How to determine likelihood of hairloss later in life

ahe3521starbo

ahe3521starbo

Iron
Hi everyone

Is there a genetic test I can take somewhere to determine how likely I am to lose my hair later?

Background: I've been gymmaxxing for a few years and want to take it to the next level with a SARM cycle. I'd like to use RAD-140, but I don't want to fuck up my hair. My pheno is mediterranean, nw0 hairline and nice thick hair, one of my only naturally nice features. My dad has nw1 at like 58 years old, but my grandpa on mom's side was bald since 40. how over is it?

probably @ineedhelo4844 alt

also idk bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ahe3521starbo and RoundHouse
what age were u when u were first able to grow a proper full beard? Add 5 years to that age, and thats when ur gonna start norwooding
If ur black or asian, add 10 years

everyone norwoods to some extent, but if ur middle eastern or southern euro descent u are likely to reach NW7 eventually, whereas most other races end up at NW4-5 with some thinning in the end

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ahe3521starbo
what age were u when u were first able to grow a proper full beard? Add 5 years to that age, and thats when ur gonna start norwooding
If ur black or asian, add 10 years

everyone norwoods to some extent, but if ur middle eastern or southern euro descent u are likely to reach NW7 eventually, whereas most other races end up at NW4-5 with some thinning in the end

fuck

guess i'm staying natty and praying then

What jobs do your dad and grandpa have?

What jobs do your dad and grandpa have?
why does it matter?
im curious as well
22yo, both my father and my grandfathers have full heads of hair
im nw0.

Hi everyone

Is there a genetic test I can take somewhere to determine how likely I am to lose my hair later?

Background: I've been gymmaxxing for a few years and want to take it to the next level with a SARM cycle. I'd like to use RAD-140, but I don't want to fuck up my hair. My pheno is mediterranean, nw0 hairline and nice thick hair, one of my only naturally nice features. My dad has nw1 at like 58 years old, but my grandpa on mom's side was bald since 40. how over is it?
also get your dna sequenced