How to find a good jaw surgeon? (Part 3 in my journey to fix fucked up overjet)

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
Planning to get corrective jaw surgery for my overjet soon, but I live in a fucking redneck state in the US currently so no reputable names stick out. Any advice? Jawsurgeryforums is always an option but haven't had any success so far.

how bad is the overjet? is your bite aligned? if so, then braces or invisalign should fix it

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
If you can get into that horseshit moderated site please tell me how the fuck i can crrate an account there I've tried so many times

• +1
did u try realsefl?

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96 and Squirtoutmabooty
If you can get into that horseshit moderated site please tell me how the fuck i can crrate an account there I've tried so many times
Yeah, apparently you can make an account on the 1st of every month, and the 1st of May is coming up soon.

pretty sure u have to get braces to allign the teeth then jaw surgery follows.

its a long and expensive process.

idk how ur having trouble finding a a good jaw surgeon, it shud be pretty ez

• +1
how bad is the overjet? is your bite aligned? if so, then braces or invisalign should fix it
My dentist plans on pushing my teeth back, which is a no go for me.

Yeah, apparently you can make an account on the 1st of every month, and the 1st of May is coming up soon.

Wait what so you have to make it that day? confusing

• +1
pretty sure u have to get braces to allign the teeth then jaw surgery follows.

its a long and expensive process.

idk how ur having trouble finding a a good jaw surgeon, it shud be pretty ez
Yeah, but its more so to get teeth straight rather than to align the bite. Jaw surgery aligns the bite. Getting just braces wont really fix the outer appearence, just the inner.

Yeah. They do it to prevent spam. The 1st of every month is when you can register an account.

Never heard of it. Good to see you unbanned though

Fucking botched jewish gay saltcel fucking mods, thanks for the info btw. How are people supposed to know that?

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife and Soulsmaxx
Fucking botched jewish gay saltcel fucking mods, thanks for the info btw. How are people supposed to know that?
It's pinned in their forum somewhere, but the site aesthetically is designed like horseshit so its hard to navigate. So yeah, wanted to ask this forum before I go register an account in a week.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
First you need to understand your aesthetic situation. If you need CCW (let’s you move the mandible a lot without moving the maxilla as much), Gunson is easily the best surgeon since he’s in his prime. But expensive as fuck.

Zarrinbal very aesthetic surgeon in Europe can get you good results for 20k

• +1
First you need to understand your aesthetic situation. If you need CCW (let’s you move the mandible a lot without moving the maxilla as much), Gunson is easily the best surgeon since he’s in his prime. But expensive as fuck.

Zarrinbal very aesthetic surgeon in Europe can get you good results for 20k
Yeah, those are amazing surgeons. But I live in the US and CA is too far for me.

You are investing into your face there really isn’t such thing as too far when it comes to this.

What you don’t want most likely is linear advancement which could make you look worse. You need to find an aesthetic jaw surgeon

At least visit Gunson for a consultation

You are investing into your face there really isn’t such thing as too far when it comes to this.

What you don’t want most likely is linear advancement which could make you look worse. You need to find an aesthetic jaw surgeon

At least visit Gunson for a consultation
Are there any ways I tell a good surgeon from a bad one at least?

Visit some reputed surgeons for a consultation. They will lay out a treatment plan for you (bring a ceph). Then you can compare their plan with your local surgeon.

I don’t understand why you wouldn’t go to Europe though for the surgery. It will be cheaper than in the states which sounds like your main issue

Visit some reputed surgeons for a consultation. They will lay out a treatment plan for you (bring a ceph). Then you can compare their plan with your local surgeon.

I don’t understand why you wouldn’t go to Europe though for the surgery. It will be cheaper than in the states which sounds like your main issue
Nah, I've got money, but I'm only 15. I can't travel anywhere

JFL. You still have a growth window doing any surgery at this point is just retarded. Get jaw surgery in your early 20s

JFL. You still have a growth window doing any surgery at this point is just retarded. Get jaw surgery in your early 20s
Fair point. So what should I do then?

Planning to get corrective jaw surgery for my overjet soon, but I live in a fucking redneck state in the US currently so no reputable names stick out. Any advice? Jawsurgeryforums is always an option but haven't had any success so far.
KEEP COPING YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN, NO SURGERY WILL EVER FIX YOUR AUTISM. YOU'LL ALWAYS BE THAT WEIRD KID IN THE GROUP AND NOBODY WILL EVER LOVE YOU CAUSE YOU'RE NOTHING BUT AN AUTIST. NOT A SINGLE WORD WAS READ