
hate the big bulge at back of my head cuz looks gay and feminine. should i just LDAR or bash my skull with a hammer or go twinkmax? pic not me btw. what do how to cope with this subhuman skull
just train neck (front and back)

Just run alien game bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fahkumram, shimada, Autist and 2 others
Tie a board to back of your head and wear it daily. Will change skull shape.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and androidcel
View attachment 32726
Train your neck, that's what I did and it almost completely went away

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and kirbyparks
Based and redpilled but everyone else ITT will keep meming about skull theory

Necktraining and longer hair is the only way and then after that who gives a shit?

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
That's the worst type of head you can have, next to a round one

overrated

Yes, this is Ryan.

View attachment 32726
For Permanent Fix, Skulll implant by Epply bro. Temporary things that can help are building a thick neck, fixing body posture, and growing long hair

Last edited:
No, people def notice it bro trust me, you can't be your max pit psl with a wimp skull, I'm the first to know.

i have the warrior occupit cause my dad has it
i think its genetics