How to find love in this shallow world...?

I

IamMe

Iron
I feel like the human never counts... just the way he looks. Are there people who can truly love?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GrewWrong, Deleted member 1089, impure666 and 2 others
no

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AspiringChad and AntiSocial-Fakecel
I feel like the human never counts... just the way he looks. Are there people who can truly love?
Yes, i can't tell you though

Looking for love is low T

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and Extra Chromosome
Funny how nobody ever falls in 'love' with someone they're not physically attracted to.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, AspiringChad, Absi and 10 others
Love doesnt exist kys

doesnt exist.

depressing, i know

You sound like Dylan Klebold

You have to be goodlooking for this kind of stuff to exist. Otherwise it's depression

• +1
Reactions: fobos
suck my dick faggot

You have to love yourself first bro! No girl will love you if you're not confident and happy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis, samm735, Absi and 8 others
You have to love yourself first bro! No girl will love you if you're not confident and happy.
kekekekekkeekekekekkekekekekeekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekeekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekek. there is no love only melancholy and suffering. happiness is only reserved for the top 1%

kekekekekkeekekekekkekekekekeekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekeekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekek. there is no love only melancholy and suffering. happiness is only reserved for the top 1%
This kind of mentality is why you will never be happy. Just stop being an incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis, samm735, Deleted member 1332 and 4 others
This kind of mentality is why you will never be happy. Just stop being an incel

Exactly. Women sense misogyny from a mile away!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and fobos
its not misogyny, if its true

giga cope. I was GARBAGE with women back in the day. I improved my personality, took 5 showers a day, went to the gym bro, took another shower, took the Red Pill and watched a BUNCH of RSD. Cold approached. All that jazz. Legally changed my name to Chad. Now, my N count goes up by 20 each day. Respecting them works dude, try it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis, Texancel, Deleted member 1332 and 3 others
giga cope. I was GARBAGE with women back in the day. I improved my personality, took 5 showers a day, went to the gym bro, took another shower, took the Red Pill and watched a BUNCH of RSD. Cold approached. All that jazz. Legally changed my name to Chad. Now, my N count goes up by 20 each day. Respecting them works dude, try it.
massive cope. i take 50 showers and hold doors for strong independent women. yet they reject me, my personality is flawless. foids are cum dumpsters reserved for chad. you kiss her while she sucks chad's asshole. chad? more like faggot cuck nigger kike soy supreme the 3rd

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mortis, Texancel and 712127
step 1 : have a big dick
done!
if the woman enjoys the sex she will come back for more and love you the end

jfl at believing in love after all blackpills

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ulyc and impure666

It’s impossible :(

Bro I love you(no homo) love exists because I love people. everyone must be more loving

• +1
Reactions: Notorious
you have to be a giga chad for that

Of course. But they love the bones of your face... if they are really good.

Chads and females can.

No such thing as love, just attraction.