How to figure out ideal penis size?

qwep

qwep

Banned
Incels say you need 8 inch minimum to satisfy her. Girls will virtue signal and say its not about size, its bout movement! And copers will say 4 inch is all you need since vagina is only 4 inch deep.

You cant ask a girl what the ideal size is since girls cant measure a penis (thats if they arent lying anyway). Most guys will lie to women saying "i have 7 incher" when really he has 5 incher. Girl will then go on to claim 8 inch minimum!

I think we need multiple men with varying penis size and 1 girl. Go from 1 guy with a 4inch to 1 guy with 4.5 inch, to guy with 5 inch, etc until you reach guy with 9inch penis. Take notes of her reaction to each penis. Ask her how painful it is. Does it feel good?

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500
Mine is right at 7 in length and a bit over 5 girth wise. Most girls are sore after that and I get complimented on my dick all the time so saying you need 8 inches is delusional. I’d say as long as you’re average you’ll be fine, like 5.5 at least. People who say that are just inexperienced with women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, TheChosenChad, dogtown and 3 others
Mine is right at 7 in length and a bit over 5 girth wise. Most girls are sore after that and I get complimented on my dick all the time so saying you need 8 inches is delusional. I’d say as long as you’re average you’ll be fine, like 5.5 at least. People who say that are just inexperienced with women.

You a G for using that as ur profile pic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
I never had a fucking chance. Man even if I get a gf she's gonna have a tough time not laughing at my dick.

• +1
Reactions: qwep and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: qwep and androidcel
I got similar measurements but I got bdd about my dick. Do u ever feel that sometimes it’s small as shit but then u measure it and ur like ohh lol nvm

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
low iq

if you are chad it doesnt matter

if you are not you wont get as far as a girl seeing ur dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
He has more gray hair than you.
Santamaxxing will get you an autistic neanderthal wife 100%
Santa varg 300x243

• +1
low iq

if you are chad it doesnt matter

if you are not you wont get as far as a girl seeing ur dick
And youre basing this statement off of what? Have you ever head female gossip? They will make fun of good looking men theyve fucked

And youre basing this statement off of what? Have you ever head female gossip? They will make fun of good looking men theyve fucked
JFL at getting your information from movies

have you had a lobotomy?

Not long enough beard imo, he was still very GL. I ideally wan't look like a mix of lord Chico and Varg.

I just want to stand against commie filth

• +1
JFL at getting your information from movies

have you had a lobotomy?
Movies? Ive heard this from real girls saying this shit right in front of me

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 611
Movies? Ive heard this from real girls saying this shit right in front of me
cope

no girl would fuck a normie with a 9 incher instead of a chad with a 4 incher

doesnt matter what they say but what they do

also JFL at talking to women about other guys' dicks

this is what my life has come to. Reading about the ideal penis size..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and androidcel
cope

no girl would fuck a normie with a 9 incher instead of a chad with a 4 incher

doesnt matter what they say but what they do

also JFL at talking to women about other guys' dicks

I wasnt talking to these girls about dicks you retard they were talking between themselves. Also when did i say theyll prefer normie with large penis over chad with small? I just said theyll make fun of a chads small penis even though theyve fucked him.