How to eat a lot of protein easily?

By liquid eggwhites that shits an easy extra 50g protein.

What’s wrong with you

My raw egg drink:
Eggs
Raw milk
Honey/maple syrup/whatever sweetener you like
Cognac (only a few drops for taste, if you add too much it’ll dominate completely)

So basically eggnog with less sugar than usual + the whites are in. Just add eggs until you get enough protein. The sweetener will add most of the taste so get good honey

My favourite way of eating cooked eggs are egg salad, basically make mayonnaise with butter, apple cider vinegar and dijonaise, mix it with hardboiled eggs and enjoy. You can probably get a shit ton of calories with this if you want to

Brutal, no one cares about my culinary advice

Just chuck a scoop of vanilla protein into a bowl of oats. Cheap ASF and tastes pretty good tbh.

i see. i guess I will find out friday when I pick it up.

is there any spices I can add to make it better?
It tastes ten times better, after you’ve been drinking it for a while you’ll realize how shit pasteurized milk tastes. It literally tastes like carton

You can also leave it in room temperature for a day to make filbunke (no idea what it’s called in english)

Last edited:
get a package of sliced turkey breast, its like 50 grams of protein in 300 calories

turkeyslice.jpg

this stuff is pure protein and is easy to eat a lot

get a package of sliced turkey breast, its like 50 grams of protein in 300 calories

turkeyslice.jpg

this stuff is pure protein and is easy to eat a lot
That stuff has a lot of additives tho