How to decrease upper eyelid exposure?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
My supraobritals are prettty prominent but I have not much fat on top of my eyes so I have slight UEE. I would def look better with less but not all the way hooded. Fillers is only way to go?

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
You are already looksmaxed. There is nothing that can improve you.
Are you planning on going from psl 8 to 10?:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
I mean what is the best kind of filler for upper eyelids

yo md show us pictures, I think we all want to see the endresult

yo md show us pictures, I think we all want to see the endresult
Still swollen af. Probably will have 80-90 percent of result in two weeks

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Ethnicsmatter and toptearmm
My brother u have bdd

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 470, justanothergymcell and 2 others
Fat grafting, fillers.

Could also be sleep quality but it's probably not.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Squint like the pope

fillers or fat grafting

fat grafting takes times, fillers are superior

btw op you are indian, looksmaxxing is pointless for you
I literally don’t look Indian

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
fat grafting takes times, fillers are superior

btw op you are indian, looksmaxxing is pointless for you
Lol dudes mad cuz an Indian fucked his oneitis

I'm pretty sure you have BDD bro, besides nct you had a good eye area from what I remember.

• +1
Reactions: shakmax
I literally don’t look Indian

lol at your delusion levels

you are indian, look indian and always will be. no matter what you do, you will be still invisible and to top of that you are ugly as fuck with your DSL and narrow jaw. over, go back to the curryland and start buddistmaxxing asap

I'm pretty sure you have BDD bro, besides nct you had a good eye area from what I remember.

keep barking for me abused obese subhuman indian dog

Send me your discord and I’ll send you pics
lol at your delusion levels

you are indian, look indian and always will be. no matter what you do, you will be still invisible and to top of that you are ugly as fuck with your DSL and narrow jaw. over, go back to the curryland and start buddistmaxxing asap

keep barking for me abused obese subhuman indian dog

I’m literallt mot Indians you ugly motherfucker

Again...why don't you ask this question to Dr Taban who you just paid thousands of dollars for surgery?? I have emailed him even months afterwards and he still responds quickly.

He uses beletero for the upper eyelids I believe at 1200 per syringe. Other than fatgrafting, which he also does but is also less predictable, this is your only option.

Also check out Dr Michael Law who has lots of great fat grafting results for upper eyelids.

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Pendejo and middayshowers
I'm pretty sure I don't have one. But I'll check.
Not*. I’m not triggered it’s just that I’m half Pakistani and Pakistan and Indian are different nations. That’s like calling a korean a Chinese

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

english motherfucker, do you speak it?

i bet you are sucking bbc cock every night, ugly gay curry. tell your boyfriend to not shag you so hard otherwise your hairy brown bum will explode.

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
english motherfucker, do you speak it?

i bet you are sucking bbc cock every night, ugly gay curry. tell your boyfriend to not shag you so hard otherwise your hairy brown bum will explode.
Just shut the fuck up cunt or get out

Send me your discord and I’ll send you pics

send me pics, I'm curry too and i'll tell u if u look curry

hmu on discord, wont leak

Forehead botox dropped my eyebrows down and it looked awesome

Surgery but if you want to do it the natural way get a bigger brow bridge and better eye support + cheekbones, that is if you're still in puberty

Is it permanent?

It was supposed to last 6 months but I'm very active and that shit wore off in like 2-3 months completely and cost me €250.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell and UglyMan
It was supposed to last 6 months but I'm very active and that shit wore off in like 2-3 months completely and cost me €250.
It’s worth for 250 though. Can turn you into a low trust slayer tbh

Go see Taban and get almond eye surgery.

Damn was the result that good to justify it? It's not really the price that bothers me, it's the fact that everyday I would be obsessively wondering if has worn off yet after like a month.

Damn was the result that good to justify it? It's not really the price that bothers me, it's the fact that everyday I would be obsessively wondering if has worn off yet after like a month.

First I was in a bit of panic when I saw how low my eyebrows dropped and I could not lift them at all but then I realised it looked kind of bad ass. Then a few weeks later I could already slightly move my eyebrows again. That's when I realised how fast the effect was wearing off. I mostly did it to get rid of the frown lines on my forehead and it was amazing for that. I looked a lot younger and will definitely start doing it regularly. You are supposed to get maintenance shots every few months and not let it wear off completely. It will not cost the original amount every time.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
Forehead botox dropped my eyebrows down and it looked awesome
Can you send me before/after pics? Just got Botox to lower the outer part of my brows yesterday.

Can you send me before/after pics? Just got Botox to lower the outer part of my brows yesterday.

It has already worn off since I got it done in January. I lost some weight and dropped water weight. It exposed my eyelids. I need to get it done again asap.

It wont fully kick in until a week.