Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deformed Chico, Deleted member 176 and 4 others
suicide is the only way

• +1
Reactions: Deformed Chico, sadakiyo and jefferson
alcohol helps

• +1
Reactions: sadakiyo
Alcohol makes you uglier

sorry to hear it buddy boyo , I am also fucked up for very long time, it is worst during winter, then I have suicidal thoughts

• So Sad
The cure for depression is an M16 and a unsuspecting crowd of feminists

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, sadakiyo, Deformed Chico and 1 other person
Try microdosing. I'm quite surprised I haven't seen any threads on this site about microdosing. The only problem with it is that it can sometimes be quite hard to get hold of the drugs due to nearly all of them being illegal (shrooms, LSD) However, depending on the laws of the country you live in you can buy 'research chemicals' which are completely legal and 1P-LSD is one of those research chems that can be used in microdosing (though again in some countries 1P-LSD is still illegal).

• +1
sorry to hear it buddy boyo , I am also fucked up for very long time, it is worst during winter, then I have suicidal thoughts
You have all my support bro
Personnally I like winter... I love the snow and the mood of december

Try microdosing. I'm quite surprised I haven't seen any threads on this site about microdosing. The only problem with it is that it can sometimes be quite hard to get hold of the drugs due to nearly all of them being illegal (shrooms, LSD) However, depending on the laws of the country you live in you can buy 'research chemicals' which are completely legal and 1P-LSD is one of those research chems that can be used in microdosing (though again in some countries 1P-LSD is still illegal).
Thanks bro Ive already heard about this, Ill try it as soon as I can

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
i feel better when i have shit to do tbh

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Balkancel
If suicide is The only way, how about you actually try it instead of rotting here. Pussy, do it.

Simple answer
Leave this forum because it will destroy you further

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Balkancel
Firstly, you gotta understand that depression is multifaceted, and act accordingly. There’s a sentiment here that sexual validation is some kind of cure. In reality the % of men who kill themselves and are incel isn’t heavily disproportionate to those who are normal looking, good looking, married, high status, high income, or even celebrity (even though relationship strain/breakup is often a contributing factor).

Believing sexual validation is a singular cure is in itself a ‘bluepill’. It’s a reductionist, low-IQ argument that isn’t shared by anyone who actually knows what it’s like to have a sex life AND depression.

That said, male suicide is a tragedy. Get counselling. Experiment with CBT. Find a medication which works, and cultivate a meaningful life founded on healthy habits. Self-improvement is big. Looksmaxing can be a healthy part of that.

Brutal common sense is most important. LDARing for 6 years and questioning depression is like questioning getting fat on a 5k/cal/day diet. Da fuck did u expect?

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, Demir and samm735
Start running every day. Run until you feel like your heart is gonna explode in your chest. Srs

Looksmax and see what happens. If ur still sad after looksmaxing ROPE

Unironically inject T.Testosterone helps a lot with a person's perception of the world around them.

• +1
Reactions: Exafc
Sads me

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
drink nigger

• +1
Glums me

• +1
Become good looking and stop being asian
Looks have nothing to do with depression. Some of the best looking people are depressed among with other disorders such as BDD which can worsen their depression.

Firstly, you gotta understand that depression is multifaceted, and act accordingly. There’s a sentiment here that sexual validation is some kind of cure. In reality the % of men who kill themselves and are incel isn’t heavily disproportionate to those who are normal looking, good looking, married, high status, high income, or even celebrity (even though relationship strain/breakup is often a contributing factor).

Believing sexual validation is a singular cure is in itself a ‘bluepill’. It’s a reductionist, low-IQ argument that isn’t shared by anyone who actually knows what it’s like to have a sex life AND depression.

That said, male suicide is a tragedy. Get counselling. Experiment with CBT. Find a medication which works, and cultivate a meaningful life founded on healthy habits. Self-improvement is big. Looksmaxing can be a healthy part of that.

Brutal common sense is most important. LDARing for 6 years and questioning depression is like questioning getting fat on a 5k/cal/day diet. Da fuck did u expect?
This. Personally would advocate CBT, was stuck on happy pills for 2 years and they helped at first but not in the long run, therapy is much better.
Unironically inject T.Testosterone helps a lot with a person's perception of the world around them.
Wouldn't go quite as far to inject T, but yes get hormones checked because hormonal imbalances can cause depression.
"Male menopause depression is commonly caused by deficient testosterone levels. Testosterone is an integral component of many of the body's functions. Low levels of this hormone may cause hypogonadism. In fact, men with low levels of this vital hormone are 400 percent more likely to be diagnosed with depression. "

Looks have nothing to do with depression. Some of the best looking people are depressed among with other disorders such as BDD which can worsen their depression.

This. Personally would advocate CBT, was stuck on happy pills for 2 years and they helped at first but not in the long run, therapy is much better.

Wouldn't go quite as far to inject T, but yes get hormones checked because hormonal imbalances can cause depression.
"Male menopause depression is commonly caused by deficient testosterone levels. Testosterone is an integral component of many of the body's functions. Low levels of this hormone may cause hypogonadism. In fact, men with low levels of this vital hormone are 400 percent more likely to be diagnosed with depression. "

Alot of things can cause depression like rejectiln, feeling ugly , social isolation

Alot of things can cause depression like rejectiln, feeling ugly , social isolation
Social isolation is not always due to looks. There are other factors, i just wanted to say that not every depressed person is ugly or an incel, infact quite the opposite.