How to find my hair texture/type?

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
Obviously mine isnt curly but now that i let it grow im confused if its 100% straight or has slight waves or big waves. I have a fringe and the tip of my hairs especially those covering my forehead kinda twist to the left a little bit at the end.

My hair also obeys me like the cuck he is and i dont need fixer or products to keep it raised up or in a certain position so i can get messy hair easily and give it more texture with sea salt spray but im curious.

What should i do to find out my hair type/texture . Let it airdry without a towel? Use certain conditioners/shampoos? Cant really take a pic since my hair can look both messy with slight waves and straight af .

I would not apply products for a while, wash it only 2-3 times a week and let it air dry. After that your hair should be quite natural with your own body’s fats/oil.

• +1
Reactions: ImpressionableYouth
I would not apply products for a while, wash it only 2-3 times a week and let it air dry. After that your hair should be quite natural with your own body’s fats/oil.
Usually i use castor oil 2 hours before washing it. But with what should i wash it? Since shampoo isnt good most of the time and water wont wash it all away.

This is my problen aswell. I use castor oil every time i wash and it will make my scalp itchy, red and give me dandruff if i stop using it so i cant really stop using it. About airdrying, it take long af since i got medium hair and it will itch as it dries, its straight and falls down when wet. I have thick hair btw

Jfl :feelsahh:

you find it by lookikg at it

or just send a pic of Hair and I csn tell you

Jfl :feelsahh:

you find it by lookikg at it

or just send a pic of Hair and I csn tell you
My hair can look both wavy and straight sometimes and i dont know which one is my real hair type. Should i air dry it or what should i do with it to see ?

My hair can look both wavy and straight sometimes and i dont know which one is my real hair type. Should i air dry it or what should i do with it to see ?
Pat it dry with a towel. And then you should see

dont know bro

Straight, wavy, curly, nappy

You will fall in between one of these thats really it