Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 7079 and Htobrother
You’re cooming too much

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: magnificentcel, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 7079 and 4 others
bleach your anus so you have more self confidence bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Deleted member 1934, Deleted member 7079 and 4 others
also supplements wont do shit if your mindset is fucked
you can take phenibut gabba aswhagandha etc etc
your mindset stays the same
only thing that could help is cocaine or antidepressants or fight your inner demon

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Htobrother and Chad69
inject T and practice nofap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6942 and Chad69
Best way to deal with it is exposure. Talk to people even if you feel like you're going to die.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, WadlowMaxxing, SPFromNY914 and 5 others
also supplements wont do shit if your mindset is fucked
you can take phenibut gabba aswhagandha etc etc
your mindset stays the same
only thing that could help is cocaine or antidepressants or fight your inner demon
Good reply

• +1
Reactions: Yusu
Stupid reply
is it not obsious that if you have insecurities that you should not stay at a website where the most people say that you are ugly and that there is an omnipresent scale of attractivness? go work on your inner self

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
You stare into their soul without looking at anything else like a proper aspie does

• +1
Maybe try meditation

• +1
Nofap to become giga low inhib
I had same problem at your age, even earlier with anxiety
Used to read forum board for it jfl

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, SPFromNY914 and Chad69
is it not obsious that if you have insecurities that you should not stay at a website where the most people say that you are ugly and that there is an omnipresent scale of attractivness? go work on your inner self
Thanks for the help and sorry for calling your reply stupid

• +1
Reactions: Yusu
get off the weed

• +1
thats is the best tip I can make for all people here
You are feeding your subcon. right now that you are not "chico" tier and fuckin your psychology with it
GIRLS CAN FEEL LOW SELF CONFIDENCE MORE THAN FLIES CAN SMELL SHIT
so remove this shit here from your brain (but still looksmax like skincare) and go out, exposure, maybe therapist

I swear that would be the best thing

or read 10000 threads and feel like shit because you are not chico :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310 and Chad69
just shut the fuck up and walk away.

• +1
thats is the best tip I can make for all people here
You are feeding your subcon. right now that you are not "chico" tier and fuckin your psychology with it
GIRLS CAN FEEL LOW SELF CONFIDENCE MORE THAN FLIES CAN SMELL SHIT
so remove this shit here from your brain (but still looksmax like skincare) and go out, exposure, maybe therapist

I swear that would be the best thing

or read 10000 threads and feel like shit because you are not chico :)
Thanks bro

I cant watch girls into their eyes nor speak with them without being awkward
Shit
Maybe Phenibut?

Get a job or hobby that forces you into social interactions with all sorts of people.

I had some serious social anxiety around ages 18-19, but when I got work as a clerk it literally disappeared in a matter of weeks. And this was social anxiety that made me cry infront of the mirror when I got home because my mind was fucking with me every interaction. Exposure therapy is legit.

• +1
Phenibut could be decent short term boost

Longer term autogenic training and progressive exposure if you legit have SA

• +1
Constant exposure to socially uncomfortable situations. Its the only way without fucking you up mentally.

Stuff like mdma, phenibut are all cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 3328 and Chad69
Constant exposure to socially uncormfatble situations. Its the only way without fuckung you up mentally.

Stuff like mdma, phenibut are all cope
This.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I think I have really bad social anxiety tbh

I will make a guide for autogenics. Also as other posters have said progressive exposure is really the only way

• +1
I will make a guide for autogenics. Also as other posters have said progressive exposure is really the only way
Iam too scared of exposure tbh
And there are lot of rumors about me in my town
bc I used to get mad bullied so finding normal people to talk with is hard

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914

listen to this

• Love it
Putting yourself out there is the best option, worked for me. Throughout 2017, I became very much socially isolated and basically never spoke to anyone besides my parents and closest friends. In 2018, I got my shit together and I chose a university course that was literally gonna force me to become NT through massive exposure and therefore, throwing my social anxiety away. It's been working well and I'm in my second year now, glad I made that decision.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Chad69
Putting yourself out there is the best option, worked for me. Throughout 2017, I became very much socially isolated and basically never spoke to anyone besides my parents and closest friends. In 2018, I got my shit together and I chose a university course that was literally gonna force me to become NT through massive exposure and therefore, throwing my social anxiety away. It's been working well and I'm in my second year now, glad I made that decision.
a0461762358_10.jpg

• +1
Man I used to literally shake when talking to girls years ago

But growing up I started to meet more and more girls and all of the sudden it just stopped

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Chad69

That sucks

I recommend finding a new town and a fresh start if possible

• +1
That sucks

I recommend finding a new town and a fresh start if possible
I hope so
But I dont think that would be possible
I live in a very small town where everyone knows everyone so this stupid rumors and bullying is fucking me up tbh :(

I hope so
But I dont think that would be possible
I live in a very small town where everyone knows everyone so this stupid rumors and bullying is fucking me up tbh :(

Small towns are shit. I hated growing up in one even though I wasn't bullied. As soon as I moved to a bigger city for uni things got much better

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Small towns are shit. I hated growing up in one even though I wasn't bullied. As soon as I moved to a bigger city for uni things got much better
big cities are worse for people with SA, harder to meet and talk to people because everyone is in their own bubble

Best way to deal with it is exposure. Talk to people even if you feel like you're going to die.
@Chad1212 Indeed, son. This. When you work out your muscles in the gym, you tear them and rebuild them. You may feel intense soreness and pain afterwards, and it may be hard to move, but over time with consistent practice, rest, and recovery you will become S W O L E. The same idea applies to socialization.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Chad69
rope

• +1
just shut the fuck up and walk away.
Gaba,Ashwagandha, and Nofap is key. It'll make an Incel go from 0 to 100 RQ💯. You'll go from a shy nobody to an ugly somebody with low inhib

• +1
I feel you, I used to get wild bullied too, you gotta increase your looks and then come at life and those fuckers with a whole different alpha energy. Don't act tho, it won't work. Hit the gym, Dress nicer, nofap, gaba, ashwaganda, 8 hour sleep, cold showers, skinmax,groomax, mew. PUT IN THE WORK. SOFTMAXING IS ESSENTIAL

Last edited:
  • +1
benzos

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
I am like that and without that site I'd be be feeling way worse