How to fix a Farmers tan?

Drink soy and stay in an office

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, SayNoToRotting, GregoryFatCock and 8 others
Walk around naked like a true chad

don’t listen to that bitch, NEVER EVER consume soy!!!

avoid the sun as much as you can, i guess
don't listen to that bitch, NEVER EVER avoid the sun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

I don't like soy either, but is there any scientific proof that it actually lowers T levels?

what does soy have to do with a tan?

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
only wear sleeves and a hijab+sunglasses

What do you mean fix? Correct one that exists? Prevent getting one?

Wrap aluminum foil (may heat up and burn you) or something else that blocks UV rays around the tan parts then tan and the rest will start to match

To prevent obviously you just need to get an even tan next time or use physical sun block like zinc oxide to prevent tanning at all

Wrap aluminum foil (may heat up and burn you) or something else that blocks UV rays around the tan parts then tan and the rest will start to match

To prevent obviously you just need to get an even tan next time or use physical sun block like zinc oxide to prevent tanning at all
I meant correct one that exists. It’s not severe but its still there

Go to a tanning booth but cover up your forearms and calves.

if everyone from this board combined their brain power i think we could go to the moon again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 1560, SikKunt and 5 others
stop farming

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 1560, SikKunt and 4 others
I don't like soy either, but is there any scientific proof that it actually lowers T levels?
It increases estrogen because it has something that gets converted to estrogen

is there something wrong with chemical sunscreens? physical ones give me a white cast

is there something wrong with chemical sunscreens? physical ones give me a white cast
AFAIK no chemical ones offer 100% UVB and UVA protection. "Broad spectrum" doesn't mean they block UVA and UVB the same. Also a lot of the chemical ones can mess with your endocrine system.. they work by being absorbed into the skin rather than proving a surface layer barrier.

And yes physical ones can give a white cast. Experiment with the zinc oxide ones and find one that doesn't.

Shouldn't matter for OP's purpose if he has a white cast or not as it is probably just a one time thing to fix it. A day of tanning should solve it.

AFAIK no chemical ones offer 100% UVB and UVA protection. "Broad spectrum" doesn't mean they block UVA and UVB the same. Also a lot of the chemical ones can mess with your endocrine system.. they work by being absorbed into the skin rather than proving a surface layer barrier.

And yes physical ones can give a white cast. Experiment with the zinc oxide ones and find one that doesn't.

Shouldn't matter for OP's purpose if he has a white cast or not as it is probably just a one time thing to fix it. A day of tanning should solve it.
I've been using this https://www.cocooncenter.co.uk/la-r...-eyes-innovation-cream-spf-50-50ml/34552.html
no zinc or titanium but says blocks uva and uvb. I'll keep trying physical ones though

Lol how many people want to get rid of tan??

I thought tan will make you a chad? Seems a lot of people here hate it lol

I know fair skin is way more elegant and attractive

Lol how many people want to get rid of tan??

I thought tan will make you a chad? Seems a lot of people here hate it lol

I know fair skin is way more elegant and attractive
It’s too tanned that’s the problem. I had this because I never used sunscreen.It gets better in the winter though

It’s too tanned that’s the problem. I had this because I never used sunscreen.It gets better in the winter though
Little tan and fair skin is ideal on a man

Does Alain delon on my avi has fair or little tan? His skin is pretty ideal

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and SikKunt
always use sunscreen man, never neglect that shit in future. the consequences of that usually show up after some years, therefore people dont assume that sun damage is the cause of their new wrinkles or elasticity loss

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
always use sunscreen man, never neglect that shit in future. the consequences of that usually show up after some years, therefore people dont assume that sun damage is the cause of their new wrinkles or elasticity loss
Definitely will do from now on

Stop farming

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Wheres the proof they actually get converted to estrogen in the human body tho
There are some studies, @NickGurr linked them in the thread "Fruits are useless and why you shouldn't consume them" I think.
I don't know if I should believe it since Phyto means plant and real mammalian estrogen like from milk is more bio-available and in higher quantities afaik.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685