How to cure a flat maxilla?

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
I don't have an underbite, just flat maxilla due to mouth breathing when i was a kid. I'm currently mewing (6 months). And i've experienced great changes from the front and decent from the side but my maxilla is still flat. Do i just mew or what? Idk where to find headgear for facepulling in my country too, what other options do i have?

I'm 16 and have lots of testosterone due to my genes and the foods i eat

le fort 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 8165
a flat maxilla is one of the easier things you can fix. i recommend giving yourself a DIY surgery at home. if you need any advice ask @BradAniston

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, BradAniston and Deleted member 8632
a flat maxilla is one of the easier things you can fix. i recommend giving yourself a DIY surgery at home. if you need any advice ask @BradAniston
Press x to doubt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8699
Flat or downward grown?

what do u eat for T maxx lol
lamb testicles?
Just basic stuff , i dont have a list but i can surely tell u i dont eat fast food and i eat lots of veggetables and fruits . My testosterone is high due to my genes since i have like 90% of my fathers genes and i got lucky, but it sucks and is cool to have loads of testosterone

Flat or downward grown?
Pretty sure its flat since i have a good jawline and my cheekbones are decent but i dont have the best undereye support and my side profile is shit tho

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Pretty sure its flat since i have a good jawline and my cheekbones are decent but i dont have the best undereye support and my side profile is shit tho
Besides facemask and lefort 3 there is notgin you can do against a flat maxilla.

I don't have an underbite, just flat maxilla due to mouth breathing when i was a kid. I'm currently mewing (6 months). And i've experienced great changes from the front and decent from the side but my maxilla is still flat. Do i just mew or what? Idk where to find headgear for facepulling in my country too, what other options do i have?
bro dont listen to the low t low iq retarded copes ITT

what u ACKSHUALLY need is a head transplant 😃😃😃

also u sound curry so.... investigate race transplant as well

:)

pm me pics of side profile